|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
(b) She doesn't know where he has been.
(c) She wants to have him killed.
(d) She wants to marry him.
2. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) That it will turn him bad.
(b) He has killed with it.
(c) He can't control it.
(d) It cost more than they can afford.
3. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
(a) The king told them to do that.
(b) Because Radburn's men did.
(c) Because they have a free ship.
(d) They aren't used to strangers in town.
4. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
(a) The history of his own world.
(b) The history of the Tsurani people.
(c) The creation of the world.
(d) Two dragons fighting in the sky.
5. With whom does Pug fall in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Radburn?
2. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
3. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
4. How long has this man been at this place?
5. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
2. What does the queen do after the battle in relationship to Thomas? Explain why the queen's actions may be a foreshadowing of future events.
3. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
4. Who are the Valheru and why would anyone want any of their artifacts? What can you infer about the Valheru from their artifacts effect on people?
5. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
6. What does Pug see on his last test?
7. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
8. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
9. Who appears at the queen's abode and what does he tell the queen about their enemy and himself?
10. What does Cook tell Arutha about why they took him, Martin and Amos?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)