|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the council tell Queen Aglranna about Thomas?
(a) He has gotten worse.
(b) He has gotten better.
(c) Something has to be done with him.
(d) He must be banished from elf lands.
2. What does Hochopepa want Milamber to attend?
(a) The next meeting of the Assembly.
(b) His next birthday party.
(c) The Emperor's festival.
(d) An informal gathering of Great Ones.
3. What does Milamber find out from his wife?
(a) He has a son named William.
(b) He has a son and a daughter.
(c) She has remarried.
(d) She is dying.
4. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
(a) He will be thrown into the arena.
(b) He will sentence Pug to death.
(c) He will attack immediately.
(d) He will kill himself or be replaced.
5. What makes Milamber sick?
(a) The Emperor's laws.
(b) The bloody battles in the arena.
(c) The holding of slaves.
(d) The war in Midkemia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Martin worried about Lyam?
2. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
3. What has the king proclaimed about Laurie and Kasumi?
4. Why does Brucal come into Lyam's tent?
5. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Macros' note explain about himself and interrupting the peace negotiations?
2. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
3. What happens when Thomas confronts the Tsurani prisoners?
4. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
5. Where do Kasumi and Laurie go and what happens when they first arrive there?
6. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
7. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
8. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
9. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
10. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)