|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miles do, following Bea's death?
(a) He goes back to school.
(b) He burns down his house.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He lives with the Kennicotts.
2. What type of party does Carol attempt to throw during the winter?
(a) All answers are correct.
3. Carol fears what, if she were to ask Dr. Kennicott for independence?
(d) A beating.
4. Who does Carol weep for at Christmas time?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The poor.
(c) Her father.
(d) Dr. Kennicott.
5. What untrue rumor is spread about Miles, following Bea's death?
(a) He has a secret fortune.
(b) He is a drunk.
(c) He is German.
(d) He didn't love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After learning that the town speaks of her, Carol wants comfort from whom?
2. What responsibility does Carol hold in her theater group?
3. What part of Carol's body does Cy comment on to Earl?
4. What does Erik want to do for a living?
5. How does Carol describe Mr. Dashaway's furniture?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)