|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Petroc Trelawney?
(a) Jenna's teacher.
(b) Jenna's pet rock.
(c) Silas's cousin.
(d) Marcia's brother.
2. Where is the sentry who stood outside the Tower?
(a) Standing at the back entrance.
(b) On a breakfast break.
(d) Covered in snow on the ground in a heap.
3. Who helps Silas find his way back?
(c) The Boggart.
(d) The Message Rat.
4. What does Morwenna tell Silas has come into the hub of the Castle?
(a) A mechanical Demolisher.
(b) A colony of Evil.
(c) A terrible Darkenesse.
(d) A wonderful Lightening.
5. Why was Boggart sent?
(a) To show them the way to Aunt Zelda's cottage.
(b) He wasn't. He just lives in the river.
(c) To capsize their boats.
(d) To recruit for the Darke side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes in the door when Jenna opens it after she hears a meow?
2. What does the Hunter's apprentice believe he is witnessing the beginning of?
3. What does Sally tell Sarah about the Queen?
4. What is name of Zelda's cat?
5. Why does Boy 412 think he had such an easy time with a disappearing spell when he tries it for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Hunter discover the direction taken and the mode of transportation used by Silas, Marcia and the others?
2. What does Sally Mullins tell Sarah Heap six months after Jenna's arrival? Why is this knowledge significant?
3. How do Silas, Jenna, the sentry, Nicko, Marcia and Maxie escape from the assassin? Where do they end up, and what complication arises as a result?
4. What does Silas illegally rescue from the school? Why do these items require rescuing? Where does Silas take them? What use are they?
5. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
6. When did Silas first meet Morwenna Mould, and what circumstances placed her in his debt?
7. What is a Shieldbug, and what are they good for?
8. Who does the Message Rat bring a message to Aunt Zelda's for, and what does the message contain?
9. What does Marcia do with Zelda's desk, and how does Zelda feel about it?
10. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
This section contains 1,062 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)