|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of spell does she admit she has no time to create?
(a) A "Time Stopping" spell.
(b) An "Element Control" spell.
(c) A "Transportation" spell.
(d) A "Darkness" spell.
2. Who is Petroc Trelawney?
(a) Jenna's pet rock.
(b) Marcia's brother.
(c) Jenna's teacher.
(d) Silas's cousin.
3. Who is Jenna?
(a) The King's mother.
(b) The Queen's sister.
(c) The Queen's niece.
(d) The Princess.
4. Who is the only person with whom Boy 412 has ever shared secrets?
(a) Boy 409.
(b) Boy 411.
(c) Girl 312.
(d) Boy 410.
5. Who tells her that her behavior is unprofessional?
(c) Boy 412.
6. Where are they when they come to a halt down the rubbish chute?
(a) The forest entrance.
(b) The Heap residence.
(c) The water's edge.
(d) The Riverside Amenity Rubbish Dump.
7. What kind of dog do the Heaps have?
(a) A terrier.
(b) A wolfhound.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A labradoodle.
8. What is Silas Heap taking home as the story opens?
9. What is name of Zelda's cat?
10. Who reports that the Princess has been found?
(a) An assassin.
(b) The dungeon master.
(c) The priest.
(d) The gatekeeper.
11. What does Marcia give Jenna?
(a) An amulet.
(b) Her birth certificate.
(c) A parchment.
(d) A crown.
12. How old is Septimus?
13. Where does Jenna wake up the next morning?
(a) In the canoe.
(b) At home with Silas and Sarah.
(c) In the Wizard's Tower.
(d) In the Keeper's Cottage on Draggen Island.
14. Where does the ring lead him?
(a) The Quake Ooze.
(b) Aunt Zelda's cottage.
(c) The canoes.
(d) Aunt Zelda's potion cabinet.
15. Why does Marcia drag Jenna upstairs when the Message Rat shows up?
(a) It might be a spell caster.
(b) It might be a charmed Rat.
(c) It might not be a Chartered Confidential Rat.
(d) It might not be a Message Rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boy 412 think he had such an easy time with a disappearing spell when he tries it for the first time?
2. Who is roused from his sleep on Jenna's tenth birthday?
3. What does Silas discover on the way home?
4. Why does Alther return to the castle?
5. Who is Silas taking this home for?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)