|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
2. How does Conchis explain Lily's twin sister?
(a) He says she does not exist.
(b) He says he doesn't know what he is talking about.
(c) He says Nicholas created her.
(d) He says that she has a split personality.
3. What does Conchis ask Nicholas to believe in?
(a) What he has read and seen.
(b) What the women tells him.
(c) What he experiences.
(d) What Conchis tells him.
4. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
(a) More pieces of art.
(b) Journals or other indications of past memories.
(c) Hidden passageways.
(d) Signs of femininity.
5. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Conchis put on Nicholas' ability to return to the villa?
2. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
3. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
4. How does the conversation between Nicholas and Lily on the beach end?
5. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas asks him about a woman he saw?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)