|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carol asks for an allowance for what item?
(c) A dress.
2. How long does it take Carol to walk the town?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) 32 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) The day.
3. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the people of Gopher Prairie?
(a) Desperate for friendship.
(b) Slow and stupid.
(c) Up and coming.
4. In Carol's college, the girls who are not engaged plan to do what?
(b) Run for political office.
(c) Become nannies.
(d) Go overseas.
5. Who invites Carol and Dr. Kennicott over at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The Clarks.
(b) The Pollocks.
(c) The Simons.
(d) The Smiths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does a boy on the train play?
2. What does Carol's new home smell like?
3. In Chapter 5, Carol refers to Dr. Kennicott as what?
4. In what month does Carol move to Gopher Prairie?
5. Where does Carol attend college?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)