|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 73, 74, 75, 76 and 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
2. What kind of habitation does Nicholas notice near the villa?
(a) Bird habitation.
(b) Animal habitation.
(c) Feminine habitation.
(d) Masculine habitation.
3. What has changed in Nicholas' room?
(a) New reading material.
(b) New bed.
(c) New art work.
(d) New clothing.
4. At the end of this section, where is Nicholas headed?
(a) To see Mitford.
(b) To see Lily.
(c) To see Conchis.
(d) To see Alison.
5. How does Nicholas interpret the figure in all black wearing a mask that looks like the head of a jackal?
(a) Representation of the Egyptian god Anubis.
(b) Representation of yet another Greek god.
(c) Representation of his fantasies.
(d) Representation of Demetriades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nicholas say he has already seen Anton?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
3. What does Nicholas resolve not to do?
4. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
5. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)