|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas interpret the figure in all black wearing a mask that looks like the head of a jackal?
(a) Representation of his fantasies.
(b) Representation of the Egyptian god Anubis.
(c) Representation of Demetriades.
(d) Representation of yet another Greek god.
2. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
3. What does Nicholas think Conchis' events the following evening will have to do with?
(b) Musical appreciation.
(c) Psychic communication.
(d) Sexual education.
4. Which of the following terms best describes Maria as she brings breakfast to Nicholas?
5. Why did Conchis join the British army?
(a) To get over the loss of Lily.
(b) To overcome his addictions.
(c) To exorcise his sexual nature.
(d) Because the woman he loved had also joined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas resolve not to do?
2. What does Conchis use to distract Lily?
3. What does Nicholas realize he wants in regard to Alison?
4. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
5. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)