|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who wanders.
(b) Man of two worlds.
(c) Man who would leave.
(d) Man who was bound.
2. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
(a) A man.
(b) A dwarf.
(c) A human.
(d) A woman.
3. How do the Tsurani view the conducting of war?
(a) As a political game.
(b) As a take all and give no mercy.
(c) As good against evil.
(d) As a manifest destiny.
4. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their brother was killed.
(b) Their mother is ill.
(c) Squire Roland has been killed.
(d) Their father has returned.
5. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(a) The ship takes on water.
(c) A whale hits them in the side.
(d) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
2. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
3. Who is Hokanu?
4. Who is Radburn?
5. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who brings news to Arutha about the Tsurani and who is winning the war?
2. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
3. What does Hochopepa tell Milamber he will have to do to stay alive?
4. What was the dream the young man had and what did he do about it?
5. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
6. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
7. What does Milamber undo in secret?
8. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
9. What is known about Pug and Laurie in the opening of the book?
10. What does Cook ask Arutha and what does Arutha tell him? What does Cook do when Arutha answers him?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)