|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion has Sally come to about Jenna?
(a) That she is the Princess.
(b) That she is not a wizard.
(c) That Silas is not her father.
(d) That she is spoiled.
2. Who reports that the Princess has been found?
(a) An assassin.
(b) The dungeon master.
(c) The priest.
(d) The gatekeeper.
3. What is Hunter sure that Sally can provide him with?
(d) Food for his group.
4. Where are the Heaps going to go?
(a) To the next city.
(b) To Silas' Aunt Zelda.
(c) To visit Aunt Muriel.
(d) They will stay where they are.
5. What does Sally think when she sees Silas and Marcia together?
(a) That they are running away together.
(b) That they are on a quest.
(c) That Sarah is in trouble.
(d) That they are looking for someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the apprentice to Alther Mello?
2. What kind of dog do the Heaps have?
3. How old is the sentry that Marcia sees on her way to the Heap house?
4. Who is the first to notice the Hunter's boat returning?
5. Who is the first to realize that they are chasing a mirror image?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sally respond to the Hunter and why?
2. How do Silas, Jenna, the sentry, Nicko, Marcia and Maxie escape from the assassin? Where do they end up, and what complication arises as a result?
3. Why is Sally fearful after Silas and his group leave? What does she reveal and to whom?
4. What happens to the sentry Marcia finds outside the Wizard's Tower? What is he afraid of?
5. Who shows up and Marcia's house and why? What is Jenna disappointed at first?
6. What does Sally Mullins tell Sarah Heap six months after Jenna's arrival? Why is this knowledge significant?
7. How does Marcia manage to save the Muriel and her passengers from the Hunter and his men?
8. When did Silas first meet Morwenna Mould, and what circumstances placed her in his debt?
9. Who usually gets Boy 412 out of bed and how?
10. What is a Shieldbug, and what are they good for?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)