|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Macros leave for Pug?
(a) Two apprentice magicians.
(b) A secret.
(d) A message.
2. What does the council tell Queen Aglranna about Thomas?
(a) He has gotten better.
(b) Something has to be done with him.
(c) He must be banished from elf lands.
(d) He has gotten worse.
3. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
(a) That the Krondorian army has been slaughtered.
(b) That the Tsurani have taken Krondor.
(c) That Anita is on her way to Arutha.
(d) That Prince Erland in Krondor is dead.
4. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
(a) Lyam is not to be hung.
(b) Lyam is to be king.
(c) Lyam is not to be king.
(d) Lyam is not the Duke's oldest son.
5. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Milamber sick?
2. Where are Martin and Garret going?
3. What is one of the first tasks Milamber does in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Brucal come into Lyam's tent?
5. Where does Milamber take his wife and son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
2. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
3. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
4. Sum up, briefly what happened to Kasumi, Martin, Arutha, Pug and Amos.
5. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
6. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
7. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
8. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
9. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
10. What does Macros tell Thomas?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)