|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Milamber not decided yet?
(a) If he will teach at the Assembly.
(b) If he will go into politics.
(c) If he will go get his wife.
(d) If he will return to his world.
2. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Pug is now his brother.
(b) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(c) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(d) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
3. Why is Arutha angry with Lyam?
(a) For being with their father when he died.
(b) For revealing the Duke's secret before coronation.
(c) For wanting Arutha to step aside.
(d) For wanting Martin to be king.
4. What did the king say about Guy du Bas-Tyra before dying?
(a) He and his family were to be banished.
(b) He is to be sent to the Tsurani.
(c) He was to be hanged.
(d) He was to be given mercy.
5. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
6. What has happened to his Valheru powers since he has regained his humanity?
(a) They are gone.
(b) They have decreased.
(c) They have increased.
(d) They have stayed the same.
7. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
(a) Name the child they will have.
(b) Say good-bye.
(c) Leave for Crydee.
(d) Get married.
8. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
(a) He is too young.
(b) He is too sick.
(c) He speaks a different language.
(d) He is at dinner.
9. Why doesn't the council want Thomas to be ruler?
(a) Because he is too young.
(b) Because he isn't elven.
(c) Because he is too violent.
(d) Because of the Valheru in him.
10. What did Macros leave for Pug?
(a) Two apprentice magicians.
(b) A message.
(c) A secret.
11. Why does Thomas attack the Tsurani at the peace talks?
(a) They attacked first.
(b) He sees something suspicious.
(c) He was obeying Macros.
(d) He was hallucinating.
12. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
(a) To overseer his farm.
(b) To help him in Midkemia.
(c) To teach him to ride.
(d) To help him with his son.
13. What does Arutha vow to do if necessary for the kingdom?
(a) Kill Martin.
(b) Kill Lyam.
(c) Kill Guy du Bas-Tyra.
(d) Take over the throne.
14. Where are Martin and Garret going?
(a) To see the elf queen.
(b) To find Pug.
(c) To see the king at Crydee.
(d) To find Amos.
15. What has the king proclaimed about Laurie and Kasumi?
(a) They are his royal guests.
(b) They are heroes.
(c) They are spies.
(d) They are dishonest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
2. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
3. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
4. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
5. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)