|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 The Beginning of Uncle Andrew's Troubles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Andrew's characteristic gesture or habit while speaking?
(a) Rubbing his hands and making his knuckles crack
(b) Drumming his fingers on the tabletop
(c) Stroking his chin
(d) Running his hands through his rumpled gray hair
2. What is the name of the city?
3. What color rings are the children wearing when they first jump into the new pool?
(a) They aren't wearing any rings.
(c) Polly is wearing a green ring, but Digory is wearing a yellow ring.
4. What did Uncle Andrew find in that box?
(a) The magic rings
(c) Guinea pigs
(d) An ancient parchement
5. What is Aunt Letty doing when Uncle Andrew finds her?
(a) She is mending a matress.
(b) She is drinking tea.
(c) She is entertaining visitors.
(d) She is doing embroidery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nobles did the Queen's great-grandfather kill in the banqueting hall?
2. What is most striking about the last queen, apart from her beauty?
3. Which phrase best describes the wood Digory finds himself in?
4. What color is the sky in the new world?
5. What is Digory's last name?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)