|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lyam tell Arutha about Martin?
(a) He will be a Duke.
(b) He has a right to claim the crown.
(c) He is the youngest of them.
(d) He is not related.
2. What does Martin ask of Garret?
(a) To go find Duke Borric.
(b) To go see Arutha.
(c) To be a liason between elves and humans if Martin should die.
(d) To stay out of elf territory.
3. What reason does Hochopepa give for the Shinzawai to be missing?
(a) The Emperor is mad at them.
(b) They are busy in Midkemia.
(c) They haven't finished their harvest.
(d) They have lost face with the Warlord.
4. What does Macros tell Thomas?
(a) He can turn him into an elf.
(b) There will be treachery at the peace talks.
(c) He can remove the Valheru from him.
(d) He can turn him into a human again.
5. What is one of the first tasks Milamber does in Chapter 8?
(a) Kills the person who enslaved him.
(b) Takes a teaching position in the Assembly.
(c) Builds a house.
(d) Returns to his world.
6. What are on the boats Laurie and Kasumi see?
(a) More soldiers.
(b) Supplies for the war.
(c) A group of Great Ones.
(d) Platoons of rangers.
7. From where did Milamber get the architecture for his house?
(a) From the Assembly.
(b) From his home world.
(c) From his wife's house.
(d) It's a mixture of two worlds.
8. Who do Pug and the others find at Marco's island?
(a) A goblin like creature.
(b) No one.
(c) Marco's daughter.
(d) A Tsurani Great One.
9. Why has Duke Borric set aside money for Pug?
(a) For his services through the years.
(b) For his son's education.
(c) To build a house in Crydee.
(d) To start a magician school.
10. What happens to the King when he goes to battle?
(a) He is fatally wounded.
(b) He wins the battle.
(c) He is knocked off his horse and breaks a leg.
(d) He got lost before he found the fighting.
11. What do Thomas and Queen Aglranna do the next day after the council meeting?
(a) Name the child they will have.
(b) Leave for Crydee.
(c) Say good-bye.
(d) Get married.
12. What kind of king do the people think Lyam will make?
(a) A poor king.
(b) A great king.
(c) A good king.
(d) A terrible king.
13. What does Lyam refuse to do when Thomas attacks the Tsurani?
(a) To stop the peace talks.
(b) To run away.
(c) To continue the peace talks.
(d) To help him.
14. Who shows up when Martin is looking at the Tsurani prisoners?
15. What is in the room that Pug and the others enter at the servant's bidding?
(a) A parlor.
(b) A magician's labortory.
(c) Just a table and chair.
(d) A vast library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Milamber not decided yet?
2. What is suggested might kill Thomas?
3. Why doesn't the council want Thomas to be ruler?
4. What does the Duke tell Lyam and Brucal?
5. What did Macros say about why Pug was captured into slavery by the Tsurani?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)