|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Pug fall in love?
2. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
(a) They want the dark power.
(b) They are well made.
(c) They are always pretty.
(d) They sell for a lot of money.
3. What does Trevor tell Amos?
(a) They are fighting the king.
(b) They are working against Guy.
(c) They are part of the theif's guild.
(d) They need to get out of the city.
4. What does the man in black tell him to do?
(a) Fill out some forms.
(b) Open a window.
(c) Open a door.
(d) Sit down and be quiet.
5. What does Jimmy say about himself?
(a) He's the best pickpocket in Krondor.
(b) He is a cousin to the king.
(c) He is an orphan.
(d) He was Amos's cabin boy once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
2. Who were the Valheru?
3. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
4. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
5. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hokanu tell his father about Pug and Laurie?
2. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
3. Who brings news to Arutha about the Tsurani and who is winning the war?
4. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
5. What does Arutha decide to do?
6. What does Charles tell Arutha about the Tsurani?
7. What does Hochopepa tell Milamber he will have to do to stay alive?
8. What does Chogana tell Pug before Pug leaves the camp?
9. What is known about Pug and Laurie in the opening of the book?
10. How does Pug end up being taken from Kotmasu's estate?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)