|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas pass the time before dinner?
(a) Searching for the owner of the glove.
(b) Exploring his bedroom.
(c) Walking on the beach.
(d) Looking around the music room.
2. What does Conchis want Nicholas to tell him about?
(a) The experiences he has faced.
(b) What happened during his nap.
(d) His life before coming to Greece.
3. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
(a) Nazi war criminals.
(b) The true story of his time in Germany.
(c) A daughter, wife or mistress.
(d) An unstable relative.
4. What causes Nicholas to flee in a fearful panic after his nap?
(a) Hearing noises of a woman walking.
(b) Listening to Conchis's war stories.
(c) Smelling the smells of a rotting corpse.
(d) Seeing a man who looks like Foulkes and a young girl.
5. What country does Conchis go to after he leaves England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a priapus?
2. Which of the following characters was the name of the woman Conchis fell in love with?
3. What does Nicholas continue to hear that it appears Conchis does not hear?
4. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
5. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)