|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(a) The Emperor.
2. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) They took his memories away.
(c) He had been hit over the head.
(d) He was drugged.
3. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Finds his father.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Heals his broken leg.
(d) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
4. What has happened in Krondor by the time Arutha arrives?
(a) The king is dead.
(b) The king is away fighting Tsurani.
(c) Guy, the Duke of Bas-Tyra, has taken over the city.
(d) Guy, the Duke of Bas-Tyra, is away fighting Tsurani.
5. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
(a) Two dragons fighting in the sky.
(b) The creation of the world.
(c) The history of the Tsurani people.
(d) The history of his own world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
2. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
3. What does Amos tell Martin?
4. What does he first remember about his past?
5. Who gave Thomas his artifact?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the man standing outside a room doing and wearing? What can you infer from his dress and manner?
2. What does Milamber undo in secret?
3. What happens to Arutha when he runs to escape?
4. Why do the soldiers in the army tend to obey Thomas? What can you infer about Thomas from this?
5. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
6. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
7. Who appears at the queen's abode and what does he tell the queen about their enemy and himself?
8. What does Pug see on his last test?
9. Who is the small boy that misled Arutha and what does he say about himself?
10. What is known about Pug and Laurie in the opening of the book?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)