|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
(a) Hidden passageways.
(b) Signs of femininity.
(c) Journals or other indications of past memories.
(d) More pieces of art.
2. What happens to Lily a few days after Conchis leaves?
(a) She dies.
(b) She becomes a nurse.
(c) She leaves.
(d) She is raped.
3. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
(a) When Nicholas was asked why he had come to Greece.
(b) When Nicholas was asked if he had any women in his life.
(c) When Conchis was asked why he invited Nicholas to his home.
(d) When Conchis was asked about the events in WWII.
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
5. What does Conchis tell Nicholas he will be conducting the following evening?
(a) Art show.
(b) Poetry reading.
(c) Musical performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
2. What country does Conchis go to after he leaves England?
3. What do Nicholas and Lily encounter as they walk back to the house?
4. What surprises Nicholas when he returns to Conchis' home?
5. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)