|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66 and 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
2. What does Nicholas think Conchis' events the following evening will have to do with?
(a) Musical appreciation.
(b) Sexual education.
(d) Psychic communication.
3. What does Nicholas first think that Conchis may be concealing?
(a) Nazi war criminals.
(b) An unstable relative.
(c) The true story of his time in Germany.
(d) A daughter, wife or mistress.
4. Why does Conchis take a break while telling Nicholas his life story?
(a) To get some brandy.
(b) To catch Nicholas off guard.
(c) To check on the dessert.
(d) To regain his composure.
5. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
(a) An indescribable new sensation.
(b) An indescribable pain.
(c) A realistic and reassuring relief.
(d) A strong desire to harm himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
2. What does Nicholas smell as he is getting ready for bed?
3. Which of the following words best describes how Nicholas slept after seeing who he thought was Lily?
4. How does Nicholas respond to Alison's emotional reaction?
5. Where did Julie and June stay while the masque was being held?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)