|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kasumi in Midkemia?
(a) He is made an Earl.
(b) He is made a Duke.
(c) He is given a large farm.
(d) He is made Captain of the King's guard.
2. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
(a) He speaks a different language.
(b) He is at dinner.
(c) He is too sick.
(d) He is too young.
3. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
4. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To serve the empire.
(b) To pay back the Tsurani.
(c) To help his home world win the war.
(d) To ensure a future for his son.
5. Why does Guy du Bas-Tyra hope something will go wrong at the coronation?
(a) So he can kill Lyam.
(b) So he can marry Anita.
(c) So a civil war is started.
(d) So he can claim the crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
2. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
3. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
4. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
5. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Kasumi and Laurie go and what happens when they first arrive there?
2. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
3. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
4. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
5. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
6. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
7. Where does Pug go when he reaches Midkemia and who does he see? What does the man tell him?
8. What happens when Thomas confronts the Tsurani prisoners?
9. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
10. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)