|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5, and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Kennicott take Carol at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) To church.
2. How does Dr. Kennicott describe the party hosts at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does Dr. Kennicott encourage Carol to do to Gopher Prairie?
(a) Write about it.
(b) Paint it.
(c) Make it artistic.
(d) Burn it down.
4. If farmers controlled Dr. Kennicott's rate, he's concerned they'd do what?
(a) Make him a rich man.
(b) Put him on salary.
(c) Tax 50% of his profits.
(d) Make him work for free.
5. Where does Carol live following her time at college?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Carol take control of her home?
2. How many children does Mrs. Bogart have?
3. What is Carol's relationship to money?
4. What word scares Carol in Chapter 3, Part III?
5. Carol asks for an allowance for what item?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)