|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 The Wood Between the Worlds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is this story set?
(c) New York
2. What expected result of being underwater does not happen when using the magic of the pools?
(a) Having your ears pop
(b) Getting waterlogged or wrinkled skin
(c) Getting wet
(d) Getting water trapped in your ears
3. Which of the following does Polly not keep in the "smugglers' cave"?
(a) A store of toffee
(b) Ginger beer
(d) A story she is writing
4. What color are the rings
(a) Red and yellow
(b) Green and blue
(c) Black and white
(d) Green and yellow
5. Where is Digory's father?
(a) In the country house
(b) He has died
(c) In India
(d) He is in prison
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Polly call Aunt Letty?
2. What is Uncle Andrew's characteristic gesture or habit while speaking?
3. What unsettling thing does Digory hear one night coming from the attic?
4. What color rings are the children wearing when they first jump into the new pool?
5. What does Digory do before picking up the ring?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)