|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they see on the beach?
2. What happens to the giant python when the Big Thaw comes?
(a) He gets stuck in a circle and can't undo himself.
(b) He is too tired to find food.
(c) He is too skinny to lift himself out.
(d) He is stuck in the mud.
3. What does she return to Boy 412?
(a) A magyk book.
(b) A key to the cottage.
(c) The ring.
(d) A Shield Bug.
4. What do Jenna and Nicko find in the marsh?
(a) A young girl.
(b) Another boy.
(c) Another dragon.
(d) A strange boat.
5. What does Boy 412 finally agree to do?
(a) Return to the Castle.
(b) Stay with Aunt Zelda.
(c) Choose a real name for himself.
(d) Become Marcia's apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nicko, Boy 412, and Jenna do to amuse themselves?
2. What is done to try to stop them?
3. What problem had Zelda not informed Marcia about?
4. Why are the castle Guards unable to find Silas after Gringe tells them he is in the castle?
5. Who realizes that the Boy is actually DomDaniel in apprentice form?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Shield Bugs that Jenna, Boy 412 and Nicko release against the Hunter?
2. What kind of food is served at a Midwinter feast day celebration, and where does it come from?
3. What does DomDaniel do when he senses the presence of Jenna and Boy 412?
4. Why is Marcia unable to return to the Keeper's Cottage that night?
5. What do Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412 find when they wake the next morning and chase the hunter's apprentice, hoping to catch up with him before he can tell anyone where the Keeper's Cottage is?
6. What joins the hunter's apprentice in the boat as he paddles through Deppen Ditch after leaving Aunt Zelda's through the cat door after Bert waddled out?
7. What kind of message does Marcia receive from the Message Rat, and what are the consequences of that message?
8. Why does Sarah allow herself to be talked into going to the Midwinter feast day by Galen?
9. What one question does Boy 412 have that he wants answered?
10. Where does Boy 412 tell them that the dragon boat came from ,and how does he know?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)