|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Deputy Hunter who taught Boy 412 how to check for signs of disturbance?
2. Who senses the presence of Jenna and Boy 412 on the Vengeance?
(a) The apprentice.
3. What did the Deputy Hunter drill into Boy 412 over and over again?
(a) Run and hide.
(b) Look and listen.
(c) Stand and fight.
(d) Watch and wait.
4. Until recently, who did Jenna believe that Septimus was?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her twin brother.
(c) Her half brother.
(d) Her oldest brother.
5. Where does Marcia get taken after the guards grab her outside the Castle?
(a) To the bottom of Dungeon Number One.
(b) To the Wizard's Tower.
(c) To the Castle Keep.
(d) To the Castle's Chamber of Shadows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they leave the dragon boat when they get back to Aunt Zelda's?
2. Why does Zelda decide to stay behind?
3. What does Silas disguise himself as when he goes back into the castle?
4. How does the message refer to Marcia?
5. Who took to feeding Stanley after he was released from his prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Shield Bugs that Jenna, Boy 412 and Nicko release against the Hunter?
2. What happens to the Marsh Python when the Big Thaw finally begins?
3. What is served for Boy 412's apprentice supper?
4. What does Aunt Zelda see in the duck pond?
5. What does Alther tell Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412?
6. What is the first and most important thing Boy 412 remembers from his days in the Young Army, and how does it help him now?
7. How does Boy 412 feel when the hunter's apprentice is brought in, and why?
8. What happens to Stanley, the Message Rat, after Mad Jack cages him?
9. What happens to Stanley when he accepts an offer of a ride from Mad Jack?
10. What happens on the Vengeance when the Hunter's apprentice reveals he hasn't actually got Princess Jenna in his custody?
This section contains 1,106 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)