|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
(a) It is a private school.
(b) It is located in Italy.
(c) It is a college.
(d) It is an all girl's school.
2. Which of the following words best describes how Nicholas slept after seeing who he thought was Lily?
(a) He didn't sleep.
(c) With many dreams.
3. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
(a) Signs of femininity.
(b) More pieces of art.
(c) Journals or other indications of past memories.
(d) Hidden passageways.
4. What does Conchis ask Nicholas to believe in?
(a) What Conchis tells him.
(b) What he experiences.
(c) What he has read and seen.
(d) What the women tells him.
5. Which of the following is not an accurate description Conchis uses as related to Nicholas?
(d) A mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who Nicholas believes to be Lily do when he approaches?
2. With whom does Conchis take refuge after he leaves England?
3. What causes Nicholas to flee in a fearful panic after his nap?
4. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
5. What does Nicholas resolve not to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)