|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
(a) King Earland.
(b) Duke Borric.
(c) King Fedoric.
(d) Duke of Handor.
2. What does Milamber tell Kamatsu?
(a) He is taking his family and Laurie.
(b) He will take three slaves with him.
(c) He is taking over the house.
(d) He wants Halaga punished.
3. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) For his services through the years.
(b) For his son's education.
(c) To build a house in Crydee.
(d) To start a magician school.
4. What could the Tsurani not control about opening a rift to Midkemia?
(a) Its shape.
(b) Its location.
(c) Its durability.
(d) Its size.
5. Why will they watch Guy du Bas-Tyra?
(a) To find where he has Anita captured.
(b) To make sure he fights the Tsurani.
(c) To make sure he can't vie for the crown.
(d) To bring him in for trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they realize about the king?
2. What makes Milamber sick?
3. What does Lyam do about Guy du Bas-Tyra?
4. What did the king say about Guy du Bas-Tyra before dying?
5. Where does Milamber take his wife and son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
2. What does Duke Borric tell his son Lyam?
3. What has happened to Thomas since he was free from Ashen-Shugar? How does the Queen feel about that?
4. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
5. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
6. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
7. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
8. What happens when Laurie and Kasumi reach Krondor?
9. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
10. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)