|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
2. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
(b) Nazi war crimes.
(c) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
(d) Woman's glove.
3. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
4. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
5. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
(a) Surprisingly rigid.
(b) Indicative of Nicholas's new lifestyle.
(d) Wild and seductive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
2. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
3. Where does this story take place?
4. What does Nicholas say began after he returned to his life at school?
5. How does Nicholas feel as he and Alison break up?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)