Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Aslan that the Witch has eaten an apple already?
(a) Uncle Andrew
2. What is the Witch's mistake when she is trying to tempt Digory to abandon his quest?
(a) She accuses Digory of being cruel and pitiless.
(b) She says that Aslan is a wild animal.
(c) She tells Digory to do something that Digory's mother would disapprove of.
(d) She suggests that he should cover up the truth by leaving Polly behind.
3. Why do the animals chase Uncle Andrew?
(a) They are hungry and want to eat him.
(b) They are curious as to what he is.
(c) They are teasing him because they think he is funny.
(d) They want to take him to Aslan.
4. Where does the Jackdaw perch after making (or being) the First Joke?
(a) In the branch of a tree
(b) On Digory's shoulder
(c) On the cab-horse's head
(d) On the back of the Lion
5. Who of the following does Uncle Andrew blame for the troubles he is now in?
(a) His godmother
(b) Queen Jadis
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following flowers are not growing close to where they are standing?
2. Which facial feature does the Elephant not recognize Uncle Andrew as having?
3. What is the name of the land to the south of Narnia?
4. What had Fledge and Polly originally planned to do on reaching the garden?
5. Which of the following is one difference between the stars Digory is used to seeing in our world and the stars in this new world?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)