|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nicholas go after he leaves the school on the morning of his return?
(a) Fishing huts on the coast.
(b) To walk on the beach.
(c) Directly to the villa.
(d) To meet Alison.
2. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas asks him about a woman he saw?
(a) He tells him he was hallucinating.
(b) He tells him it was Lily.
(c) He tells him to be patient.
(d) He tells him there are no women in the villa.
3. Which of the following describes the character of Miftord?
(a) Patient and understanding teacher.
(b) Empathetic but rigid.
(c) Resigned and lacking life.
(d) Stiffly mannered soldier.
4. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
(a) When he was wounded in battle.
(b) When he posed as a corpse.
(c) When he watched his friends die.
(d) When he returned safely from the battles.
5. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
(b) His Students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who Nicholas believes to be Lily do when he approaches?
2. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
3. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
4. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
5. What happens to Lily a few days after Conchis leaves?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)