|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 52, 53 and 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conchis take a break while telling Nicholas his life story?
(a) To catch Nicholas off guard.
(b) To check on the dessert.
(c) To regain his composure.
(d) To get some brandy.
2. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
(a) He would have to tell Conchis his secrets.
(b) He would have to leave the villa.
(c) He would be expelled from the island.
(d) He would die.
3. What does Conchis want Nicholas to tell him about?
(a) What happened during his nap.
(c) His life before coming to Greece.
(d) The experiences he has faced.
4. What is Conchis holding when he appears near the Poseidon statue?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A knife.
(c) An axe.
(d) A gun.
5. Which of the following describes the character of Miftord?
(a) Stiffly mannered soldier.
(b) Patient and understanding teacher.
(c) Empathetic but rigid.
(d) Resigned and lacking life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a priapus?
2. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
3. Why doesn't Nicholas reveal his feelings to the female visitor?
4. Who arrives to interrupt Nicholas' thoughts?
5. What happens when Nicholas returns to the house?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)