|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of habitation does Nicholas notice near the villa?
(a) Bird habitation.
(b) Animal habitation.
(c) Feminine habitation.
(d) Masculine habitation.
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description Conchis uses as related to Nicholas?
(b) A mess.
3. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(d) Publish worthy.
4. What does Nicholas continue to hear that it appears Conchis does not hear?
(a) Light, quick footsteps.
(b) Someone calling for Nicholas.
(c) The wind hitting the waves.
(d) Woman's soft singing.
5. What causes Nicholas to flee in a fearful panic after his nap?
(a) Listening to Conchis's war stories.
(b) Smelling the smells of a rotting corpse.
(c) Hearing noises of a woman walking.
(d) Seeing a man who looks like Foulkes and a young girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a priapus?
2. What does Nicholas do after breakfast?
3. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
4. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
5. How does Nicholas pass the time before dinner?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)