|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 60, 61 and 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas do instead of visiting the villa?
(a) Returns to school.
(b) Runs in the opposite direction.
(c) Continues on his adventure.
(d) Hides and spies on the villa.
2. Where does Nicholas go after he leaves the school on the morning of his return?
(a) Directly to the villa.
(b) Fishing huts on the coast.
(c) To meet Alison.
(d) To walk on the beach.
3. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
(a) To provide him with no women.
(b) To allow him to move to the villa.
(c) To keep their conversation superficial.
(d) To ask no questions.
4. What did Conchis study when he was in Argentina?
5. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
(a) An unstable relative.
(b) The true story of his time in Germany.
(c) Nazi war criminals.
(d) A daughter, wife or mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
2. How does Mitford describe life on the island to Nicholas?
3. How does Alison respond to Nicholas' confession about Bourani?
4. What does Nicholas continue to hear that it appears Conchis does not hear?
5. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)