|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
(a) She loved him.
(b) She knew Pug's mother.
(c) She and Pug put the rotten apples in Arutha's bed.
(d) He helped her sneak looks at Arutha when he was a boy.
2. What does the visitor tell the queen about Thomas?
(a) She should send him away.
(b) She should decide after the war.
(c) She should wed him.
(d) If she sends him away he will turn to the dark.
3. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to play the stone game.
(b) How to cut down trees.
(c) How to ride a horse.
(d) How to shoot a bow.
4. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His wal.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
(d) His purpose.
5. Where is Squire Roland going?
(a) To see his father.
(b) To see his wife.
(c) To the Tsurani homeworld.
(d) To join the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
2. How long has this man been at this place?
3. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
4. What does Jimmy say about himself?
5. Who is Martin Longbow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened in Krondor by the time they arrive?
2. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
3. What does the queen decide? What does that decision tell you about the queen?
4. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
5. Who are the Valheru and why would anyone want any of their artifacts? What can you infer about the Valheru from their artifacts effect on people?
6. What is the man standing outside a room doing and wearing? What can you infer from his dress and manner?
7. What did Nogamu try to do to Pug and Laurie and how did that turn out?
8. What does Cook tell Arutha about why they took him, Martin and Amos?
9. What does Arutha decide to do?
10. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)