|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchis ask Nicholas to believe in?
(a) What the women tells him.
(b) What Conchis tells him.
(c) What he has read and seen.
(d) What he experiences.
2. Which of the following is a priapus?
(a) Woman's glove.
(b) Representation of an ancient fertility god.
(c) Central character in a Shakespeare play.
(d) Nazi war crimes.
3. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
4. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Going out to brothels.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Visiting bars.
(d) Studying for teaching exams.
5. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
(a) Alison waiting for him.
(c) The Magus.
(d) Woman's glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the first things Conchis and Nicholas did when Nicholas arrived for his weekend visit?
2. What does Nicholas do after breakfast?
3. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
4. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
5. What does Nicholas see in the garden?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)