|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas want to capture?
(a) The enemy's general.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) A Black Robed man.
(d) No one in particular.
2. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They've changed.
(b) They have tripled.
(c) They have doubled.
(d) They are gone.
3. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) A year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four years.
4. What did Guy tell Anita?
(a) He was going to kill her.
(b) He was going to marry her.
(c) He was going to kill her father.
(d) She was going to marry his son.
5. What does Amos do with the ship?
(a) Puts on all sail and leaves the other ship behind.
(b) Surrenders the ship.
(c) Rams Radburn's boat.
(d) Puts it in dangerous waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
2. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
3. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
4. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
5. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened in Krondor by the time they arrive?
2. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
3. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
4. What does Cook tell Arutha about why they took him, Martin and Amos?
5. Who appears at the queen's abode and what does he tell the queen about their enemy and himself?
6. What does the queen do after the battle in relationship to Thomas? Explain why the queen's actions may be a foreshadowing of future events.
7. How does Pug end up being taken from Kotmasu's estate?
8. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
9. Who brings news to Arutha about the Tsurani and who is winning the war?
10. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)