|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
(a) He will sentence Pug to death.
(b) He will be thrown into the arena.
(c) He will kill himself or be replaced.
(d) He will attack immediately.
2. Why is Arutha angry with Lyam?
(a) For being with their father when he died.
(b) For wanting Martin to be king.
(c) For revealing the Duke's secret before coronation.
(d) For wanting Arutha to step aside.
3. What has Milamber not decided yet?
(a) If he will go get his wife.
(b) If he will go into politics.
(c) If he will teach at the Assembly.
(d) If he will return to his world.
4. Why does Thomas attack the Tsurani at the peace talks?
(a) He was obeying Macros.
(b) He was hallucinating.
(c) They attacked first.
(d) He sees something suspicious.
5. What makes Milamber sick?
(a) The war in Midkemia.
(b) The Emperor's laws.
(c) The bloody battles in the arena.
(d) The holding of slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochopepa want Milamber to attend?
2. What does King Rodric tell Lyam when he arrives?
3. What does the Queen announce to the council?
4. Who do Pug and the others find at Marco's island?
5. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
2. What does Macros tell Thomas?
3. What does Duke Borric tell his son Lyam?
4. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
5. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
6. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
7. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
8. What does Macros' note explain about himself and interrupting the peace negotiations?
9. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
10. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)