|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(b) Publish worthy.
3. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
(b) Women who help out on campus.
(c) Waiting room.
(d) Classroom in the basement.
4. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) Something he needed to be talked into.
(b) His life's greatest desire.
(c) The only option for a future he had open to him.
(d) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
5. What does Nicholas say began after he returned to his life at school?
(a) Physical deterioration.
(c) Spiritual visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an inaccurate characterization of Nicholas Urfe?
2. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
4. What job is Alison training for?
5. How does Demetriades appear to spend all of his free time?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)