|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 The End of This Story and the Beginning of All the Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which possible fate does Uncle Andrew not suggest may happen to Polly if Digory does not go to rescue her?
(d) Being eaten by wild animals
2. What is the first thing that Digory does in the morning?
(a) He searches for the toffee tree.
(b) He has a drink from the river.
(c) He eats some of the fruit from the toffee tree.
(d) He has a swim or wash in a mountain river.
3. What happens to the Cabby's voice as he speaks with Aslan?
(a) It becomes deeper and more musical.
(b) It becomes slower and richer as he loses his Cockney accent.
(c) It becomes quicker and sharper.
(d) His Cockney accent becomes more pronounced.
4. What had Fledge and Polly originally planned to do on reaching the garden?
(a) Sleeping on the grass outside
(b) Holding the gates open for Digory
(c) Coming in with Digory
(d) Waiting outside for Digory
5. How is a yellow ring attached to the guinea pig?
(a) It is wedged onto the guinea pig's nose.
(b) It is tied on by a tape or ribbon around the guinea pig's middle.
(c) The guinea pig is wearing the ring on its paw.
(d) It is hanging off the guinea pig's tail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nobles did the Queen's great-grandfather kill in the banqueting hall?
2. How far away is the Lion from Digory and the others?
3. Who suggests that Uncle Andrew should come to live in the country with Digory and his family?
4. What do Digory and Polly see to the south from the air?
5. What does the Lion ask Digory to fetch and why?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)