|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he first remember about his past?
(a) He came from another world.
(b) He was a slave and loved a girl.
(c) He had a friend named Laurie.
(d) His name was Pug.
2. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
(a) In the stables.
(b) A tannery.
(c) A swamp.
(d) A blacksmith shop.
3. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) Four years.
4. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) James Potts.
(b) Galvin Stunce.
(c) Josy Newman.
(d) Aaron Cook.
5. What does Amos tell Martin?
(a) He knows he is a ranger.
(b) He knows he is good with a bow.
(c) He knows he's Duke Borric's illegitimate son.
(d) He knows he spends a lot of time with the elves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
2. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
3. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
4. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
5. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
2. What does Cook tell Arutha about why they took him, Martin and Amos?
3. What did Nogamu try to do to Pug and Laurie and how did that turn out?
4. What does the man in black give the young man everyday?
5. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
6. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
7. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
8. What does Chogana tell Pug before Pug leaves the camp?
9. What was the dream the young man had and what did he do about it?
10. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)