|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 60, 61 and 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
(b) Women who help out on campus.
(c) Classroom in the basement.
(d) Waiting room.
2. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
(a) When he watched his friends die.
(b) When he posed as a corpse.
(c) When he returned safely from the battles.
(d) When he was wounded in battle.
3. What disease does Nicholas believe he contracts?
(a) Genital Warts.
4. What was one of the first things Conchis and Nicholas did when Nicholas arrived for his weekend visit?
(a) Sit and talk about their life stories.
(b) Have lunch in the garden.
(c) Take a tour of Conchis' home.
(d) Explore the beach together.
5. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Visiting bars.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Going out to brothels.
(d) Studying for teaching exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Conchis eat breakfast with Nicholas?
2. What does Nicholas do after breakfast?
3. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
4. How does Nicholas interpret the figure in all black wearing a mask that looks like the head of a jackal?
5. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)