|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Heaps going to go?
(a) To visit Aunt Muriel.
(b) They will stay where they are.
(c) To Silas' Aunt Zelda.
(d) To the next city.
2. What surprises Boy 412 when he makes a list to ease his turmoil?
(a) There are more good things than bad things.
(b) He wants to go back to the Young Army.
(c) It is unbalanced.
(d) He fears their rejection.
3. Where does the ring lead him?
(a) The canoes.
(b) Aunt Zelda's cottage.
(c) The Quake Ooze.
(d) Aunt Zelda's potion cabinet.
4. Where is the sentry who stood outside the Tower?
(a) Covered in snow on the ground in a heap.
(b) On a breakfast break.
(c) Standing at the back entrance.
5. What is the sentry's name?
(a) James the Second.
(b) Boy 412.
(c) Joseph of Castlerock.
(d) Phillip of the Rambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many boys does Silas tell Morwenna he has?
2. What does Marcia ask Boy 412 when they are on their walk in the morning?
3. What does Silas assure Sarah that does not come to pass?
4. What does Boy find on the sandy bottom of the cave he is in?
5. Who is Silas taking this home for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the body of DomDaniel's apprentice found, and in what condition?
2. What do Aunt Zelda and the group decide to do with the Hunter before he thaws, and who finds and carries out the spell?
3. Who shows up and Marcia's house and why? What is Jenna disappointed at first?
4. What does Silas illegally rescue from the school? Why do these items require rescuing? Where does Silas take them? What use are they?
5. Why is Sally fearful after Silas and his group leave? What does she reveal and to whom?
6. What happens on the Vengeance when the Hunter's apprentice reveals he hasn't actually got Princess Jenna in his custody?
7. What do Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412 find when they wake the next morning and chase the hunter's apprentice, hoping to catch up with him before he can tell anyone where the Keeper's Cottage is?
8. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
9. Where does Boy 412 tell them that the dragon boat came from ,and how does he know?
10. What kind of food is served at a Midwinter feast day celebration, and where does it come from?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)