|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
(a) He speaks a different language.
(b) He is too sick.
(c) He is too young.
(d) He is at dinner.
2. What does Milamber find out from his wife?
(a) She is dying.
(b) He has a son named William.
(c) She has remarried.
(d) He has a son and a daughter.
3. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(b) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(c) That Pug is now his brother.
(d) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
4. From where did Milamber get the architecture for his house?
(a) From his home world.
(b) From the Assembly.
(c) It's a mixture of two worlds.
(d) From his wife's house.
5. What does Lyam refuse to do when Thomas attacks the Tsurani?
(a) To run away.
(b) To stop the peace talks.
(c) To help him.
(d) To continue the peace talks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Guy du Bas-Tyra hope something will go wrong at the coronation?
2. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin?
3. What does Hokanu help Laurie and Kasumi do on the other side of the rift?
4. What do Kasumi and Pug tell Lyam?
5. What has the king proclaimed about Laurie and Kasumi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
2. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
3. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
4. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
5. What is to be done about Guy du Bas-Tyra and what does Guy do?
6. What happens when Laurie and Kasumi reach Krondor?
7. What does Macros tell Thomas?
8. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
9. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
10. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)