|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas challenge Lily to admit?
(a) She has a twin sister.
(b) She never died.
(c) She is not real.
(d) Conchis is trying to play tricks on Nicholas.
2. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
(b) Nazi war crimes.
(c) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
(d) Woman's glove.
3. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Writing poetry.
(b) Going out to brothels.
(c) Studying for teaching exams.
(d) Visiting bars.
4. What does Conchis show Nicholas at the end of this section?
(a) A dead octopus.
(b) A statuette.
(c) A woman in white.
(d) A glove.
5. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
(a) Surprisingly rigid.
(b) Indicative of Nicholas's new lifestyle.
(c) Wild and seductive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas realize he wants in regard to Alison?
2. What does the message from Conchis tell Nicholas?
3. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
4. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
5. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)