|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gathering does Milamber attend?
(a) A meeting of angry Great Ones.
(b) A meeting of dissatified Lords.
(c) The annual Assembly meeting.
(d) The Imperial festival.
2. What does Arutha vow to do if necessary for the kingdom?
(a) Take over the throne.
(b) Kill Martin.
(c) Kill Lyam.
(d) Kill Guy du Bas-Tyra.
3. What does Queen Aglaranna notice about Thomas since he's been freed?
(a) He is stronger.
(b) He is nicer.
(c) He is a new kind of being.
(d) He has no memories.
4. What has Milamber decided about the Tsurani culture?
(a) It is brutal.
(b) It is stale and unhealthy.
(c) It is very beautiful.
(d) It is very similar to his culture.
5. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(b) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(c) That Pug is now his brother.
(d) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
6. Why did Milamber tell Hochopepa he would serve justice without mercy?
(a) To help his home world win the war.
(b) To ensure a future for his son.
(c) To serve the empire.
(d) To pay back the Tsurani.
7. From where has Macros come?
(a) A distant time and space.
(b) The Tsurani homeworld.
8. What is suggested might kill Thomas?
(a) Too much drink.
(c) Marrying the queen.
9. What does Pug tell Kasumi to do?
(a) Not to fight but go to his father.
(b) To bring his wife to Midkemia.
(c) To fight with the Tsurani.
(d) To go find his brother.
10. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) To start a magician school.
(b) For his son's education.
(c) For his services through the years.
(d) To build a house in Crydee.
11. Who does Laurie meet on his way to see Queen Aglranna?
12. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin?
(a) He will be a Duke.
(b) He is the youngest of them.
(c) He has a right to claim the crown.
(d) He is not related.
13. What makes Milamber sick?
(a) The war in Midkemia.
(b) The holding of slaves.
(c) The Emperor's laws.
(d) The bloody battles in the arena.
14. What does Hochopepa want Milamber to attend?
(a) An informal gathering of Great Ones.
(b) His next birthday party.
(c) The next meeting of the Assembly.
(d) The Emperor's festival.
15. What happens to Kasumi in Midkemia?
(a) He is made an Earl.
(b) He is given a large farm.
(c) He is made Captain of the King's guard.
(d) He is made a Duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brucal tell Lyam?
2. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
3. What could the Tsurani not control about opening a rift to Midkemia?
4. What do they realize about the king?
5. What does Lyam and Thomas realize when they talk to Kasumi?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)