|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thomas tell the council?
(a) He wants to be king.
(b) He doesn't want to stay with the elves.
(c) He doesn't want to be ruler.
(d) He is going back to the humans.
2. What does Lyam and Thomas realize when they talk to Kasumi?
(a) They will need to kill all the Tsurani.
(b) They've all been used by Macros.
(c) They will have to start the talks again.
(d) They misinterpreted the troop movement.
3. Who does Duke Caldric tell Laurie and Kasumi to see?
(a) King Earland.
(b) Duke of Handor.
(c) Duke Borric.
(d) King Fedoric.
4. What makes Milamber sick?
(a) The holding of slaves.
(b) The Emperor's laws.
(c) The war in Midkemia.
(d) The bloody battles in the arena.
5. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(b) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(c) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(d) That Pug is now his brother.
6. What does Kasumi ask?
(a) To return to his people.
(b) To offer another peace treaty.
(c) To fight with Midkemia.
(d) To stay in Crydee.
7. What does the Queen announce to the council?
(a) She is going with Thomas.
(b) She is abdicating her throne.
(c) She is with child.
(d) She is sending Thomas away.
8. What do Kasumi and Pug tell Lyam?
(a) The Tsurani are returning home.
(b) There will be an attack in days.
(c) There will be no more attacks.
(d) The rift is shutting.
9. What is suggested might kill Thomas?
(b) Too much drink.
(d) Marrying the queen.
10. What has Milamber decided about the Tsurani culture?
(a) It is very similar to his culture.
(b) It is very beautiful.
(c) It is stale and unhealthy.
(d) It is brutal.
11. What does Lyam refuse to do when Thomas attacks the Tsurani?
(a) To continue the peace talks.
(b) To help him.
(c) To stop the peace talks.
(d) To run away.
12. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A poor king.
(b) A great king.
(c) A terrible king.
(d) A good king.
13. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To pay back the Tsurani.
(b) To serve the empire.
(c) To ensure a future for his son.
(d) To help his home world win the war.
14. What did Macros say about why Pug was captured into slavery by the Tsurani?
(a) He needed to learn their magic.
(b) He needed to learn humility.
(c) He needed to find Katala.
(d) He was needed to change the Tsurani.
15. What kind of announcement does the Warlord make?
(a) That he is resigning.
(b) About the war and destruction of Midkemia.
(c) About the war on treasonous lords.
(d) About declaring war on another world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Macros, Pug and Kulgan do during the peace talks?
2. Who is Kulgan?
3. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
4. What are on the boats Laurie and Kasumi see?
5. What happens to Kasumi in Midkemia?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)