|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66 and 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julie tell Nicholas she has been?
(a) On Conchis' yacht.
(b) With Alison.
(c) With Joe.
(d) In Athens.
2. Which of the following is the best definition of the term banteringly as used in the following sentence: Nicholas and Alison speak banteringly of their love for each other.
3. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
(a) He asks no questions.
(b) He does not touch Conchis in anyway.
(c) He shares his life story with Conchis.
(d) He never interrupts when Conchis is talking.
4. What does Conchis show Nicholas at the end of this section?
(a) A woman in white.
(b) A dead octopus.
(c) A statuette.
(d) A glove.
5. Why doesn't Conchis eat breakfast with Nicholas?
(a) He was angry with Nicholas.
(b) He had another visitor to entertain.
(c) He was up earlier and had already eaten.
(d) He needed some private time alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nicholas unable to leave?
2. What does Nicholas noticed have disappeared?
3. Who arrives to interrupt Nicholas' thoughts?
4. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
5. What does Nicholas tell Julie he wants?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)