|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which direction does Digory think the song in the darkness comes from?
(a) From overhead.
(b) He cannot tell.
(c) From the ground beneath him.
(d) From his left.
2. What is the name of Uncle Andrew's cousin who was in the Yeomanry?
3. Which direction do the golden gates face?
4. Who asks Aslan if Polly can go with Digory?
(b) The Cabby
5. What does the Rabbit think that the humans are?
(a) A type of tree.
(b) A type of multicolored bird.
(c) A type of large lettuce.
(d) A strange sort of animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal first says that Uncle Andrew is a sort of tree?
2. Which of the following do the animals not try to feed Uncle Andrew with?
3. In which direction is the Lion walking as it sings?
4. Which of the following does Digory not see in the landscape when he looks west?
5. Which of the following animals or creatures is not summoned to the council by Aslan?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)