|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morwenna think happened to Simon?
2. Who follows the Hunter as he searches for the Princess?
3. What worries Boy 412 about Marcia's response?
4. What conclusion has Sally come to about Jenna?
5. What is Silas's wife named?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of food does Aunt Zelda, serve and why is it so special to Boy 412?
2. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
3. What does Morwenna Mould tell Sarah when she and Galen take the children to the Midwinter feast day, and how does she respond?
4. What does Marcia do with Zelda's desk, and how does Zelda feel about it?
5. What does Sally Mullins tell Sarah Heap six months after Jenna's arrival? Why is this knowledge significant?
6. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
7. When did Silas first meet Morwenna Mould, and what circumstances placed her in his debt?
8. Who shows up and Marcia's house and why? What is Jenna disappointed at first?
9. What do Marcia and Jenna find when they get back to the Wizard's Tower? Why has this happened?
10. Why does Marcia object when the first of the sentries arrive at the Wizard Tower? What does she suspect the real reason for their presence is?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What happens to the Queen? When does this occur? Who is taken from the castle shortly thereafter? What is the importance of this person's survival? Who knows the person's true identity? What allies are lending their support to ensure the safety and survival of this person?
Essay Topic 2
Who is the first to realize that there is someone else on the boat? What countermeasures are taken, and how effective are they? What is the damage done by the attempts to stop Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412?
Essay Topic 3
Who is the Hunter? What is he hunting and for whom? What tools does he have at his disposal? Who is his latest prey? Why is this prey so important and to whom? What kind of help does he have, and who does it come from? What powers of persuasion does he use, and on whom?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)