|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
2. What does Conchis show Nicholas at the end of this section?
(a) A dead octopus.
(b) A woman in white.
(c) A statuette.
(d) A glove.
3. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Visiting bars.
(b) Going out to brothels.
(c) Studying for teaching exams.
(d) Writing poetry.
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Nicholas feels about his experiences at the school so far?
5. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They always result in negative consequences.
(b) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
(c) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
(d) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
2. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
3. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description Conchis uses as related to Nicholas?
5. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)