|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66 and 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Conchis dressed when he meets Nicholas for breakfast?
(a) As a woman.
(b) In traditional Greek clothing.
(c) As a businessman.
(d) In WWII clothing.
2. How does Conchis explain Lily's twin sister?
(a) He says she does not exist.
(b) He says Nicholas created her.
(c) He says he doesn't know what he is talking about.
(d) He says that she has a split personality.
3. What does Conchis tell Nicholas he will be conducting the following evening?
(a) Poetry reading.
(b) Art show.
(c) Musical performance.
4. What does the message from Conchis tell Nicholas?
(a) That Nicholas has received a telegram.
(b) That Nicholas should meet Conchis immediately.
(c) That Conchis was called away.
(d) That Conchis wants him to leave the villa.
5. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They always result in negative consequences.
(b) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
(c) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
(d) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nicholas think he is when he wakes up?
2. Why doesn't Conchis eat breakfast with Nicholas?
3. What happens to Lily a few days after Conchis leaves?
4. How does Nicholas interpret the figure in all black wearing a mask that looks like the head of a jackal?
5. Where does Nicholas go after he leaves the school on the morning of his return?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)