Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kasumi in Midkemia?
(a) He is made an Earl.
(b) He is given a large farm.
(c) He is made a Duke.
(d) He is made Captain of the King's guard.
2. From where has Macros come?
(a) The Tsurani homeworld.
(c) A distant time and space.
3. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) For his services through the years.
(b) To build a house in Crydee.
(c) For his son's education.
(d) To start a magician school.
4. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
(a) That the Krondorian army has been slaughtered.
(b) That Prince Erland in Krondor is dead.
(c) That the Tsurani have taken Krondor.
(d) That Anita is on her way to Arutha.
5. Who does Milamber surprise at the Shinzawai Lords' house?
(d) A Ganuma.
6. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
7. What could the Tsurani not control about opening a rift to Midkemia?
(a) Its shape.
(b) Its size.
(c) Its location.
(d) Its durability.
8. What does Thomas tell the council?
(a) He doesn't want to be ruler.
(b) He is going back to the humans.
(c) He wants to be king.
(d) He doesn't want to stay with the elves.
9. What does Lyam refuse to do when Thomas attacks the Tsurani?
(a) To run away.
(b) To continue the peace talks.
(c) To help him.
(d) To stop the peace talks.
10. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To serve the empire.
(b) To pay back the Tsurani.
(c) To ensure a future for his son.
(d) To help his home world win the war.
11. What does the council tell Queen Aglranna about Thomas?
(a) He has gotten better.
(b) Something has to be done with him.
(c) He has gotten worse.
(d) He must be banished from elf lands.
12. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
13. What does Amos do at the end of the book?
(a) Gets married.
(b) Becomes admiral of the navy.
(c) Buys a farm.
(d) Steals Lyam's ship.
14. What does Arutha worry about in relation to Martin?
(a) He could cause a civil war.
(b) He doesn't know politics.
(c) He was not raised in the proper circles.
(d) He doesn't have a wife.
15. Why did Macros start the fight at the peace talks?
(a) Because he could, for the power of it.
(b) To kill as many Tsurani as possible.
(c) To get the rift shut.
(d) To use it as a distraction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hochopepa want Milamber to attend?
2. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
3. What does Milamber do when he becomes angry?
4. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
5. Why will they watch Guy du Bas-Tyra?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)