|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) The only option for a future he had open to him.
(b) His life's greatest desire.
(c) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
(d) Something he needed to be talked into.
2. What wakes Alison and Nicholas up?
(a) Wandering shepherd.
3. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
(a) Alison waiting for him.
(b) Woman's glove.
(c) The Magus.
4. Where does Nicholas think he is when he wakes up?
(a) Conchis' yacht.
(b) The cave.
(c) The villa.
(d) The school.
5. How does Conchis explain war to Nicholas?
(a) Incomprehensible pain with no reward.
(b) Surprises of character and strength.
(c) Candor and surprise mixed with grief and death.
(d) Young men vowing to take a chance on dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas pass the time before dinner?
2. Where do Alison and Nicholas go after they leave the airport?
3. What is Nicholas searching for as this novel opens?
4. Which of the following is found in the manifesto Nicholas reads?
5. How does the conversation between Nicholas and Lily on the beach end?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)