|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play does the theater group choose to perform?
(a) The Merchant of Venice.
(b) The Girl From Kankakee.
(c) The Boy From Kentucky.
(d) A Comedy of Errors.
2. Carol fears what, if she were to ask Dr. Kennicott for independence?
(b) A beating.
3. What color ties do the delinquents in town wear?
4. What type of party does Carol attempt to throw during the winter?
(d) All answers are correct.
5. What do Erik and Carol have in common?
(a) The same birthday.
(b) The same middle name.
(c) A love for sports.
(d) A love for books.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the winter, after shopping, what does Carol do on the city streets that shocks the town?
2. What playwright does Carol want her theater group to perform?
3. What part of Carol's body does Cy comment on to Earl?
4. What vice of Dr. Kennicott's does Carol despise?
5. What woman invites Dr. Kennicott over for a beer?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)