|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gathering does Milamber attend?
(a) A meeting of dissatified Lords.
(b) A meeting of angry Great Ones.
(c) The Imperial festival.
(d) The annual Assembly meeting.
2. What does Lyam do about Guy du Bas-Tyra?
(a) He accepts his allegiance.
(b) He sentences him to twenty years in prison.
(c) He hangs him.
(d) He banishes him from the kingdom.
3. What do they realize about the king?
(a) He is dishonest.
(b) He has no real authority.
(c) He wants the war to continue.
(d) He is insane.
4. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin?
(a) He has a right to claim the crown.
(b) He will be a Duke.
(c) He is the youngest of them.
(d) He is not related.
5. What has the king proclaimed about Laurie and Kasumi?
(a) They are heroes.
(b) They are his royal guests.
(c) They are dishonest.
(d) They are spies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Martin and Garret going?
2. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
3. What reason does Hochopepa give for the Shinzawai to be missing?
4. Why does Lyam send a message to his brother and sister?
5. Who is Kulgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
2. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
3. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
4. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
5. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
6. What does Macros tell Thomas?
7. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
8. What happens when Laurie and Kasumi reach Krondor?
9. Why is Arutha angry at Lyam and what does he vow?
10. How does Lyam feel about being king and what does he think about Martin?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)