|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Milamber get the architecture for his house?
(a) From his wife's house.
(b) It's a mixture of two worlds.
(c) From the Assembly.
(d) From his home world.
2. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
(a) To help him with his son.
(b) To overseer his farm.
(c) To teach him to ride.
(d) To help him in Midkemia.
3. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) For his son's education.
(b) To build a house in Crydee.
(c) For his services through the years.
(d) To start a magician school.
4. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
(a) He is too sick.
(b) He is too young.
(c) He is at dinner.
(d) He speaks a different language.
5. What does Lyam do about Guy du Bas-Tyra?
(a) He hangs him.
(b) He accepts his allegiance.
(c) He sentences him to twenty years in prison.
(d) He banishes him from the kingdom.
6. Who helps Laurie and Kasumi get out of Krondor?
(a) The Mockers.
(c) Trevor Hull.
(d) No one.
7. What does Arutha vow to do if necessary for the kingdom?
(a) Kill Lyam.
(b) Kill Martin.
(c) Kill Guy du Bas-Tyra.
(d) Take over the throne.
8. What does the Queen announce to the council?
(a) She is going with Thomas.
(b) She is sending Thomas away.
(c) She is abdicating her throne.
(d) She is with child.
9. What does Hokanu help Laurie and Kasumi do on the other side of the rift?
(a) Gives them food.
(b) Find the Midkemia king.
(c) Helps them hide.
(d) Find the Tsurani general.
10. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
11. Why does Brucal come into Lyam's tent?
(a) To tell him a message had arrived from his brother.
(b) To tell him the battle has started.
(c) To let him know Thomas was there.
(d) To tell him Guy du Bas-Tyra has fled.
12. What does Queen Aglaranna notice about Thomas since he's been freed?
(a) He is a new kind of being.
(b) He has no memories.
(c) He is nicer.
(d) He is stronger.
13. What does Arutha worry about in relation to Martin?
(a) He could cause a civil war.
(b) He was not raised in the proper circles.
(c) He doesn't have a wife.
(d) He doesn't know politics.
14. Why are the slaves and convicts fighting?
(a) In hopes of freedom.
(b) For their respective lords.
(c) To show their prowess.
(d) They hope to join the army.
15. Where are Martin and Garret going?
(a) To find Pug.
(b) To find Amos.
(c) To see the king at Crydee.
(d) To see the elf queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Macros come?
2. Why is Arutha angry with Lyam?
3. Why does Thomas attack the Tsurani at the peace talks?
4. How are Laurie and Kasumi dressed?
5. What wakes Thomas as he sleeps with the queen?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)