|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Conchis take Nicholas on a tour?
2. How does Conchis respond when Nicholas apologizes?
(a) He walks away from Nicholas.
(b) He ignores Nicholas.
(c) He says that he is not offended.
(d) He accepts the apology.
3. What does Nicholas see in the garden?
(a) Two people in an embrace.
(b) Conchis talking to a woman.
(c) Maria gathering flowers.
(d) Woman in white.
4. What did Nicholas ask Conchis if he would agree to?
(a) To allow him to move to the villa.
(b) To keep their conversation superficial.
(c) To ask no questions.
(d) To provide him with no women.
5. What does Conchis want Nicholas to tell him about?
(a) The experiences he has faced.
(b) His life before coming to Greece.
(d) What happened during his nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the first things Conchis and Nicholas did when Nicholas arrived for his weekend visit?
2. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
4. How does Nicholas feel after he asks Conchis the same question that Conchis had previously asked Nicholas who agrees and the two part ways?
5. In what language are the words "the waiting room" when Nicholas stumbles across the sign?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)