|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stewart Snyder suggest Carol would be good at being?
(a) A scholar.
(b) The president.
(c) A lawyer's wife.
2. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the people of Gopher Prairie?
(a) Up and coming.
(c) Slow and stupid.
(d) Desperate for friendship.
3. Which neighbor spies on Carol?
(a) Mrs. Dyer.
(b) Mrs. Bogart.
(c) The Reverand.
4. What is the train Carol and Dr. Kennicott take to Gopher Prairie?
(a) Train 8.
(b) Train 10.
(c) Train 1.
(d) Train 7.
5. In what way does Carol see Gopher Prairie for the first time?
(a) On television.
(b) In person.
(c) In photographs.
(d) In the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carol's article of introduction appears in what publication?
2. What song does a boy on the train play?
3. In Chapter 5, Carol refers to Dr. Kennicott as what?
4. What does Carol's new home smell like?
5. Where does Dr. Kennicott take Carol at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)