|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mitford describe life on the island to Nicholas?
2. Which of the following words best describes how Nicholas slept after seeing who he thought was Lily?
(b) He didn't sleep.
(d) With many dreams.
3. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
(b) Woman's glove.
(c) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
(d) Nazi war crimes.
4. How does Nicholas feel as he walks back to the school?
(a) As if he is looking through a thick fog.
(b) As if he is being punished.
(c) As if his life is just beginning.
(d) As though he is returning to reality.
5. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nicholas' favorite spot on the island is also one that is which of the following?
2. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
3. How does Nicholas react to the smoke he sees coming from the chimney of a house?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description Conchis uses as related to Nicholas?
5. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)