|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 52, 53 and 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
(a) When Conchis was asked about the events in WWII.
(b) When Nicholas was asked why he had come to Greece.
(c) When Nicholas was asked if he had any women in his life.
(d) When Conchis was asked why he invited Nicholas to his home.
2. Which of the following terms describes how Conchis saved his own life and got out of France?
(a) Duplicitous means.
(b) Wounded in action.
(c) Leaving the war without permission.
(d) Honorably discharged.
3. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
4. Where does Julie tell Nicholas she has been?
(a) With Joe.
(b) On Conchis' yacht.
(c) With Alison.
(d) In Athens.
5. What does Lily allow Nicholas to do before she leaves him?
(a) Hypnotize her.
(b) Kiss her on the mouth.
(c) Send a message with her to Conchis.
(d) Ask her one last question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Nicholas to flee in a fearful panic after his nap?
2. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
3. How does Nicholas respond to Alison's emotional reaction?
4. Who is the visitor?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)