|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the giant python when the Big Thaw comes?
2. What does Gringe tell Silas he is late for?
3. What happens when Boy 412 grabs the tiller?
4. How do Sarah and Silas get to Aunt Zelda's?
5. Where is DomDaniel's lair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Aunt Zelda and the group decide to do with the Hunter before he thaws, and who finds and carries out the spell?
2. What does Aunt Zelda see in the duck pond?
3. What happens to the Marsh Python when the Big Thaw finally begins?
4. What happens when Jenna touches the circle on the wall with the dragon inside it?
5. Where does Boy 412 tell them that the dragon boat came from ,and how does he know?
6. What do Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412 find when they wake the next morning and chase the hunter's apprentice, hoping to catch up with him before he can tell anyone where the Keeper's Cottage is?
7. What happens to the Shield Bugs that Jenna, Boy 412 and Nicko release against the Hunter?
8. What happens on the Vengeance when the Hunter's apprentice reveals he hasn't actually got Princess Jenna in his custody?
9. Where is the body of DomDaniel's apprentice found, and in what condition?
10. What kind of message does Marcia receive from the Message Rat, and what are the consequences of that message?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Magyk is filled with spells, charms and enchantments. What are they, and what do each of them do? Which side of magyk do each of them fall on - Light or Darke - and who employs them?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the first to realize that there is someone else on the boat? What countermeasures are taken, and how effective are they? What is the damage done by the attempts to stop Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412?
Essay Topic 3
Although Alther is a ghost, he is still more than willing to help out where he can. In what ways does Alther help Marcia? How does he manage to make life more difficult for DomDaniel, despite lacking a corporeal self? What surprises does he leave for DomDaniel that will cause him discomfort?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)