|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are on the boats Laurie and Kasumi see?
(a) More soldiers.
(b) Platoons of rangers.
(c) A group of Great Ones.
(d) Supplies for the war.
2. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
(a) He will think about it.
(b) He decides to take it.
(c) He doesn't say anthing.
(d) He rejects it.
3. What does the Queen announce to the council?
(a) She is sending Thomas away.
(b) She is going with Thomas.
(c) She is with child.
(d) She is abdicating her throne.
4. Where does Martin end up?
(a) With the elves.
(b) As Duke of Krondor.
(c) As Duke of Crydee.
(d) As head of the King's Rangers.
5. What is suggested might kill Thomas?
(b) Marrying the queen.
(d) Too much drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thomas tell the council?
2. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
3. What does Arutha worry about in relation to Martin?
4. What has the king proclaimed about Laurie and Kasumi?
5. Who is Kulgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
2. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
3. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
4. What does Macros tell Thomas?
5. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
6. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
7. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
8. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
9. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
10. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)