|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 60, 61 and 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confession does Julie make to Nicholas about when she was younger?
(a) She was raped.
(b) She was married.
(c) She had syphilis.
(d) She was seriously injured.
2. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
(b) His Students.
3. How does Conchis react when he learns that Nicholas has been in contact with Julie?
(a) Jovial that Nicholas has found love.
(b) Resigned to his masque being over.
(c) Embarrassed that his plan was so easily seen.
(d) Angry that Nicholas would disobey.
4. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
(a) When Nicholas was asked if he had any women in his life.
(b) When Conchis was asked about the events in WWII.
(c) When Conchis was asked why he invited Nicholas to his home.
(d) When Nicholas was asked why he had come to Greece.
5. Why is Nicholas unable to leave?
(a) He does not wish to leave.
(b) He is still bound.
(c) He is still drugged.
(d) He is under constant guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alison respond to Nicholas' confession about Bourani?
2. Where does Julie tell Nicholas she has been?
3. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
4. Where does Nicholas go after lunch?
5. Why does Julie run away from Nicholas?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)