|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
2. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
(b) They always result in negative consequences.
(c) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
(d) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
3. What does Conchis want Nicholas to tell him about?
(a) The experiences he has faced.
(b) What happened during his nap.
(d) His life before coming to Greece.
4. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
(a) When he watched his friends die.
(b) When he posed as a corpse.
(c) When he was wounded in battle.
(d) When he returned safely from the battles.
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
4. With whom does Conchis take refuge after he leaves England?
5. What condition does Conchis put on Nicholas' ability to return to the villa?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)