|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the castle Guards unable to find Silas after Gringe tells them he is in the castle?
2. What does the dragon boat agree to do?
3. Who senses the presence of Jenna and Boy 412 on the Vengeance?
4. Who finds out about Simon's plans and interferes with them?
5. What problem had Zelda not informed Marcia about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why doesn't Silas return with Marcia's SafeKeeping? Where does he get stopped and why? What are the circumstances of his incarceration? Who visits him regularly? Why is Silas unshackled? Why does Silas waffle when he discovers the unlocked door?
Essay Topic 2
What spell does Marcia attempt to teach everyone in the house? Who balks, claiming they already know one, which is sufficient? Where does Marcia get the spell from? What is the spell called and when do they have occasion to actually use it? Who is left out at that time and why?
Essay Topic 3
What happens to the Queen? When does this occur? Who is taken from the castle shortly thereafter? What is the importance of this person's survival? Who knows the person's true identity? What allies are lending their support to ensure the safety and survival of this person?
This section contains 1,179 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)