|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sentry think is going on?
2. What does Morwenna tell Silas has come into the hub of the Castle?
3. What does Sally tell Sarah about the Queen?
4. What worries Boy 412 about Marcia's response?
5. What does Silas assure Sarah that does not come to pass?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story had Jenna and her best friend Bo often told each other, and what had Jenna said that upset Bo?
2. Who usually gets Boy 412 out of bed and how?
3. What is served for Boy 412's apprentice supper?
4. How does Sally help them after Silas explains what is going on? Where will they go and how?
5. Where does Boy 412 tell them that the dragon boat came from ,and how does he know?
6. What did Alther learn from DomDaniel and become so adept at that he taught Marcia, who now uses it against DomDaniel?
7. What happens when Jenna wraps her arms around the neck of the dragon boat?
8. What does Marcia do with Zelda's desk, and how does Zelda feel about it?
9. What happens to the Marsh Python when the Big Thaw finally begins?
10. How does Sally respond to the Hunter and why?
Essay Topic 1
Who is the first to realize that there is someone else on the boat? What countermeasures are taken, and how effective are they? What is the damage done by the attempts to stop Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the Hunter? What is he hunting and for whom? What tools does he have at his disposal? Who is his latest prey? Why is this prey so important and to whom? What kind of help does he have, and who does it come from? What powers of persuasion does he use, and on whom?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Boy 412? Where is he found and by whom? What happens that causes Boy 412 to be fearful? What has Boy 412 been taught that he learns is untrue? When and where is he when he discovers the truth? How did Boy 412 almost ruin things for himself and those with him? What happens that changes his mind?
This section contains 1,988 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)