|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 The Founding of Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the river in Charn during the battle?
(a) It flooded because of the high rain that was caused by magic.
(b) It ran red with blood.
(c) It was filled with battleships.
(d) It dried up completely.
2. Which animal is the most impressive to watch breaking out of the ground?
(a) The panthers
(b) The butterflies
(c) The elephant
(d) The dogs
3. What does Aunt Letty fall onto?
(a) The matress she had been mending.
(b) Bare boards.
(c) The carpet in the sitting room.
(d) The drawing room sofa.
4. What begins to grow on the higher slopes of the distant mountains?
(b) Fir trees
5. How many nobles did the Queen's great-grandfather kill in the banqueting hall?
(a) One hundred
(d) Seven hundred
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Uncle Andrew find in that box?
2. What interests Polly most about the Hall of Images?
3. What color is the sky in the new world?
4. Where did Jadis learn the Deplorable Word?
5. What does Uncle Andrew say that raises Digory's hopes and makes him very excited?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)