|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Thomas as he sleeps with the queen?
(a) He feels something.
(b) Sounds of battle.
(c) Ashen-Shugar talking in his head.
(d) A mosquito buzzing him.
2. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
3. What has happened to his Valheru powers since he has regained his humanity?
(a) They have increased.
(b) They have decreased.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They have stayed the same.
4. Why are the slaves and convicts fighting?
(a) To show their prowess.
(b) They hope to join the army.
(c) For their respective lords.
(d) In hopes of freedom.
5. What does Lyam refuse to do when Thomas attacks the Tsurani?
(a) To run away.
(b) To continue the peace talks.
(c) To help him.
(d) To stop the peace talks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Martin worried about Lyam?
2. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
3. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
4. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin?
5. What kind of announcement does the Warlord make?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Pug go when he reaches Midkemia and who does he see? What does the man tell him?
2. Sum up, briefly what happened to Kasumi, Martin, Arutha, Pug and Amos.
3. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
4. What does Pug tell Kulgan about rifts?
5. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
6. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
7. What has happened to Thomas since he was free from Ashen-Shugar? How does the Queen feel about that?
8. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
9. What does Kasumi say about Pug's actions at the festival?
10. What do Pug and the others first find when they go to Macros' island?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)