|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 63, 64, 65, 66 and 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is found in the manifesto Nicholas reads?
(a) Without reason, life is meaningless.
(b) Life is all an illusion.
(c) It is possible to communicate with other life forms.
(d) It is necessary to be at one with nature.
2. What does Nicholas resolve not to do?
(a) Be compliant.
(b) Be surprised.
(c) Be angry.
(d) Be fooled.
3. What does Conchis tell Nicholas will happen after the summer?
(a) He will never see Julie again.
(b) The villa will be destroyed.
(c) He will be sent away from Greece.
(d) Conchis will be gone.
4. What does June want Nicholas to coax Julie to do?
(a) Help her escape.
(b) Move in with him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Tell him everything.
5. Why does Julie run away from Nicholas?
(a) It is in the script.
(b) Conchis has ordered it.
(c) She has nervous fear.
(d) She doesn't want anyone to overhear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conchis react when he learns that Nicholas has been in contact with Julie?
2. What happens as Nicholas is leaving where June and Julie stayed during the masque?
3. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
4. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
5. Which of the following words best describes how Nicholas slept after seeing who he thought was Lily?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)