|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas pass the time before dinner?
(a) Exploring his bedroom.
(b) Looking around the music room.
(c) Searching for the owner of the glove.
(d) Walking on the beach.
2. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
3. Which of the following characters was Nicholas' predecessor at the school?
4. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
(b) Like singing.
(d) Sad but ready for a change.
5. What condition does Conchis put on Nicholas' ability to return to the villa?
(a) He must never bring anyone else with him.
(b) He must not miss a weekend.
(c) He must not ask any questions.
(d) He must keep Conchis's stories private.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas feel as he walks back to the school?
2. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
3. What does Nicholas tell Conchis about love?
4. What conclusion does Nicholas come to about Conchis in this section of the novel?
5. What does Nicholas think Conchis might be?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)