|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Jenna believe it is all true?
(a) The place that she wakes up in.
(b) The fact that no one calls her Jenna anymore.
(c) The way her family now treats her.
(d) The small crown on her head.
2. Who restrains the Boy until they can safely elude the Hunter?
3. What is the only way for Silas to escape, according to Marcia?
(a) Over the rooftops.
(b) Down the rubbish chute.
(c) Down the laundry tube.
(d) Through the basement.
4. What does Sally think when she sees Silas and Marcia together?
(a) That Sarah is in trouble.
(b) That they are on a quest.
(c) That they are looking for someone.
(d) That they are running away together.
5. What is the sentry's name?
(a) Joseph of Castlerock.
(b) Boy 412.
(c) James the Second.
(d) Phillip of the Rambles.
6. What does Morwenna tell Silas has come into the hub of the Castle?
(a) A terrible Darkenesse.
(b) A mechanical Demolisher.
(c) A colony of Evil.
(d) A wonderful Lightening.
7. Who sent a message to Silas?
8. What does Sally give Silas before he leaves Galen's?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) Marcia's KeepSafe charm.
(c) A warm coat.
(d) A hat to help hide his identity.
9. Who is roused from his sleep on Jenna's tenth birthday?
(a) Alther Mello.
(b) The Supreme Custodian.
(c) Sally Mullins.
(d) The Queen.
10. Where does the ring lead him?
(a) Aunt Zelda's cottage.
(b) The canoes.
(c) Aunt Zelda's potion cabinet.
(d) The Quake Ooze.
11. What does Aunt Zelda look for when the storm is high?
(b) Her brother Theo, a storm petrel.
12. How many boys does Silas tell Morwenna he has?
(a) Seven in total, but one died.
(b) Five in total, but one died.
(c) Eight in total, but one died.
(d) Six in total, but one died.
13. What does Boy find on the sandy bottom of the cave he is in?
(a) A message.
(b) A skeleton.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A ring.
14. What is Hunter sure that Sally can provide him with?
(d) Food for his group.
15. What surprises Boy 412 when he makes a list to ease his turmoil?
(a) He wants to go back to the Young Army.
(b) He fears their rejection.
(c) It is unbalanced.
(d) There are more good things than bad things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marcia do when she sees the Hunter coming?
2. Who reveals the direction Silas and his group left in and their mode of transportation?
3. What does Silas discover on the way home?
4. What does Morwenna think happened to Simon?
5. How does Marcia know who is at her door?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)