|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows the Hunter as he searches for the Princess?
(a) Alther Mello.
(b) DomDaniel's apprentice.
(c) The young sentry.
(d) The Supreme Custodian.
2. Where does the ring lead him?
(a) Aunt Zelda's potion cabinet.
(b) Aunt Zelda's cottage.
(c) The Quake Ooze.
(d) The canoes.
3. What does Marcia ask Boy 412 when they are on their walk in the morning?
(a) If he remembers his parents.
(b) If he wants to be her apprentice.
(c) If he wants to go home.
(d) How long he's been in service.
4. What is Silas's wife named?
5. Where are they when they come to a halt down the rubbish chute?
(a) The water's edge.
(b) The forest entrance.
(c) The Heap residence.
(d) The Riverside Amenity Rubbish Dump.
6. How old is the sentry that Marcia sees on her way to the Heap house?
7. When Boy 412 loses the ring, how does he find it again?
(a) It beeps.
(b) It whistles.
(c) It glows.
(d) It sings to him.
8. What do the Heaps name the little girl?
9. Where is the sentry who stood outside the Tower?
(a) Standing at the back entrance.
(b) Covered in snow on the ground in a heap.
(d) On a breakfast break.
10. Why does Marcia drag Jenna upstairs when the Message Rat shows up?
(a) It might not be a Message Rat.
(b) It might be a spell caster.
(c) It might be a charmed Rat.
(d) It might not be a Chartered Confidential Rat.
11. What comes in the door when Jenna opens it after she hears a meow?
(a) A Tiger.
(b) A Boggart.
(c) A duck.
(d) A Wolf.
12. What does Silas discover on the way home?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) An axe.
(c) A baby.
(d) A coat.
13. What amulet does Marcia wear?
(a) A jade amulet.
(b) A lapis lazuli.
(c) A St. Christopher's medal.
(d) An akhu amulet.
14. Who gets separated from the group when Jenna, Nicko, and Boy go for a walk?
(d) Jenna and Boy.
15. What two spells does Marcia maintain to save them from the Hunter?
(a) An Invisibility spell and a Projection spell.
(b) A Projection spell and a Fog spell.
(c) A Fog spell and an Invisibility spell.
(d) An Invisibility Spell and a Fog spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Petroc Trelawney?
2. What does the sentry think is going on?
3. Who restrains the Boy until they can safely elude the Hunter?
4. How does Marcia know who is at her door?
5. What does Aunt Zelda look for when the storm is high?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)