|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nicholas meet for lunch?
2. What gift does Mrs. de Seitas give to Nicholas?
(a) A letter of recommendation.
(b) A picture of Lily.
(c) The keys to the villa.
(d) A piece of pottery.
3. What information does Nicholas learn about Mrs. de Seitas from the bartender?
(a) She often travels to Greece.
(b) She has suffered from a head injury.
(c) She has twin daughters.
(d) She lives with a man who resembles Conchis.
4. How does Nicholas present himself to Mrs. de Seitas?
(a) As someone interested in her personally.
(b) As another childhood neighbor.
(c) As doing research on Conchis.
(d) As a newspaper reporter.
5. What is the empty litter described as being symbolic of?
(a) Alison's life.
(b) The outcome of Nicholas's life.
(c) The love between a man and a woman.
(d) Eternal mother goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lily a few days after Conchis leaves?
2. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
3. What does Nicholas hope to find at Bourani?
4. How does Conchis explain war to Nicholas?
5. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)