|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kulgan?
(a) Katala's father.
(b) Pug's old master.
(c) Pug's brother.
(d) The Duke's chamberlain.
2. What does Queen Aglaranna notice about Thomas since he's been freed?
(a) He is stronger.
(b) He has no memories.
(c) He is a new kind of being.
(d) He is nicer.
3. What is one of the first tasks Milamber does in Chapter 8?
(a) Returns to his world.
(b) Builds a house.
(c) Takes a teaching position in the Assembly.
(d) Kills the person who enslaved him.
4. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
(a) That less of them interfere.
(b) That Milamber be put to death.
(c) That some of them would open a gate to another world.
(d) That more assist with the war.
5. Who does Laurie meet on his way to see Queen Aglranna?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Hochopepa give for the Shinzawai to be missing?
2. What gathering does Milamber attend?
3. From where has Macros come?
4. What does the Queen announce to the council?
5. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
2. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
3. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
4. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
5. Sum up, briefly what happened to Kasumi, Martin, Arutha, Pug and Amos.
6. Where do Kasumi and Laurie go and what happens when they first arrive there?
7. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
8. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
9. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
10. What happens when Thomas confronts the Tsurani prisoners?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)