|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who wanders.
(b) Man who would leave.
(c) Man who was bound.
(d) Man of two worlds.
2. What does Jimmy say about himself?
(a) He was Amos's cabin boy once.
(b) He's the best pickpocket in Krondor.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) He is a cousin to the king.
3. With whom does Pug fall in love?
4. What does Amos tell Arutha when he brings up his piracy?
(a) He can hang him back in Crydee.
(b) He left that a long time ago.
(c) To be quiet.
(d) He won't take him back to Crydee.
5. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
(a) The Emperor's guard.
(b) A new overall general of the army.
(c) About 10,000 new troops.
(d) Two new families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't they leave Krondor right away?
2. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
3. What do they give Milamber every day?
4. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
5. What does Trevor tell Amos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thomas tell the council about his ambitions and what do he and the queen do?
2. What is the man standing outside a room doing and wearing? What can you infer from his dress and manner?
3. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
4. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin and how does Arutha feel about it?
5. Sum up, briefly what happened to Kasumi, Martin, Arutha, Pug and Amos.
6. What does Milamber decide about the Tsurani culture and what does he tell Hochopepa he might be forced to do?
7. What was the dream the young man had and what did he do about it?
8. What does Arutha decide to do?
9. Why is Arutha angry at Lyam and what does he vow?
10. What does Chogana tell Pug before Pug leaves the camp?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)