|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nicholas' favorite spot on the island is also one that is which of the following?
(a) Forest dense.
(b) Well populated.
(d) On the beach.
2. What information does Nicholas learn about Mrs. de Seitas from the bartender?
(a) She often travels to Greece.
(b) She has suffered from a head injury.
(c) She has twin daughters.
(d) She lives with a man who resembles Conchis.
3. What does Conchis show Nicholas at the end of this section?
(a) A woman in white.
(b) A glove.
(c) A statuette.
(d) A dead octopus.
4. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
5. What is the empty litter described as being symbolic of?
(a) The outcome of Nicholas's life.
(b) The love between a man and a woman.
(c) Alison's life.
(d) Eternal mother goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who Nicholas believes to be Lily do when he approaches?
2. What does Conchis refer to when confronted by Nicholas?
3. What is happening, according to Conchis, at the same moment as the fire was destroying the de Doukans' home?
4. Why doesn't Nicholas reveal his feelings to the female visitor?
5. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)