|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
(a) Find more magicians.
(b) Be unpredictable.
(c) Call to humans for help.
(d) Find better magic.
2. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their brother was killed.
(b) Squire Roland has been killed.
(c) Their mother is ill.
(d) Their father has returned.
3. Who is waiting at the place the boy takes Arutha?
(a) The king.
(b) Men with swords.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
4. With whom does Pug fall in love?
5. What is the man given?
(a) A task to do.
(b) A knife and a hammer.
(d) Two swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Great One?
2. What does the captain do with the crew?
3. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
4. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
5. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the boat trip Amos will be doing dangerous, what do they do about that and how does it turn out?
2. Who brings news to Arutha about the Tsurani and who is winning the war?
3. What does Charles tell Arutha about the Tsurani?
4. Who appears at the queen's abode and what does he tell the queen about their enemy and himself?
5. What happens when Amos wakes and what is the gist of his and Trevor's conversation?
6. Who is Kasumi and what do they want Pug and Laurie to do with him?
7. What is the gist of Anita and Arutha's conversation about Pug?
8. What does Arutha decide to do?
9. Why is Aglaragnna discussing Thomas? How do you think a person who had been given some great power would change
10. What does Princess Anita do when she enters the room and what does she say?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)