|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 The End of This Story and the Beginning of All the Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other classic children's book is not mentioned or referred to in this chapter?
(a) Treasure Island
(b) Alice in Wonderland
(c) The Treasure Seekers (about the Bastable children)
(d) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
2. Why does Digory make the wardrobe?
(a) He wants to test the magical properties of the wood.
(b) He needs more space to keep Uncle Andrew's clothes.
(c) He wants to take something that reminds him of Narnia to his new home.
(d) He does not want the wood of the tree to be burned.
3. How many nobles did the Queen's great-grandfather kill in the banqueting hall?
(c) Seven hundred
(d) One hundred
4. What happens to the Cabby's voice as he speaks with Aslan?
(a) It becomes quicker and sharper.
(b) His Cockney accent becomes more pronounced.
(c) It becomes deeper and more musical.
(d) It becomes slower and richer as he loses his Cockney accent.
5. Which of the following does Digory miss about his old home in the country?
(a) Owning a pony
(b) A pet guinea pig
(c) Fresh air and quiet
(d) Fruit trees in the garden
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Digory see the writing?
2. What phrase does Uncle Andrew use to justify his unethical actions?
3. Which of the following does Polly not keep in the "smugglers' cave"?
4. Of what things from our world does Strawberry have fond memories?
5. Which season did the Cabby find the most unpleasant for him to work in?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)