|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas realize he wants in regard to Alison?
(a) To win her back.
(b) To keep their relationship going.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To hurt her.
2. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(c) Publish worthy.
3. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
(b) Indicative of Nicholas's new lifestyle.
(c) Surprisingly rigid.
(d) Wild and seductive.
4. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
(a) Signs of femininity.
(b) More pieces of art.
(c) Hidden passageways.
(d) Journals or other indications of past memories.
5. How does Nicholas pass the time before dinner?
(a) Searching for the owner of the glove.
(b) Walking on the beach.
(c) Looking around the music room.
(d) Exploring his bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
2. Which of the following is not an accurate description Conchis uses as related to Nicholas?
3. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
5. What does Nicholas say began after he returned to his life at school?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)