|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arutha vow to do if necessary for the kingdom?
(a) Kill Martin.
(b) Kill Lyam.
(c) Take over the throne.
(d) Kill Guy du Bas-Tyra.
2. To whom does Macros leave his library?
(a) To the university at Krondor.
(b) Pug and Kulgan.
(d) To the elves.
3. Why does Brucal come into Lyam's tent?
(a) To tell him the battle has started.
(b) To tell him a message had arrived from his brother.
(c) To let him know Thomas was there.
(d) To tell him Guy du Bas-Tyra has fled.
4. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) For his son's education.
(b) For his services through the years.
(c) To build a house in Crydee.
(d) To start a magician school.
5. What is suggested might kill Thomas?
(a) Too much drink.
(c) Marrying the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
2. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
3. What does Martin ask of Garret?
4. What has the Duke done about Pug and his family?
5. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
2. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
3. Where does Pug go when he reaches Midkemia and who does he see? What does the man tell him?
4. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
5. What does Duke Borric tell his son Lyam?
6. Sum up, briefly what happened to Kasumi, Martin, Arutha, Pug and Amos.
7. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
8. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
9. Where do Kasumi and Laurie go and what happens when they first arrive there?
10. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)