|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has changed in Nicholas' room?
(a) New reading material.
(b) New bed.
(c) New clothing.
(d) New art work.
2. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Visiting bars.
(b) Studying for teaching exams.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Going out to brothels.
3. What does Nicholas become depressed and obsessive about?
(a) Talking to Leverrier.
(b) Finding Alison.
(c) Plotting his revenge.
(d) Searching for Conchis.
4. What information does Nicholas learn about Mrs. de Seitas from the bartender?
(a) She has suffered from a head injury.
(b) She often travels to Greece.
(c) She has twin daughters.
(d) She lives with a man who resembles Conchis.
5. Why does Julie run off away from Nicholas?
(a) She needs to go find her sister.
(b) She needs to go get Joe.
(c) She needs to get the next page of her script.
(d) She has heard Conchis return.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alison feel about Nicholas' response?
2. What does Nicholas plan after he returns to school?
3. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
4. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
5. What does the message from Conchis tell Nicholas?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)