|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
2. What does Conchis want Nicholas to tell him about?
(a) The experiences he has faced.
(b) His life before coming to Greece.
(c) What happened during his nap.
3. Which of the following terms describes how Conchis saved his own life and got out of France?
(a) Honorably discharged.
(b) Leaving the war without permission.
(c) Duplicitous means.
(d) Wounded in action.
4. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
(a) Studying for teaching exams.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Visiting bars.
(d) Going out to brothels.
5. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(b) Publish worthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas continue to hear that it appears Conchis does not hear?
2. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
3. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
4. Which of the following is not an accurate description Conchis uses as related to Nicholas?
5. What does Nicholas resolve not to do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)