|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
(a) Wild and seductive.
(b) Surprisingly rigid.
(c) Indicative of Nicholas's new lifestyle.
2. Which of the following describes the character of Miftord?
(a) Empathetic but rigid.
(b) Patient and understanding teacher.
(c) Resigned and lacking life.
(d) Stiffly mannered soldier.
3. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
(a) Like singing.
(b) Sad but ready for a change.
4. What does Nicholas do instead of visiting the villa?
(a) Continues on his adventure.
(b) Returns to school.
(c) Runs in the opposite direction.
(d) Hides and spies on the villa.
5. What does Nicholas tell the gatekeeper when he returns his gun?
(a) It did not have any ammunition.
(b) He found the gun.
(c) It missed its target.
(d) He took the gun by mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Alison training for?
2. Which of the following characters was Nicholas' predecessor at the school?
3. Which of the following is a priapus?
4. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
5. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)