|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 52, 53 and 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conchis take a break while telling Nicholas his life story?
(a) To check on the dessert.
(b) To get some brandy.
(c) To catch Nicholas off guard.
(d) To regain his composure.
2. What is Conchis holding when he appears near the Poseidon statue?
(a) A shovel.
(b) An axe.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
3. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They always result in negative consequences.
(b) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
(c) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
(d) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
4. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
(a) Woman's glove.
(c) The Magus.
(d) Alison waiting for him.
5. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
(a) He accepts the apology.
(b) He walks away from Nicholas.
(c) He says that he is not offended.
(d) He ignores Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchis tell Nicholas he will be conducting the following evening?
2. Who arrives to interrupt Nicholas' thoughts?
3. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
4. What does Conchis ask Nicholas to believe in?
5. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)