|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
(a) Captain Terenchard, the Dagger of the Sea.
(b) Captain Blackchain.
(c) Captain Ninchin.
(d) Captain Silverknife.
2. Who is attacking the elves?
(d) The Tsurani.
3. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) Four years.
4. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) It cost more than they can afford.
(b) He has killed with it.
(c) That it will turn him bad.
(d) He can't control it.
5. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His wife.
(b) His purpose.
(c) His son.
(d) His wal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
2. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
3. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
4. What does the man in black tell him to do?
5. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Valheru and why would anyone want any of their artifacts? What can you infer about the Valheru from their artifacts effect on people?
2. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
3. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
4. What is the man standing outside a room doing and wearing? What can you infer from his dress and manner?
5. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
6. What does Cook ask Arutha and what does Arutha tell him? What does Cook do when Arutha answers him?
7. What happens when Milamber first arrives at the Shinzawai Lords house?
8. Who brings news to Arutha about the Tsurani and who is winning the war?
9. What does Milamber do when he first leaves the Great Ones school and what is he trying to decide?
10. What does he say about Pug and the Tsurani home world? What does he do with his library?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)