|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 55, 56, 57, 58 and 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
2. Which of the following terms describes how Conchis saved his own life and got out of France?
(a) Leaving the war without permission.
(b) Duplicitous means.
(c) Wounded in action.
(d) Honorably discharged.
3. How does Conchis react when he learns that Nicholas has been in contact with Julie?
(a) Embarrassed that his plan was so easily seen.
(b) Angry that Nicholas would disobey.
(c) Jovial that Nicholas has found love.
(d) Resigned to his masque being over.
4. How is Conchis dressed when he meets Nicholas for breakfast?
(a) As a businessman.
(b) As a woman.
(c) In traditional Greek clothing.
(d) In WWII clothing.
5. Which of the following is the best definition of the term banteringly as used in the following sentence: Nicholas and Alison speak banteringly of their love for each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Alison and Nicholas go after they leave the airport?
2. How does Alison respond to Nicholas' confession about Bourani?
3. Why did Conchis join the British army?
4. What would happen if Nicholas lost the game of chance Conchis proposed?
5. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)