|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reports that the Princess has been found?
(a) The gatekeeper.
(b) The priest.
(c) An assassin.
(d) The dungeon master.
2. What does the sentry think is going on?
(a) He will be punished.
(b) He is being tested by the Young Army.
(c) He is dreaming.
(d) He has been kidnapped.
3. How old is Septimus?
4. Who is roused from his sleep on Jenna's tenth birthday?
(a) Alther Mello.
(b) The Supreme Custodian.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Sally Mullins.
5. How old is the sentry that Marcia sees on her way to the Heap house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sally give Silas before he leaves Galen's?
2. Where does Sally take them after Silas explains?
3. How will the Heaps travel?
4. What does Silas assure Sarah that does not come to pass?
5. Who is Boggart?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marcia manage to save the Muriel and her passengers from the Hunter and his men?
2. Who does the Message Rat bring a message to Aunt Zelda's for, and what does the message contain?
3. Who shows up and Marcia's house and why? What is Jenna disappointed at first?
4. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
5. Why is Sally fearful after Silas and his group leave? What does she reveal and to whom?
6. When did Silas first meet Morwenna Mould, and what circumstances placed her in his debt?
7. How does Sally respond to the Hunter and why?
8. What is a Shieldbug, and what are they good for?
9. What is a Boggart?
10. What did Alther learn from DomDaniel and become so adept at that he taught Marcia, who now uses it against DomDaniel?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)