|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 52, 53 and 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) His life's greatest desire.
(b) Something he needed to be talked into.
(c) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
(d) The only option for a future he had open to him.
2. How does Nicholas respond when Alison indicates her desire to have sex with Nicholas?
(a) He does not want to tarnish her relationship.
(b) He is still recovering from syphilis.
(c) He wants to get to know her better first.
(d) He wants to stay faithful to Lily.
3. Where do Nicholas and Alison take refuge for the night?
(b) Abandoned hut.
(c) At the bottom of the mountain.
(d) In a tent under the stars.
4. How does Conchis say the young woman who will be joining him and Nicholas should be treated?
(a) As though she is well known to them.
(b) As though she is an amnesiac.
(c) As though she cannot talk.
(d) As though she cannot hear.
5. What kind of habitation does Nicholas notice near the villa?
(a) Feminine habitation.
(b) Animal habitation.
(c) Bird habitation.
(d) Masculine habitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas continue to hear that it appears Conchis does not hear?
2. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
3. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
4. How does Demetriades appear to spend all of his free time?
5. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)