|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Nicholas views himself as a poet?
(c) Publish worthy.
2. Which of the following terms best describes Maria as she brings breakfast to Nicholas?
3. What was one of the first things Conchis and Nicholas did when Nicholas arrived for his weekend visit?
(a) Explore the beach together.
(b) Take a tour of Conchis' home.
(c) Have lunch in the garden.
(d) Sit and talk about their life stories.
4. What does Nicholas resolve not to do?
(a) Be surprised.
(b) Be fooled.
(c) Be angry.
(d) Be compliant.
5. When did conversation between Nicholas and Conchis become particularly difficult?
(a) When Nicholas was asked if he had any women in his life.
(b) When Conchis was asked about the events in WWII.
(c) When Nicholas was asked why he had come to Greece.
(d) When Conchis was asked why he invited Nicholas to his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of habitation does Nicholas notice near the villa?
2. What does Nicholas continue to search for in the bathroom and around the house?
3. How many English speaking teachers are there at Nicholas' school?
4. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
5. What does Nicholas say began after he returned to his life at school?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)