|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many witches are there at the MidWinter feast?
2. Who does Boy 412 discover he is with Marcia's help?
(a) Septimus Heap.
(b) Martin Gringe.
(c) Gerald Mullins.
(d) Johnathyn Moss.
3. Who finds out about Simon's plans and interferes with them?
(a) The bartender.
(b) The Message Rat.
(c) The Supreme Custodian.
(d) The Gatekeeper.
4. What does Silas do with Alther's helpful suggestion?
(a) Changes into a guard's uniform.
(b) Becomes a cat so he can roam unmolested.
(c) Moves the Magyk books upstairs to hide them.
(d) Hides from the removal man.
5. Where does Zelda tell the children to hide?
(a) Out in the marsh.
(b) Up in the attic bedrooms.
(c) Through the potions cupboard and into the cave.
(d) In the chicken coop.
6. What does she return to Boy 412?
(a) A key to the cottage.
(b) A magyk book.
(c) The ring.
(d) A Shield Bug.
7. Who senses the presence of Jenna and Boy 412 on the Vengeance?
(d) The apprentice.
8. Who follows the apprentice to stop him from revealing their location?
(a) Boy 412 and Zelda.
(b) Jenna and Zelda.
(c) Jenna, Nicko, and Boy 412.
(d) Nicko and Jenna.
9. Who do they see on the beach?
10. How do Sarah and Silas get to Aunt Zelda's?
(a) They are brought by the dragon boat.
(b) They come on the Vengeance.
(c) They come with Alther on his boat, the Molly.
(d) They paddle there in an old canoe.
11. What is the former midwife, Agnes Meredith, searching for?
(a) Her son, Merrin.
(b) Her daughter, Marlene.
(c) Her brother, Dennis.
(d) Her husband, Joseph.
12. What changes are made before Stanley leaves?
(a) His status is upgraded to Priority Rat.
(b) His status as Confidential Rat is removed.
(c) His status is questioned.
(d) He is asked to deliver a parcel as well.
13. What do they decide to do with the Hunter to keep him from pursuing them further?
(a) They decide to erase his memory.
(b) They shoot him.
(c) They send him to a far-off land.
(d) They use a spell on him that makes him fearful of everyone.
14. Who was the Deputy Hunter who taught Boy 412 how to check for signs of disturbance?
15. How does the message refer to Marcia?
(a) As the less-than ExtraOrdinary Wizard.
(b) As the Wizard once ExtraOrdinary.
(c) As the ex-ExtraOrdinary Wizard.
(d) As the Ordinary Wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stanley finally reveal his message is for?
2. Who shows up at the former Heap residence, and why is he there?
3. What does Alther tell Silas after he escapes from the ladies' washroom where the Supreme Custodian was holding him?
4. What do Nicko, Boy 412, and Jenna do to amuse themselves?
5. Who does DomDaniel have on his ship?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)