|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
(a) He would die.
(b) He would have to tell Conchis his secrets.
(c) He would be expelled from the island.
(d) He would have to leave the villa.
2. What has changed in Nicholas' room?
(a) New art work.
(b) New reading material.
(c) New clothing.
(d) New bed.
3. Who is observing Julie and Nicholas?
4. What does Nicholas find in one of the library books in his bedroom?
(a) The life history of Conchis.
(b) A pictorial documentation of the female breast.
(c) Pictures of various members of the village.
(d) Books about art.
5. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
(c) His Students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nicholas say he has already seen Anton?
2. What is the empty litter described as being symbolic of?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
4. What does Conchis show Nicholas at the end of this section?
5. How does the group describe Nicholas' personality?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)