|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
2. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
(a) He has grown three inches.
(b) He is not sane.
(c) He is a good soldier.
(d) The armor has had a negative effect.
3. What does Milamber tell Kamatsu?
(a) He is taking his family and Laurie.
(b) He will take three slaves with him.
(c) He is taking over the house.
(d) He wants Halaga punished.
4. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
(a) Lyam is not the Duke's oldest son.
(b) Lyam is not to be king.
(c) Lyam is not to be hung.
(d) Lyam is to be king.
5. What did Macros say about why Pug was captured into slavery by the Tsurani?
(a) He was needed to change the Tsurani.
(b) He needed to learn humility.
(c) He needed to find Katala.
(d) He needed to learn their magic.
6. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
(a) Say good-bye.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave for Crydee.
(d) Name the child they will have.
7. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
(a) His father is dead.
(b) His father is out fighting.
(c) He is head of the army.
(d) His father is dying.
8. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(b) That Pug is now his brother.
(c) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(d) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
9. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) To build a house in Crydee.
(b) To start a magician school.
(c) For his son's education.
(d) For his services through the years.
10. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
(a) He is at dinner.
(b) He is too young.
(c) He is too sick.
(d) He speaks a different language.
11. Who does Milamber surprise at the Shinzawai Lords' house?
(a) A Ganuma.
12. Why is Arutha angry with Lyam?
(a) For being with their father when he died.
(b) For revealing the Duke's secret before coronation.
(c) For wanting Arutha to step aside.
(d) For wanting Martin to be king.
13. What makes Milamber sick?
(a) The holding of slaves.
(b) The war in Midkemia.
(c) The Emperor's laws.
(d) The bloody battles in the arena.
14. Where does Martin end up?
(a) As Duke of Krondor.
(b) As Duke of Crydee.
(c) With the elves.
(d) As head of the King's Rangers.
15. From where has Macros come?
(b) The Tsurani homeworld.
(c) A distant time and space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of announcement does the Warlord make?
2. What wakes Thomas as he sleeps with the queen?
3. What did Macros leave for Pug?
4. What is suggested might kill Thomas?
5. What does King Rodric tell Lyam when he arrives?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)