|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Nicholas believe he contracts?
(a) Genital Warts.
2. Which of the following terms describes how Conchis saved his own life and got out of France?
(a) Honorably discharged.
(b) Leaving the war without permission.
(c) Wounded in action.
(d) Duplicitous means.
3. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
4. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(a) Publish worthy.
5. What does Nicholas think Conchis might be?
(a) Divine being.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conchis explain war to Nicholas?
2. What happens to Lily a few days after Conchis leaves?
3. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
4. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas asks him about a woman he saw?
5. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)