|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Duke done about Pug and his family?
(a) He has done nothing.
(b) He has asked Martin to provide for Pug.
(c) He has provided for them.
(d) He adopted Pug into his family.
2. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
(a) He will sentence Pug to death.
(b) He will kill himself or be replaced.
(c) He will attack immediately.
(d) He will be thrown into the arena.
3. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
(a) Duke of Handor.
(b) King Fedoric.
(c) Duke Borric.
(d) King Earland.
4. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To ensure a future for his son.
(b) To help his home world win the war.
(c) To pay back the Tsurani.
(d) To serve the empire.
5. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
(a) That less of them interfere.
(b) That some of them would open a gate to another world.
(c) That more assist with the war.
(d) That Milamber be put to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyam and Thomas realize when they talk to Kasumi?
2. What gathering does Milamber attend?
3. What is one of the first tasks Milamber does in Chapter 8?
4. What does Milamber tell Kamatsu?
5. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
2. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
3. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
4. What happens when Laurie and Kasumi reach Krondor?
5. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
6. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
7. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
8. What happens when Thomas confronts the Tsurani prisoners?
9. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
10. What has happened to Thomas since he was free from Ashen-Shugar? How does the Queen feel about that?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)