|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They've changed.
(b) They have doubled.
(c) They have tripled.
(d) They are gone.
2. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
(a) Give him a name.
(b) Send him home.
(c) Send him back to lunch.
(d) Put him in another cell.
3. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(a) The Emperor.
4. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
(a) The enemy is moving.
(b) Thomas is needed by the humans.
(c) The queen has been wounded.
(d) The enemy is gone.
5. Who comes up to the man and nods at him to follow?
(a) A man in a black robe.
(b) A servant with a tray.
(c) A man in a red robe.
(d) Two soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the elves need Thomas?
2. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
3. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
4. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
5. Who were the Valheru?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
2. What does Milamber undo in secret?
3. What does Cook ask Arutha and what does Arutha tell him? What does Cook do when Arutha answers him?
4. What does Hochopepa tell Milamber he will have to do to stay alive?
5. Who is the small boy that misled Arutha and what does he say about himself?
6. What was the dream the young man had and what did he do about it?
7. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
8. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
9. What does Charles tell Arutha about the Tsurani?
10. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)