|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first tells Carol that the town gossips about her?
(a) Vida Sherwin.
(b) Maud Dyer.
(c) Mrs. Haydock.
(d) Dr. Kennicott.
2. What does Miles do, following Bea's death?
(a) He goes back to school.
(b) He lives with the Kennicotts.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He burns down his house.
3. What type of party does Carol attempt to throw during the winter?
(d) All answers are correct.
4. What is the name of the in-crowd in Gopher Prairie?
(a) The Women's Society.
(b) Gopher's Greats.
(c) The Gathering Harvest.
(d) The Jolly Seventeen.
5. What do Erik and Carol have in common?
(a) A love for books.
(b) The same middle name.
(c) A love for sports.
(d) The same birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument lies useless in Carol's home?
2. What movie does Carol criticize to Dr. Kennicott?
3. What color ties do the delinquents in town wear?
4. Carol fears what, if she were to ask Dr. Kennicott for independence?
5. What do Bea and her son fall ill with?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)