|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
(b) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
(c) Nazi war crimes.
(d) Woman's glove.
2. What does Conchis tell Nicholas he will be conducting the following evening?
(a) Art show.
(b) Poetry reading.
(c) Musical performance.
3. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
4. How does Demetriades appear to spend all of his free time?
(a) Studying for further exams.
(b) Hanging out with students.
(c) Secluding himself in his room.
(d) Drinking and visiting brothels.
5. Which of the following characters do the villagers claim never to have seen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas find when he returns to school?
2. What does Nicholas realize he wants in regard to Alison?
3. How does Nicholas feel as he walks back to the school?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
5. What conclusion does Nicholas come to about Conchis in this section of the novel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)