|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Uncle Andrew's cousin who was in the Yeomanry?
2. Which direction do the golden gates face?
3. What sort of tree suddenly springs up close to Digory?
(a) A beech tree
(b) A pine tree
(c) An oak tree
(d) A fir tree
4. What does Aslan do to Uncle Andrew?
(a) He roars at him and makes him faint again.
(b) He makes Uncle Andrew too afraid to come back again.
(c) He makes Uncle Andrew able to hear his voice.
(d) He makes Uncle Andrew fall asleep.
5. How does the horse react to being taken into the Wood Between the Worlds?
(a) It calms down and whinnies cheerfully.
(b) It screams and lays its ears flat against its skull.
(c) It shakes and looks sick.
(d) Fire enters its eyes and it bucks the Witch off its back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which way is the river flowing in the new world?
2. From where do Frank (the Cabby) and Helen get their royal robes?
3. Why do the animals chase Uncle Andrew?
4. What begins to grow on the higher slopes of the distant mountains?
5. Which of the following does not happen when the Lion gives the animals the gift of speech and reason?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)