|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Laurie and Kasumi get out of Krondor?
(a) No one.
(c) Trevor Hull.
(d) The Mockers.
2. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
(a) He is not sane.
(b) He is a good soldier.
(c) He has grown three inches.
(d) The armor has had a negative effect.
3. From where did Milamber get the architecture for his house?
(a) From his wife's house.
(b) From his home world.
(c) From the Assembly.
(d) It's a mixture of two worlds.
4. What does Macros tell Thomas?
(a) There will be treachery at the peace talks.
(b) He can turn him into a human again.
(c) He can turn him into an elf.
(d) He can remove the Valheru from him.
5. What did the king say about Guy du Bas-Tyra before dying?
(a) He is to be sent to the Tsurani.
(b) He was to be given mercy.
(c) He and his family were to be banished.
(d) He was to be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
2. What message arrives from the Emperor?
3. Why will they watch Guy du Bas-Tyra?
4. Where does Martin end up?
5. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
2. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
3. What does Macros' note explain about himself and interrupting the peace negotiations?
4. What do Pug and the others first find when they go to Macros' island?
5. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
6. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
7. Where does Pug go when he reaches Midkemia and who does he see? What does the man tell him?
8. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
9. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
10. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)