|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Bell and the Hammer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Digory's last name?
2. What is stopping all the clothes from rotting away?
(a) Strong magic spells preserve them.
(b) The chamber has been sealed for centuries.
(c) They are made from indestructible fabrics.
(d) All the bacteria in that world are dead, as is everything else.
3. What do the children use to see where they are in the tunnel?
(d) Nothing - they feel their way in the dark
4. How is a yellow ring attached to the guinea pig?
(a) The guinea pig is wearing the ring on its paw.
(b) It is tied on by a tape or ribbon around the guinea pig's middle.
(c) It is wedged onto the guinea pig's nose.
(d) It is hanging off the guinea pig's tail.
5. What expressions are seen on the faces at the beginning of the row of images?
(a) Wise and cruel
(b) Kind and wise
(c) Proud and cruel
(d) Solemn and dignified
Short Answer Questions
1. Into which pocket does Digory put the green rings?
2. What interests Polly most about the Hall of Images?
3. What expected result of being underwater does not happen when using the magic of the pools?
4. Which possible fate does Uncle Andrew not suggest may happen to Polly if Digory does not go to rescue her?
5. Where does Digory see the writing?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)