|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchis refer to when confronted by Nicholas?
(b) Julie and June.
(c) Leverrier and Mitford.
(d) Theatrical masques.
2. How does Nicholas respond to Alison's emotional reaction?
(b) He gives her no response.
(c) Equal anger.
3. What happens when Nicholas returns to the house?
(a) Conchis sends him away from the villa.
(b) He is surrounded by men in WWII German uniforms.
(c) Maria gives him a telegram.
(d) Joe pushes him to the ground and fights with him.
4. What does Nicholas become depressed and obsessive about?
(a) Finding Alison.
(b) Searching for Conchis.
(c) Plotting his revenge.
(d) Talking to Leverrier.
5. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They always result in negative consequences.
(b) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
(c) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
(d) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Nicholas and Alison meet?
2. What profession is Leverrier?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
4. How does Nicholas present himself to Mrs. de Seitas?
5. What surprises Nicholas when he returns to Conchis' home?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)