|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes in the door when Jenna opens it after she hears a meow?
(a) A duck.
(b) A Tiger.
(c) A Wolf.
(d) A Boggart.
2. How many boys does Silas tell Morwenna he has?
(a) Seven in total, but one died.
(b) Five in total, but one died.
(c) Eight in total, but one died.
(d) Six in total, but one died.
3. What is the main reason Sally never really liked the drink?
(a) Too strong to be pleasant.
(b) Too weak to have the desired effect.
(c) Too potent for working hours.
(d) Too many dead rats in the bottom of the barrel.
4. Who restrains the Boy until they can safely elude the Hunter?
5. Why does Marcia drag Jenna upstairs when the Message Rat shows up?
(a) It might be a charmed Rat.
(b) It might not be a Chartered Confidential Rat.
(c) It might not be a Message Rat.
(d) It might be a spell caster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the apprentice to Alther Mello?
2. What task does Marcia ask Boy 412 to help her with?
3. Who is the only person with whom Boy 412 has ever shared secrets?
4. What does Marcia ask Boy 412 when they are on their walk in the morning?
5. Why was Boggart sent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alther discover when he leaves Silas and the canoes and goes to Marcia's apartment in the Wizard's Tower?
2. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
3. Why is DomDaniel's apprentice excited?
4. What is a Boggart?
5. What kind of food does Aunt Zelda, serve and why is it so special to Boy 412?
6. How does Marcia learn that the Heaps are in danger? Who is particularly in trouble, and what does Marcia recommend?
7. What does Silas illegally rescue from the school? Why do these items require rescuing? Where does Silas take them? What use are they?
8. What does Jenna tell Boy 412 after he reveals the ring he found to her?
9. What is a Shieldbug, and what are they good for?
10. How does Sally respond to the Hunter and why?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)