|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Conchis go to after he leaves England?
2. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
(a) Waiting room.
(b) Women who help out on campus.
(c) Classroom in the basement.
3. How does Nicholas pass the time before dinner?
(a) Walking on the beach.
(b) Exploring his bedroom.
(c) Searching for the owner of the glove.
(d) Looking around the music room.
4. What does Nicholas continue to hear that it appears Conchis does not hear?
(a) Woman's soft singing.
(b) Someone calling for Nicholas.
(c) Light, quick footsteps.
(d) The wind hitting the waves.
5. What condition does Conchis put on Nicholas' ability to return to the villa?
(a) He must not ask any questions.
(b) He must not miss a weekend.
(c) He must keep Conchis's stories private.
(d) He must never bring anyone else with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
3. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
4. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
5. What does Nicholas do when he returns to his room instead of preparing to sleep?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)