|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following mythological beings does not appear after the Lion's words?
2. Why does the Bear fall over?
(a) He trips over a branch.
(b) The other bear pushes him over.
(c) He loses his balance because he is not meant to stand on his hind legs.
(d) He trips over Uncle Andrew.
3. Who is the first to wake up in the morning?
(c) They all wake at the same time
4. Which of the following do the animals not try to feed Uncle Andrew with?
5. How does the horse react to being taken into the Wood Between the Worlds?
(a) Fire enters its eyes and it bucks the Witch off its back.
(b) It shakes and looks sick.
(c) It calms down and whinnies cheerfully.
(d) It screams and lays its ears flat against its skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Rabbit think that the humans are?
2. Why do the animals decide to plant Uncle Andrew the right way up?
3. What is the first thing that Digory does in the morning?
4. Which way is the river flowing in the new world?
5. Which animal first says that Uncle Andrew is a sort of tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things are prohibited in the garden?
2. What happens to the iron bar the Witch tore off the lamp-post?
3. What does the Cabby think has happened?
4. Why is Uncle Andrew so frightened?
5. Why does Digory want to talk to the Lion?
6. What disturbs Fledge and the children at night?
7. What does the Lion do that Digory does not expect?
8. What will happen to the Witch now that she has eaten an apple?
9. Explain the first joke in your own words.
10. Which animals and creatures does Aslan call apart and why?
This section contains 1,078 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)