|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Hunter later knocks on the door, what does he want?
(a) Nothing.. he never knocks.
2. What do Jenna and Nicko find in the marsh?
(a) Another boy.
(b) Another dragon.
(c) A strange boat.
(d) A young girl.
3. What color are Witches' eyes?
(a) Brown with flecks of gold.
(b) Deep and bright green.
(c) Green with flecks of gold.
(d) Bright and piercing blue.
4. Why was Marcia so sure that the Boy in the cottage was not the apprentice?
(a) She could see the evil energy.
(b) She had found the apprentice's body earlier.
(c) She could feel his darke magyk.
(d) She recognized it in his eyes.
5. What is the former midwife, Agnes Meredith, searching for?
(a) Her daughter, Marlene.
(b) Her husband, Joseph.
(c) Her brother, Dennis.
(d) Her son, Merrin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Zelda reveal with her spell to see the truth of Septimus' life?
2. Where do they catch up with the apprentice?
3. How does the message refer to Marcia?
4. What is the name of DomDaniel's ship?
5. What does Boy 412 give Marcia before she is taken away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marcia explain to Boy 412 about the ring that he found?
2. What do Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412 find when they wake the next morning and chase the hunter's apprentice, hoping to catch up with him before he can tell anyone where the Keeper's Cottage is?
3. What happens to Stanley, the Message Rat, after Mad Jack cages him?
4. What kinds of preparations are done before the Big Freeze?
5. What happens when Jenna touches the circle on the wall with the dragon inside it?
6. What happens to Stanley when he accepts an offer of a ride from Mad Jack?
7. What is served for Boy 412's apprentice supper?
8. What or who did the Hunter bring with him other than his apprentice to guard his prisoners on the way back to the castle?
9. What does Stanley's wife, Dawnie, tell him as he is getting ready to leave?
10. What kind of food is served at a Midwinter feast day celebration, and where does it come from?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)