|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
(a) Name the child they will have.
(b) Leave for Crydee.
(c) Get married.
(d) Say good-bye.
2. Why does Milamber become a recluse?
(a) He is devoted to his studying.
(b) He doesn't like the Tsurani.
(c) He doesn't know anyone on that world.
(d) No one will talk to an ex-slave.
3. Why does Lyam send a message to his brother and sister?
(a) To tell them their father is dead.
(b) To tell them about Martin.
(c) To tell them he's getting married.
(d) To tell them to come to Crydee.
4. What does Arutha do after the coronation?
(a) He becomes Lyam's chief councilor.
(b) He's given Krondor to rule.
(c) He retires to his country estates.
(d) He's given Crydee to rule.
5. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
(a) The armor has had a negative effect.
(b) He is a good soldier.
(c) He is not sane.
(d) He has grown three inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will they watch Guy du Bas-Tyra?
2. What has happened to his Valheru powers since he has regained his humanity?
3. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
4. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
5. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Macros' note explain about himself and interrupting the peace negotiations?
2. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
3. What do Pug and the others first find when they go to Macros' island?
4. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
5. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
6. What does Macros tell Thomas?
7. What does Duke Borric tell his son Lyam?
8. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
9. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
10. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)