|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Martin ask of Garret?
(a) To stay out of elf territory.
(b) To be a liason between elves and humans if Martin should die.
(c) To go find Duke Borric.
(d) To go see Arutha.
2. What are on the boats Laurie and Kasumi see?
(a) Platoons of rangers.
(b) More soldiers.
(c) Supplies for the war.
(d) A group of Great Ones.
3. What happens to the King when he goes to battle?
(a) He wins the battle.
(b) He is fatally wounded.
(c) He is knocked off his horse and breaks a leg.
(d) He got lost before he found the fighting.
4. What does Kasumi ask?
(a) To offer another peace treaty.
(b) To fight with Midkemia.
(c) To stay in Crydee.
(d) To return to his people.
5. Why is it difficult for Laurie and Kasumi to speak with the king?
(a) He is too sick.
(b) He is at dinner.
(c) He is too young.
(d) He speaks a different language.
6. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
(a) That Martin Longbow is his eldest son.
(b) That Lyam and Martin are twins.
(c) That Martin is younger than Lyam.
(d) That Pug is now his brother.
7. What could the Tsurani not control about opening a rift to Midkemia?
(a) Its durability.
(b) Its shape.
(c) Its size.
(d) Its location.
8. What does Lyam and Thomas realize when they talk to Kasumi?
(a) They've all been used by Macros.
(b) They will need to kill all the Tsurani.
(c) They misinterpreted the troop movement.
(d) They will have to start the talks again.
9. Where are Martin and Garret going?
(a) To find Amos.
(b) To find Pug.
(c) To see the king at Crydee.
(d) To see the elf queen.
10. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
(a) He will think about it.
(b) He doesn't say anthing.
(c) He rejects it.
(d) He decides to take it.
11. What has Pug found out about rifts when he studied them?
(a) They are difficult to open but easy to close.
(b) Once opened they stay forever.
(c) They are unstable and hard to establish.
(d) A rift can only be opened once between two worlds.
12. What message does Duke Caldric want Laurie and Kasumi to carry?
(a) That Anita is on her way to Arutha.
(b) That the Krondorian army has been slaughtered.
(c) That Prince Erland in Krondor is dead.
(d) That the Tsurani have taken Krondor.
13. What does Lyam refuse to do when Thomas attacks the Tsurani?
(a) To run away.
(b) To help him.
(c) To stop the peace talks.
(d) To continue the peace talks.
14. What does Milamber find out from his wife?
(a) He has a son named William.
(b) She is dying.
(c) He has a son and a daughter.
(d) She has remarried.
15. What does Milamber do when he becomes angry?
(a) Kills the Warlord.
(b) Challenges the Warlord.
(c) Makes all the weapons disappear.
(d) Kills the Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
2. Why are the slaves and convicts fighting?
3. How does Milamber feel about Kamatsu's plan?
4. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
5. What can Martin tell about Thomas when he looks on him?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)