Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sally give Silas before he leaves Galen's?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A warm coat.
(c) Marcia's KeepSafe charm.
(d) A hat to help hide his identity.
2. What worries Boy 412 about Marcia's response?
(a) He fears her wrath.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He is afraid to lose the good life he has found.
(d) He believes he's done something wrong.
3. What does Sally drink when she sees the Hunter and his group coming her way?
(c) Springo Special.
4. What does the sentry think is going on?
(a) He is dreaming.
(b) He has been kidnapped.
(c) He will be punished.
(d) He is being tested by the Young Army.
5. Who is roused from his sleep on Jenna's tenth birthday?
(a) Sally Mullins.
(b) Alther Mello.
(c) The Supreme Custodian.
(d) The Queen.
6. What does Marcia give Jenna?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A crown.
(c) Her birth certificate.
(d) A parchment.
7. Who is in charge of the Muriel?
8. What does Boy find on the sandy bottom of the cave he is in?
(a) An amulet.
(b) A message.
(c) A skeleton.
(d) A ring.
9. Who is the only person with whom Boy 412 has ever shared secrets?
(a) Boy 410.
(b) Boy 411.
(c) Boy 409.
(d) Girl 312.
10. What is Silas's wife named?
11. How does Boy 412 usually get woken up?
(a) With porridge.
(b) With a bucket of icy water.
(c) With guard duty.
(d) With toast and jam.
12. What is Marcia's amulet the symbol of or for?
(a) To protect the wearer.
(b) To tell the future.
(c) To ward off demons.
(d) The source of power of the ExtraOrdinary Wizard.
13. What does Silas assure Sarah that does not come to pass?
(a) He will do whatever it takes to find Simon.
(b) He will be back soon with Simon.
(c) He will be careful.
(d) He will confront the Supreme Custodian.
14. Where does Silas go?
(a) To see the Supreme Custodian.
(b) To the pub.
(c) To see Alther.
(d) To the forest.
15. What surprises Boy 412 when he makes a list to ease his turmoil?
(a) He fears their rejection.
(b) It is unbalanced.
(c) There are more good things than bad things.
(d) He wants to go back to the Young Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Silas see coming out as he arrives home?
2. Where are they when they come to a halt down the rubbish chute?
3. How will the Heaps travel?
4. Who is Jenna?
5. What helps Jenna believe it is all true?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)