|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) A year.
(d) Four years.
2. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
(a) She and Pug put the rotten apples in Arutha's bed.
(b) She knew Pug's mother.
(c) He helped her sneak looks at Arutha when he was a boy.
(d) She loved him.
3. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
(a) If they know how to paint.
(b) Who should be the new overseer.
(c) Why they are there.
(d) If they like working in the swamp.
4. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
(a) He acts arrogant.
(b) He seems depressed.
(c) He seems happier.
(d) He acts more like royalty.
5. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Finds his father.
(b) Heals his broken leg.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man given in another room?
2. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
3. What does Chogana tell Pug?
4. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
5. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened in Krondor by the time they arrive?
2. What does Hochopepa tell Milamber he will have to do to stay alive?
3. What does Milamber undo in secret?
4. What does Hokanu tell his father about Pug and Laurie?
5. Who is the small boy that misled Arutha and what does he say about himself?
6. What does Cook ask Arutha and what does Arutha tell him? What does Cook do when Arutha answers him?
7. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
8. Who appears at the queen's abode and what does he tell the queen about their enemy and himself?
9. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
10. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)