|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
2. What does Conchis show Nicholas at the end of this section?
(a) A woman in white.
(b) A statuette.
(c) A dead octopus.
(d) A glove.
3. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
(a) He ignores Nicholas.
(b) He says that he is not offended.
(c) He walks away from Nicholas.
(d) He accepts the apology.
4. What does Conchis ask Nicholas to believe in?
(a) What Conchis tells him.
(b) What he has read and seen.
(c) What he experiences.
(d) What the women tells him.
5. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
2. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
3. Which of the following terms describes how Conchis saved his own life and got out of France?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
5. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)