|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas think Conchis might be?
(d) Divine being.
2. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Woman's glove.
(b) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
(c) Nazi war crimes.
(d) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
3. What does Nicholas tell the gatekeeper when he returns his gun?
(a) It missed its target.
(b) He found the gun.
(c) It did not have any ammunition.
(d) He took the gun by mistake.
4. Which of the following is an inaccurate characterization of Nicholas Urfe?
(a) Disinterested Teacher.
(b) Published Poet.
(c) User of women.
(d) Self-involved child.
5. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
2. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
3. Which of the following characters was Nicholas' predecessor at the school?
4. What is Nicholas searching for as this novel opens?
5. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)