Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Aslan that the Witch has eaten an apple already?
2. What is the Witch's mistake when she is trying to tempt Digory to abandon his quest?
3. Why do the animals chase Uncle Andrew?
4. Where does the Jackdaw perch after making (or being) the First Joke?
5. Who of the following does Uncle Andrew blame for the troubles he is now in?
Victorian London is one of several settings in The Magician's Nephew and is the most familiar. Describe this setting, and compare and contrast it with two of the other settings (listed below).
Part 1: Describe Victorian London as it appears in The Magician's Nephew.
Part 2: Compare and contrast Victorian London with one of the other settings in this book.
Part 3: Compare and contrast Victorian London with another of the settings in this book.
Choose two of the following:
The Wood Between the Worlds
The Cabby is chosen to be the first King of Narnia. What aspects of his character will make him a good king? In your answer, refer to some examples other than the scene in Chapter 11 where Aslan questions the Cabby.
Describe the character of Uncle Andrew. Which of the adjectives below best describes him? Give examples of his actions and words to explain your decision.
Choose one of the following:
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)