|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) His life's greatest desire.
(b) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
(c) Something he needed to be talked into.
(d) The only option for a future he had open to him.
2. What disease does Nicholas believe he contracts?
(b) Genital Warts.
3. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
(a) When Nicholas was asked if he had any women in his life.
(b) When Nicholas was asked why he had come to Greece.
(c) When Conchis was asked why he invited Nicholas to his home.
(d) When Conchis was asked about the events in WWII.
4. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
5. Why did Conchis join the British army?
(a) To exorcise his sexual nature.
(b) Because the woman he loved had also joined.
(c) To overcome his addictions.
(d) To get over the loss of Lily.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
2. What does Nicholas find in one of the library books in his bedroom?
3. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
4. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
5. What does Nicholas find when he returns to school?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)