|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32, 33, 34, and 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carol raves about her husband to whom, following the Dutch woman's surgery?
(c) Mrs. Haydock.
(d) Guy Pollock.
2. In Chapter 14, what do Carol and Dr. Kennicott quarrel about building?
(a) The engine on her car.
(b) A sunroom.
(c) A pole barn.
(d) A new house.
3. What does Mrs. Dyer hate?
(b) Scholars with big dreams.
(c) "Would-be woman politicians."
4. What type of operation does Dr. Kennicott perform in a Dutch woman's kitchen?
(b) A tooth extraction.
(c) An appendix removal.
(d) Intestinal surgery.
5. In Chapter 5, Carol refers to Dr. Kennicott as what?
(a) The Almighty Doctor.
(b) Mr. Capitalist.
(c) The Lord of the Manor.
(d) Dr. Inspiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the war, Carol is a volunteer what?
2. How old is Vida when she marries?
3. What does The Red Swede call the Jolly Seventeen?
4. What does Vida become interested in, once married?
5. Where do Vida and Raymie live?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)