|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morwenna think happened to Simon?
(a) He is lost and wandering the Forest.
(b) His was killed by monsters unleashed from the Castle.
(c) He has gone home.
(d) He was taken to the Castle.
2. How does the Hunter leave Sally?
(a) Hiding and afraid.
(b) In a horse-drawn wagon.
(c) Locked in her burning cafe.
3. How does Marcia know who is at her door?
(a) She uses a Translucent Spell.
(b) She calls out, "Hello."
(c) She doesn't.
(d) She looks through a peephole.
4. Who is Jenna?
(a) The Princess.
(b) The King's mother.
(c) The Queen's sister.
(d) The Queen's niece.
5. Why was Boggart sent?
(a) To show them the way to Aunt Zelda's cottage.
(b) He wasn't. He just lives in the river.
(c) To capsize their boats.
(d) To recruit for the Darke side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent a message to Silas?
2. Who reports that the Princess has been found?
3. Who reveals the direction Silas and his group left in and their mode of transportation?
4. How does the young soldier alert the Hunter to their location?
5. Who helps Silas find his way back?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Silas, Jenna, the sentry, Nicko, Marcia and Maxie escape from the assassin? Where do they end up, and what complication arises as a result?
2. What does Alther discover when he leaves Silas and the canoes and goes to Marcia's apartment in the Wizard's Tower?
3. What happened to Zelda's brother, Theo, and where is he now?
4. What kind of food does Aunt Zelda, serve and why is it so special to Boy 412?
5. Why is Marcia reasonably certain that Sally will be safe?
6. How does Marcia manage to save the Muriel and her passengers from the Hunter and his men?
7. How does Sally respond to the Hunter and why?
8. What does Sally Mullins tell Sarah Heap six months after Jenna's arrival? Why is this knowledge significant?
9. What does Silas illegally rescue from the school? Why do these items require rescuing? Where does Silas take them? What use are they?
10. On what day does information of the Princess emerge? What is the bearer of this news asked to do, and when?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)