|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
(b) Woman's glove.
(c) Nazi war crimes.
(d) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
2. What does Nicholas smell as he is getting ready for bed?
(a) Rotting corpse smell.
(b) Woman's perfume smell.
(c) Ammunition smell.
(d) Flowers from the garden smell.
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
(a) It is a college.
(b) It is located in Italy.
(c) It is a private school.
(d) It is an all girl's school.
4. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
5. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
2. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
3. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
4. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)