|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
(a) His father is looking for him.
(b) They can't read his mind.
(c) He is almost 40.
(d) He had been a slave.
2. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
(a) More archers.
(b) Protection for the elf magic.
(c) More troops.
(d) A bridge to the enemy's world.
3. How do the Tsurani view the conducting of war?
(a) As a take all and give no mercy.
(b) As a political game.
(c) As good against evil.
(d) As a manifest destiny.
4. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To help in the house.
(b) To use them for breeding slaves.
(c) To help with the plans in the north.
(d) To teach them to read.
5. What did Guy tell Anita?
(a) He was going to kill her father.
(b) She was going to marry his son.
(c) He was going to kill her.
(d) He was going to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
2. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
3. What does the captain do with the crew?
4. What does Chogana tell Pug?
5. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pug see on his last test?
2. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
3. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
4. What did Nogamu try to do to Pug and Laurie and how did that turn out?
5. What happens to Arutha when he runs to escape?
6. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
7. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
8. Who brings news to Arutha about the Tsurani and who is winning the war?
9. What does Chogana tell Pug before Pug leaves the camp?
10. How does Pug end up being taken from Kotmasu's estate?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)