|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Martin worried about Lyam?
(a) That he will kill Martin.
(b) That he is too young to be king.
(c) That he won't make a good king.
(d) That he is childless.
2. What did Macros leave for Pug?
(a) Two apprentice magicians.
(b) A secret.
(c) A message.
3. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A good king.
(b) A terrible king.
(c) A poor king.
(d) A great king.
4. Who does Milamber surprise at the Shinzawai Lords' house?
(b) A Ganuma.
5. What does Arutha worry about in relation to Martin?
(a) He was not raised in the proper circles.
(b) He could cause a civil war.
(c) He doesn't have a wife.
(d) He doesn't know politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the king proclaimed about Laurie and Kasumi?
2. What is one of the first tasks Milamber does in Chapter 8?
3. Why does Guy du Bas-Tyra hope something will go wrong at the coronation?
4. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
5. What kind of announcement does the Warlord make?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
2. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
3. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
4. What happens when Thomas confronts the Tsurani prisoners?
5. What do Pug and the others first find when they go to Macros' island?
6. Where does Pug go when he reaches Midkemia and who does he see? What does the man tell him?
7. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
8. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
9. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
10. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)