|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Pug is now his brother.
(b) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(c) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(d) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
2. What happens to the King when he goes to battle?
(a) He is fatally wounded.
(b) He wins the battle.
(c) He is knocked off his horse and breaks a leg.
(d) He got lost before he found the fighting.
3. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
(a) That Milamber be put to death.
(b) That more assist with the war.
(c) That some of them would open a gate to another world.
(d) That less of them interfere.
4. Why does Lyam send a message to his brother and sister?
(a) To tell them he's getting married.
(b) To tell them to come to Crydee.
(c) To tell them their father is dead.
(d) To tell them about Martin.
5. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochopepa want Milamber to attend?
2. What does King Rodric tell Lyam when he arrives?
3. Why is Martin worried about Lyam?
4. How are Laurie and Kasumi dressed?
5. Why does Milamber become a recluse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
2. What happens when Thomas confronts the Tsurani prisoners?
3. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
4. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
5. What happens when Laurie and Kasumi reach Krondor?
6. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
7. Why is Arutha angry at Lyam and what does he vow?
8. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
9. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
10. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)