|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 55, 56, 57, 58 and 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the huts at the top of Parnassus abandoned?
(a) Early Greek civilization.
(b) End of WWII.
(c) During the rainy season.
(d) End of WWI.
2. Which of the following is the best definition of the term banteringly as used in the following sentence: Nicholas and Alison speak banteringly of their love for each other.
3. How does Conchis react when he learns that Nicholas has been in contact with Julie?
(a) Jovial that Nicholas has found love.
(b) Embarrassed that his plan was so easily seen.
(c) Angry that Nicholas would disobey.
(d) Resigned to his masque being over.
4. How does Alison feel about Nicholas' response?
5. Who does June claim has been following her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Conchis join the British army?
2. What happens as Nicholas is leaving where June and Julie stayed during the masque?
3. What does Nicholas see in the garden?
4. How does Nicholas respond when Alison indicates her desire to have sex with Nicholas?
5. How is Conchis dressed when he meets Nicholas for breakfast?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)