|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Silas taking this home for?
(b) His wife.
(c) His son, Septimus.
2. Where are they when they come to a halt down the rubbish chute?
(a) The Heap residence.
(b) The forest entrance.
(c) The water's edge.
(d) The Riverside Amenity Rubbish Dump.
3. Who follows the Hunter as he searches for the Princess?
(a) The Supreme Custodian.
(b) DomDaniel's apprentice.
(c) Alther Mello.
(d) The young sentry.
4. What is Marcia's amulet the symbol of or for?
(a) To ward off demons.
(b) To protect the wearer.
(c) The source of power of the ExtraOrdinary Wizard.
(d) To tell the future.
5. What helps Jenna believe it is all true?
(a) The small crown on her head.
(b) The fact that no one calls her Jenna anymore.
(c) The way her family now treats her.
(d) The place that she wakes up in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task does Marcia ask Boy 412 to help her with?
2. Where are the Heaps going to go?
3. What is Hunter sure that Sally can provide him with?
4. What spell does Marcia teach those who do not already know at Zelda's?
5. Where does Galen live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Alther learn from DomDaniel and become so adept at that he taught Marcia, who now uses it against DomDaniel?
2. What is a Shieldbug, and what are they good for?
3. What happens to the sentry Marcia finds outside the Wizard's Tower? What is he afraid of?
4. Why is Sally fearful after Silas and his group leave? What does she reveal and to whom?
5. When did Silas first meet Morwenna Mould, and what circumstances placed her in his debt?
6. What kind of food does Aunt Zelda, serve and why is it so special to Boy 412?
7. What story had Jenna and her best friend Bo often told each other, and what had Jenna said that upset Bo?
8. What does Jenna tell Boy 412 after he reveals the ring he found to her?
9. How do Silas, Jenna, the sentry, Nicko, Marcia and Maxie escape from the assassin? Where do they end up, and what complication arises as a result?
10. What does Sally Mullins tell Sarah Heap six months after Jenna's arrival? Why is this knowledge significant?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)