|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(c) Publish worthy.
2. Why did Conchis join the British army?
(a) To get over the loss of Lily.
(b) To exorcise his sexual nature.
(c) Because the woman he loved had also joined.
(d) To overcome his addictions.
3. What was one of the first things Conchis and Nicholas did when Nicholas arrived for his weekend visit?
(a) Explore the beach together.
(b) Have lunch in the garden.
(c) Take a tour of Conchis' home.
(d) Sit and talk about their life stories.
4. Which of the following is an inaccurate characterization of Nicholas Urfe?
(a) Self-involved child.
(b) Disinterested Teacher.
(c) User of women.
(d) Published Poet.
5. Which of the following characters was the name of the woman Conchis fell in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
2. What does Nicholas think Conchis might be?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
4. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
5. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)