|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 The End of This Story and the Beginning of All the Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Uncle Andrew does after returning home?
(a) He tells Aunt Letty what has happened.
(b) He goes to his bedroom and has a drink.
(c) He takes a bath.
(d) He tries to hide the magic rings.
2. Which animal is the most impressive to watch breaking out of the ground?
(a) The butterflies
(b) The dogs
(c) The panthers
(d) The elephant
3. Of what things from our world does Strawberry have fond memories?
(a) Grass and sugar
(b) London and bran mash
(c) Bran mash and grass
(d) Oats and sugar
4. What expressions are seen on the faces at the beginning of the row of images?
(a) Kind and wise
(b) Wise and cruel
(c) Solemn and dignified
(d) Proud and cruel
5. What color is the waistcoat that Uncle Andrew puts on in an attempt to impress the Witch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following mythological beings does not appear after the Lion's words?
2. What color is the dressing gown Digory's mother is wearing?
3. What season is it when Digory and Polly decide to explore the houses?
4. Why does Digory want to speak to Aslan?
5. What did Uncle Andrew find in that box?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)