|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
2. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
3. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
(a) Surprisingly rigid.
(c) Indicative of Nicholas's new lifestyle.
(d) Wild and seductive.
4. Where does Nicholas go after he leaves the school on the morning of his return?
(a) Directly to the villa.
(b) To walk on the beach.
(c) To meet Alison.
(d) Fishing huts on the coast.
5. How does Nicholas interpret the figure in all black wearing a mask that looks like the head of a jackal?
(a) Representation of Demetriades.
(b) Representation of yet another Greek god.
(c) Representation of the Egyptian god Anubis.
(d) Representation of his fantasies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conchis explain Lily's twin sister?
2. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
3. What does Nicholas find in one of the library books in his bedroom?
4. What sort of people does Conchis hint that Nicholas is?
5. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)