|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
(a) He must accept Rodric's proclamation for now.
(b) He must return to Krondor.
(c) He must return to Crydee.
(d) He must get married.
2. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Pug is now his brother.
(b) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(c) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(d) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
3. Who do Pug and the others find at Marco's island?
(a) Marco's daughter.
(b) A Tsurani Great One.
(c) A goblin like creature.
(d) No one.
4. What do they realize about the king?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is dishonest.
(c) He has no real authority.
(d) He wants the war to continue.
5. Who does Milamber surprise at the Shinzawai Lords' house?
(a) A Ganuma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
2. What gathering does Milamber attend?
3. What does the Warlord want of the Great Ones?
4. What does the council tell Queen Aglranna about Thomas?
5. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Laurie and Kasumi when they go to see King Rodric?
2. Why is Arutha angry at Lyam and what does he vow?
3. What does Lyam tell his brother and sister in a message and what doesn't he tell them?
4. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
5. What does Macros tell Thomas?
6. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
7. What does Pug tell Kulgan about rifts?
8. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
9. What do Pug and the others first find when they go to Macros' island?
10. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)