|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an inaccurate characterization of Nicholas Urfe?
(a) Self-involved child.
(b) Disinterested Teacher.
(c) Published Poet.
(d) User of women.
2. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(b) Publish worthy.
3. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
(a) He does not touch Conchis in anyway.
(b) He never interrupts when Conchis is talking.
(c) He shares his life story with Conchis.
(d) He asks no questions.
4. How does Demetriades appear to spend all of his free time?
(a) Drinking and visiting brothels.
(b) Secluding himself in his room.
(c) Hanging out with students.
(d) Studying for further exams.
5. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Visiting bars.
(b) Studying for teaching exams.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Going out to brothels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
2. Which of the following is a priapus?
3. What disease does Nicholas believe he contracts?
4. What does Nicholas realize he wants in regard to Alison?
5. What does Nicholas think Conchis might be?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)