1. What is Silas Heap taking home as the story opens?
2. Who is Silas taking this home for?
His son, Septimus.
3. How old is Septimus?
4. What does Silas discover on the way home?
5. Who does Silas see coming out as he arrives home?
6. What do the Heaps name the little girl?
7. What is Silas's wife named?
8. What does Sally tell Sarah about the Queen?
She's been killed.
9. Who is roused from his sleep on Jenna's tenth birthday?
The Supreme Custodian.
10. Who reports that the Princess has been found?
This section contains 4,496 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)