|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 The Wood Between the Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other classic children's book is not mentioned or referred to in this chapter?
(a) The Treasure Seekers (about the Bastable children)
(b) The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
(c) Treasure Island
(d) Alice in Wonderland
2. Where is Digory's father?
(a) He is in prison
(b) In India
(c) In the country house
(d) He has died
3. What season is it when Digory and Polly decide to explore the houses?
4. What did Uncle Andrew find in that box?
(a) An ancient parchement
(c) Guinea pigs
(d) The magic rings
5. What expected result of being underwater does not happen when using the magic of the pools?
(a) Getting water trapped in your ears
(b) Having your ears pop
(c) Getting waterlogged or wrinkled skin
(d) Getting wet
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Polly call Aunt Letty?
2. What phrase does Uncle Andrew use to justify his unethical actions?
3. Which of the following does Digory miss about his old home in the country?
4. How do the children mark the pool leading back into our world?
5. What color of light does Digory notice overhead first after putting on the yellow ring?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)