|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas want to capture?
(a) No one in particular.
(b) The enemy's general.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) A Black Robed man.
2. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
(a) Duke Borric.
(b) King Earland.
(c) Duke Brody.
(d) King Usherland.
3. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
(a) To smuggle her out of the kingdom.
(b) To find Arutha.
(c) To find Martin.
(d) To get help for her father.
4. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They have doubled.
(b) They have tripled.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They've changed.
5. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) Pug's friend.
(b) The queen's messenger.
(c) A warrior from the enemy.
(d) One of the old gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
2. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
3. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
4. Why can't they leave Krondor right away?
5. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
2. What happens when King Rodric arrives?
3. Where do Kasumi and Laurie go and what happens when they first arrive there?
4. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
5. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
6. What does Cook ask Arutha and what does Arutha tell him? What does Cook do when Arutha answers him?
7. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
8. What does Lyam do about the Tsurani once King Rodric dies?
9. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
10. What has happened in Krondor by the time they arrive?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)