|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spell does Marcia teach those who do not already know at Zelda's?
(a) A Freezing spell.
(b) A Shape-Shifting spell.
(c) A Disappearing spell.
(d) A Fog spell.
2. What does Sally try to do?
(a) Shame Marcia into stopping their affair.
(b) Convince Silas to go home to his wife.
(c) Talk them into coming to the cafe where she can talk to them.
(d) Find Sarah to tell her what is going on.
3. What comes in the door when Jenna opens it after she hears a meow?
(a) A duck.
(b) A Tiger.
(c) A Boggart.
(d) A Wolf.
4. What does Marcia give Jenna?
(a) An amulet.
(b) Her birth certificate.
(c) A crown.
(d) A parchment.
5. What does Morwenna tell Silas has come into the hub of the Castle?
(a) A terrible Darkenesse.
(b) A mechanical Demolisher.
(c) A wonderful Lightening.
(d) A colony of Evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Boggart?
2. Who restrains the Boy until they can safely elude the Hunter?
3. Who is the first to notice the Hunter's boat returning?
4. Who is in charge of the Muriel?
5. How does Marcia know who is at her door?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
2. How does Marcia learn that the Heaps are in danger? Who is particularly in trouble, and what does Marcia recommend?
3. How does Marcia manage to save the Muriel and her passengers from the Hunter and his men?
4. Why is Marcia reasonably certain that Sally will be safe?
5. Why is DomDaniel's apprentice excited?
6. What is a Shieldbug, and what are they good for?
7. Who shows up and Marcia's house and why? What is Jenna disappointed at first?
8. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
9. What kind of food does Aunt Zelda, serve and why is it so special to Boy 412?
10. Why is Sally fearful after Silas and his group leave? What does she reveal and to whom?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)