|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What truth does Nicholas believe the experience was meant to teach him about how to live?
(a) He must live without sex.
(b) He must change his think about women.
(c) He must live with compassion.
(d) He must move out of the country.
2. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
3. What does Nicholas do when he returns to his room instead of preparing to sleep?
(a) Looks at books from the small library.
(b) Searches the house for more women's garments.
(c) Stands by his window and waits.
(d) Heads down to the beach to walk.
4. What does the message from Conchis tell Nicholas?
(a) That Conchis was called away.
(b) That Nicholas has received a telegram.
(c) That Nicholas should meet Conchis immediately.
(d) That Conchis wants him to leave the villa.
5. Where does Nicholas say he has already seen Anton?
(a) From history books.
(b) From the artwork in Conchis's villa.
(c) In the simulated attack.
(d) At the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas tell the gatekeeper when he returns his gun?
2. What does Nicholas do after breakfast?
3. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
4. How does Alison respond to Nicholas' confession about Bourani?
5. What did Conchis study when he was in Argentina?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)