|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is name of Zelda's cat?
2. What is the only way for Silas to escape, according to Marcia?
3. What worries Boy 412 about Marcia's response?
4. What is Hunter sure that Sally can provide him with?
5. When Boy 412 loses the ring, how does he find it again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Marcia and Jenna find when they get back to the Wizard's Tower? Why has this happened?
2. Why does Marcia object when the first of the sentries arrive at the Wizard Tower? What does she suspect the real reason for their presence is?
3. How does Marcia learn that the Heaps are in danger? Who is particularly in trouble, and what does Marcia recommend?
4. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
5. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
6. Why is Marcia reasonably certain that Sally will be safe?
7. Why is Sally fearful after Silas and his group leave? What does she reveal and to whom?
8. How does Sally help them after Silas explains what is going on? Where will they go and how?
9. Who usually gets Boy 412 out of bed and how?
10. What is a Boggart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens to the Queen? When does this occur? Who is taken from the castle shortly thereafter? What is the importance of this person's survival? Who knows the person's true identity? What allies are lending their support to ensure the safety and survival of this person?
Essay Topic 2
Magyk is filled with spells, charms and enchantments. What are they, and what do each of them do? Which side of magyk do each of them fall on - Light or Darke - and who employs them?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Boy 412? Where is he found and by whom? What happens that causes Boy 412 to be fearful? What has Boy 412 been taught that he learns is untrue? When and where is he when he discovers the truth? How did Boy 412 almost ruin things for himself and those with him? What happens that changes his mind?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)