|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 The Beginning of Uncle Andrew's Troubles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Polly let go of Digory's hand?
(a) When he suggests she is afraid of exploring the ruin.
(b) When Digory strikes the bell.
(c) When they enter the Hall of Images
(d) As soon as they arrive in the new world.
2. What color are the rings
(a) Black and white
(b) Green and yellow
(c) Green and blue
(d) Red and yellow
3. What is stopping all the clothes from rotting away?
(a) All the bacteria in that world are dead, as is everything else.
(b) They are made from indestructible fabrics.
(c) The chamber has been sealed for centuries.
(d) Strong magic spells preserve them.
4. What color are the doors that the Queen blasts?
5. Where was Mrs Lefay shut up?
(a) In an attic
(b) In prison
(c) In an asylum
(d) In a nunnery
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the sky in the new world?
2. What happens when they jump into the pools wearing the wrong rings?
3. Which possible fate does Uncle Andrew not suggest may happen to Polly if Digory does not go to rescue her?
4. What expressions are seen on the faces at the beginning of the row of images?
5. What happened to the river in Charn during the battle?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)