|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(b) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
(c) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
(d) Chokes on his meat.
2. What does the Great One do with Pug?
(a) Hits him in the face.
(b) Tells him he will see him again.
(c) Tells Komtsu to teach him to read.
(d) Takes him away.
3. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
(a) She and Pug put the rotten apples in Arutha's bed.
(b) He helped her sneak looks at Arutha when he was a boy.
(c) She knew Pug's mother.
(d) She loved him.
4. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Heals his broken leg.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
(d) Finds his father.
5. Who is attacking the elves?
(d) The Tsurani.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
2. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
3. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
4. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
5. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cook tell Arutha about why they took him, Martin and Amos?
2. What does Hokanu tell his father about Pug and Laurie?
3. What does Charles tell Arutha about the Tsurani?
4. What does Chogana tell Pug before Pug leaves the camp?
5. What does Milamber undo in secret?
6. What does the queen do after the battle in relationship to Thomas? Explain why the queen's actions may be a foreshadowing of future events.
7. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
8. Who appears at the queen's abode and what does he tell the queen about their enemy and himself?
9. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
10. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)