|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(b) The Emperor.
2. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
(a) An outcast.
(b) Not of the people.
(c) A barbarian.
(d) A misfit.
3. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) If he is loyal to the king.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) What he has on the ship.
(d) Why he is there.
4. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) Aaron Cook.
(b) Josy Newman.
(c) Galvin Stunce.
(d) James Potts.
5. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
(a) It cost more than they can afford.
(b) He has killed with it.
(c) That it will turn him bad.
(d) He can't control it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
2. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
3. What does Chogana tell Pug?
4. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
5. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milamber undo in secret?
2. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
3. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
4. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
5. What does the queen do after the battle in relationship to Thomas? Explain why the queen's actions may be a foreshadowing of future events.
6. What does Pug see on his last test?
7. What happens to Arutha when he runs to escape?
8. What was the dream the young man had and what did he do about it?
9. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
10. What does Hokanu tell his father about Pug and Laurie?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)