Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos do with the ship?
(a) Puts on all sail and leaves the other ship behind.
(b) Rams Radburn's boat.
(c) Puts it in dangerous waters.
(d) Surrenders the ship.
2. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) What he has on the ship.
(b) If he is loyal to the king.
(c) Why he is there.
(d) Where he is from.
3. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(b) Red robes.
(c) White robes.
(d) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
4. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
(a) Thomas is needed by the humans.
(b) The enemy is gone.
(c) The queen has been wounded.
(d) The enemy is moving.
5. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(b) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Pug fall in love?
2. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
3. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
4. What happens when Amos leaves the ship to walk in the city?
5. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Milamber makes it through the rift?
2. What happens when Milamber gets angry at the arena?
3. What is the man standing outside a room doing and wearing? What can you infer from his dress and manner?
4. What happens to Arutha when he runs to escape?
5. What does Milamber attend in the land of the Tsurani and of what does it consist?
6. Where are Martin and Garret going and what does Martin tell Garret he wants from him?
7. What does Charles tell Arutha about the Tsurani?
8. What does Duke Borric tell his son Lyam?
9. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
10. What does the Warlord want from the Great Ones and what is their response?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)