|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66 and 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the idealistic group of physicians Conchis joined?
(a) Society Against War.
(b) Society to Provide Relief.
(c) Society to Help Others.
(d) Society for Reason.
2. Why does Julie run away from Nicholas?
(a) She doesn't want anyone to overhear.
(b) She has nervous fear.
(c) Conchis has ordered it.
(d) It is in the script.
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
4. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
(a) To ask no questions.
(b) To provide him with no women.
(c) To keep their conversation superficial.
(d) To allow him to move to the villa.
5. What was one of the first things Conchis and Nicholas did when Nicholas arrived for his weekend visit?
(a) Take a tour of Conchis' home.
(b) Have lunch in the garden.
(c) Explore the beach together.
(d) Sit and talk about their life stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is found in the manifesto Nicholas reads?
2. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
3. What happens as Nicholas is leaving where June and Julie stayed during the masque?
4. What does Lily allow Nicholas to do before she leaves him?
5. What was Nicholas reluctant to speak or think about?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)