|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
(a) Take over the ship.
(b) Pledge their loyalty to Amos.
(c) Pledge loyalty to Arutha.
(d) Kneel in prayer.
2. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To use them for breeding slaves.
(b) To teach them to read.
(c) To help in the house.
(d) To help with the plans in the north.
3. Who were the Valheru?
(a) A race of fearsome warriors.
(b) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(c) A class of small dragons.
(d) A race of advanced beings.
4. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) James Potts.
(b) Josy Newman.
(c) Aaron Cook.
(d) Galvin Stunce.
5. What does he first remember about his past?
(a) His name was Pug.
(b) He had a friend named Laurie.
(c) He was a slave and loved a girl.
(d) He came from another world.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has this man been at this place?
2. What is the man given in another room?
3. What does Amos do with the ship?
4. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
5. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cook tell Arutha about why they took him, Martin and Amos?
2. How does Pug end up being taken from Kotmasu's estate?
3. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
4. Who are the Valheru and why would anyone want any of their artifacts? What can you infer about the Valheru from their artifacts effect on people?
5. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
6. Who is the small boy that misled Arutha and what does he say about himself?
7. What was the dream the young man had and what did he do about it?
8. What does Pug see on his last test?
9. What does Hokanu tell his father about Pug and Laurie?
10. What does the queen do after the battle in relationship to Thomas? Explain why the queen's actions may be a foreshadowing of future events.
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)