|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 An Unexpected Meeting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of light does Digory notice overhead first after putting on the yellow ring?
2. What is Digory afraid of now that the Witch/Queen is in London and in his house?
(a) He is afraid that Uncle Andrew and she will conquer the world.
(b) He is afraid that he, too, will sit on red hot chairs and have ice in his bed.
(c) He fears that she will go into his mother's room and frighten her to death.
(d) He is afraid that Polly will never forgive him.
3. Which animal first tries talking to Uncle Andrew?
(a) The Elephant
(b) The Bulldog
(c) The Jackdaw
(d) The Horse
4. At what time of day do Fledge and the children arrive back in Narnia?
(a) In the middle of the afternoon
(b) At midday
(c) Just as the stars are coming out
(d) At sunset
5. What begins to grow on the higher slopes of the distant mountains?
(a) Fir trees
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Polly's hands is the Queen holding?
2. What color are the fruits on the toffee tree?
3. How is Digory able to read the writing on the pillar?
4. How far away is the Lion from Digory and the others?
5. Why did the Cabby live in London?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)