|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arutha worry about in relation to Martin?
(a) He could cause a civil war.
(b) He was not raised in the proper circles.
(c) He doesn't know politics.
(d) He doesn't have a wife.
2. What does Macros tell Thomas?
(a) He can remove the Valheru from him.
(b) There will be treachery at the peace talks.
(c) He can turn him into a human again.
(d) He can turn him into an elf.
3. To whom does Macros leave his library?
(a) To the elves.
(b) Pug and Kulgan.
(d) To the university at Krondor.
4. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(b) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(c) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(d) That Pug is now his brother.
5. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
(a) To help him with his son.
(b) To teach him to ride.
(c) To help him in Midkemia.
(d) To overseer his farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kasumi ask?
2. What has Milamber decided about the Tsurani culture?
3. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
4. Who do Pug and the others find at Marco's island?
5. Why does Guy du Bas-Tyra hope something will go wrong at the coronation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
2. What does Macros' note explain about himself and interrupting the peace negotiations?
3. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
4. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
5. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
6. What does Pug tell Kulgan about rifts?
7. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
8. What does Macros tell Thomas?
9. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
10. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)