|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two spells does Marcia maintain to save them from the Hunter?
(a) An Invisibility Spell and a Fog spell.
(b) A Projection spell and a Fog spell.
(c) A Fog spell and an Invisibility spell.
(d) An Invisibility spell and a Projection spell.
2. Where does Jenna wake up the next morning?
(a) At home with Silas and Sarah.
(b) In the canoe.
(c) In the Keeper's Cottage on Draggen Island.
(d) In the Wizard's Tower.
3. Why doesn't the assassin see Marcia and Jenna escape?
(a) Marcia made them both invisible.
(b) Marcia and Jenna disguised themselves.
(c) Marcia and Jenna flew.
(d) Marcia blinded her.
4. Who follows the Hunter as he searches for the Princess?
(a) The Supreme Custodian.
(b) The young sentry.
(c) Alther Mello.
(d) DomDaniel's apprentice.
5. How does the young soldier alert the Hunter to their location?
(a) He throws the food basket overboard.
(b) He calls out.
(c) He coughs.
(d) He thumps the side of the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Hunter's apprentice believe he is witnessing the beginning of?
2. What does Marcia do when she sees the Hunter coming?
3. What does Morwenna tell Silas has come into the hub of the Castle?
4. What kind of spell does she admit she has no time to create?
5. What does Silas assure Sarah that does not come to pass?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alther discover when he leaves Silas and the canoes and goes to Marcia's apartment in the Wizard's Tower?
2. How do Silas, Jenna, the sentry, Nicko, Marcia and Maxie escape from the assassin? Where do they end up, and what complication arises as a result?
3. What is a Boggart?
4. What happens to the sentry Marcia finds outside the Wizard's Tower? What is he afraid of?
5. How does Sally respond to the Hunter and why?
6. Who usually gets Boy 412 out of bed and how?
7. How does Marcia learn that the Heaps are in danger? Who is particularly in trouble, and what does Marcia recommend?
8. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
9. Why does Silas go into the forest, and what does he return with? What does he sense on the way back?
10. Who does the Message Rat bring a message to Aunt Zelda's for, and what does the message contain?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)