|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
(b) His life's greatest desire.
(c) Something he needed to be talked into.
(d) The only option for a future he had open to him.
2. How does Nicholas respond to Alison's emotional reaction?
(c) Equal anger.
(d) He gives her no response.
3. Who does June claim has been following her?
4. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas asks him about a woman he saw?
(a) He tells him there are no women in the villa.
(b) He tells him to be patient.
(c) He tells him it was Lily.
(d) He tells him he was hallucinating.
5. Why is Nicholas unable to leave?
(a) He is still drugged.
(b) He is under constant guard.
(c) He does not wish to leave.
(d) He is still bound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas present himself to Mrs. de Seitas?
2. What causes Nicholas to flee in a fearful panic after his nap?
3. Why does Conchis take a break while telling Nicholas his life story?
4. What is Nicholas searching for as this novel opens?
5. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)