|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
2. Which of the following terms describes how Conchis saved his own life and got out of France?
(a) Duplicitous means.
(b) Honorably discharged.
(c) Wounded in action.
(d) Leaving the war without permission.
3. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
(a) He says that he is not offended.
(b) He walks away from Nicholas.
(c) He ignores Nicholas.
(d) He accepts the apology.
4. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Studying for teaching exams.
(b) Going out to brothels.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Visiting bars.
5. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
(a) Waiting room.
(b) Women who help out on campus.
(c) Classroom in the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nicholas go after lunch?
2. Nicholas' favorite spot on the island is also one that is which of the following?
3. What has changed in Nicholas' room?
4. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
5. How does Nicholas interpret the figure in all black wearing a mask that looks like the head of a jackal?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)