|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
(a) Signs of femininity.
(b) Hidden passageways.
(c) More pieces of art.
(d) Journals or other indications of past memories.
2. What does the woman who Nicholas believes to be Lily do when he approaches?
(b) Reaches out to him.
(d) Talks to him.
3. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) The only option for a future he had open to him.
(b) His life's greatest desire.
(c) Something he needed to be talked into.
(d) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
5. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
(b) Women who help out on campus.
(c) Classroom in the basement.
(d) Waiting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
2. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
3. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
4. Which of the following is a priapus?
5. What job is Alison training for?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)