|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pug tell Kulgan about the rift?
(a) He wants to destroy it.
(b) It was made by him.
(c) He wants to keep it open.
(d) He closed it when he came through it.
2. What happens to Kasumi in Midkemia?
(a) He is made Captain of the King's guard.
(b) He is made a Duke.
(c) He is made an Earl.
(d) He is given a large farm.
3. What does Amos do at the end of the book?
(a) Steals Lyam's ship.
(b) Buys a farm.
(c) Gets married.
(d) Becomes admiral of the navy.
4. What did Macros say about why Pug was captured into slavery by the Tsurani?
(a) He needed to find Katala.
(b) He needed to learn humility.
(c) He needed to learn their magic.
(d) He was needed to change the Tsurani.
5. What does the Queen announce to the council?
(a) She is with child.
(b) She is abdicating her throne.
(c) She is going with Thomas.
(d) She is sending Thomas away.
6. What does Lyam say about the peace offering?
(a) He decides to take it.
(b) He rejects it.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) He doesn't say anthing.
7. What does Pug tell Kasumi to do?
(a) To fight with the Tsurani.
(b) To go find his brother.
(c) To bring his wife to Midkemia.
(d) Not to fight but go to his father.
8. What makes Milamber sick?
(a) The bloody battles in the arena.
(b) The holding of slaves.
(c) The Emperor's laws.
(d) The war in Midkemia.
9. What reason does Hochopepa give for the Shinzawai to be missing?
(a) They haven't finished their harvest.
(b) They are busy in Midkemia.
(c) The Emperor is mad at them.
(d) They have lost face with the Warlord.
10. From where did Milamber get the architecture for his house?
(a) From the Assembly.
(b) It's a mixture of two worlds.
(c) From his home world.
(d) From his wife's house.
11. Where are Martin and Garret going?
(a) To find Pug.
(b) To see the king at Crydee.
(c) To find Amos.
(d) To see the elf queen.
12. What did the king say about Guy du Bas-Tyra before dying?
(a) He was to be hanged.
(b) He is to be sent to the Tsurani.
(c) He and his family were to be banished.
(d) He was to be given mercy.
13. To whom does Macros leave his library?
(a) To the university at Krondor.
(c) To the elves.
(d) Pug and Kulgan.
14. Why does Thomas attack the Tsurani at the peace talks?
(a) He was obeying Macros.
(b) He was hallucinating.
(c) He sees something suspicious.
(d) They attacked first.
15. What does King Rodric say about Lyam as his head clears?
(a) Lyam is not the Duke's oldest son.
(b) Lyam is to be king.
(c) Lyam is not to be hung.
(d) Lyam is not to be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macros tell Thomas?
2. Why does Duke Borric's son have to decide what to do?
3. Why does Kamatsu want Laurie?
4. What does Martin ask of Garret?
5. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)