|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 The Founding of Narnia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fruit does the visitor bring for Digory's mother?
2. What is stopping all the clothes from rotting away?
(a) Strong magic spells preserve them.
(b) All the bacteria in that world are dead, as is everything else.
(c) The chamber has been sealed for centuries.
(d) They are made from indestructible fabrics.
3. What happened to the river in Charn during the battle?
(a) It dried up completely.
(b) It flooded because of the high rain that was caused by magic.
(c) It ran red with blood.
(d) It was filled with battleships.
4. From where did the box that Andrew took from Mrs Lefay come?
5. How long is Polly sent to bed for as a punishment?
(a) Half an hour
(b) Two hours
(c) A week
(d) One hour
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to grow on the higher slopes of the distant mountains?
2. Where does Digory see the writing?
3. When does Polly let go of Digory's hand?
4. What is the name of the housemaid?
5. Where was Mrs Lefay shut up?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)