|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Martin worried about Lyam?
(a) That he is childless.
(b) That he will kill Martin.
(c) That he won't make a good king.
(d) That he is too young to be king.
2. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A poor king.
(b) A terrible king.
(c) A good king.
(d) A great king.
3. Who does Laurie meet on his way to see Queen Aglranna?
4. What does Milamber tell Kamatsu?
(a) He is taking over the house.
(b) He is taking his family and Laurie.
(c) He wants Halaga punished.
(d) He will take three slaves with him.
5. What does Arutha do after the coronation?
(a) He retires to his country estates.
(b) He's given Krondor to rule.
(c) He becomes Lyam's chief councilor.
(d) He's given Crydee to rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
2. What do Kasumi and Pug tell Lyam?
3. What do they realize about the king?
4. What happens to Kasumi in Midkemia?
5. From where did Milamber get the architecture for his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
2. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
3. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
4. What happens when Laurie and Kasumi reach Krondor?
5. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
6. Why is Arutha angry at Lyam and what does he vow?
7. What does Macros' note explain about himself and interrupting the peace negotiations?
8. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
9. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
10. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)