|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Martin worried about Lyam?
(a) That he is childless.
(b) That he won't make a good king.
(c) That he is too young to be king.
(d) That he will kill Martin.
2. What did Macros leave for Pug?
(b) A secret.
(c) A message.
(d) Two apprentice magicians.
3. Why is Arutha angry with Lyam?
(a) For being with their father when he died.
(b) For wanting Arutha to step aside.
(c) For wanting Martin to be king.
(d) For revealing the Duke's secret before coronation.
4. Why does Milamber become a recluse?
(a) No one will talk to an ex-slave.
(b) He is devoted to his studying.
(c) He doesn't know anyone on that world.
(d) He doesn't like the Tsurani.
5. What does Arutha vow to do if necessary for the kingdom?
(a) Take over the throne.
(b) Kill Lyam.
(c) Kill Guy du Bas-Tyra.
(d) Kill Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
2. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
3. Why does Lyam send a message to his brother and sister?
4. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
5. What does King Rodric tell Lyam when he arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
2. What do Pug and the others first find when they go to Macros' island?
3. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
4. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
5. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
6. Why is Arutha angry at Lyam and what does he vow?
7. What has happened to Thomas since he was free from Ashen-Shugar? How does the Queen feel about that?
8. Where do Kasumi and Laurie go and what happens when they first arrive there?
9. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
10. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)