|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mitford describe life on the island to Nicholas?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
(a) It is a college.
(b) It is an all girl's school.
(c) It is a private school.
(d) It is located in Italy.
3. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
4. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
(a) Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
(b) His life's greatest desire.
(c) The only option for a future he had open to him.
(d) Something he needed to be talked into.
5. How does Nicholas react to the smoke he sees coming from the chimney of a house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
2. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
3. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
4. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
5. What disease does Nicholas believe he contracts?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)