|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
(a) To keep their conversation superficial.
(b) To allow him to move to the villa.
(c) To provide him with no women.
(d) To ask no questions.
2. Why did Conchis join the British army?
(a) To exorcise his sexual nature.
(b) To get over the loss of Lily.
(c) Because the woman he loved had also joined.
(d) To overcome his addictions.
3. Which of the following is an inaccurate characterization of Nicholas Urfe?
(a) Disinterested Teacher.
(b) User of women.
(c) Self-involved child.
(d) Published Poet.
4. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
2. With whom does Conchis take refuge after he leaves England?
3. What does Nicholas do instead of visiting the villa?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
5. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)