|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 18, 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
(b) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
(c) They always result in negative consequences.
(d) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
2. What does Nicholas tell the gatekeeper when he returns his gun?
(a) It did not have any ammunition.
(b) He found the gun.
(c) He took the gun by mistake.
(d) It missed its target.
3. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
(a) When he posed as a corpse.
(b) When he was wounded in battle.
(c) When he returned safely from the battles.
(d) When he watched his friends die.
4. What kind of habitation does Nicholas notice near the villa?
(a) Feminine habitation.
(b) Bird habitation.
(c) Animal habitation.
(d) Masculine habitation.
5. What does Nicholas say began after he returned to his life at school?
(b) Spiritual visits.
(c) Physical deterioration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
2. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
3. Which of the following is a priapus?
4. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
5. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)