|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Great One?
(a) A general in the army.
(b) A Tsurani magician.
(c) Part of the King's council.
(d) A rich plantation owner.
2. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They are gone.
(b) They've changed.
(c) They have doubled.
(d) They have tripled.
3. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their mother is ill.
(b) Squire Roland has been killed.
(c) Their brother was killed.
(d) Their father has returned.
4. Who appears at the queen's abode to speak with her?
(a) A woman.
(b) A human.
(c) A man.
(d) A dwarf.
5. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(b) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
(c) The ship takes on water.
(d) A whale hits them in the side.
6. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His wife.
(b) His wal.
(c) His purpose.
(d) His son.
7. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
(a) He seems depressed.
(b) He acts arrogant.
(c) He acts more like royalty.
(d) He seems happier.
8. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to cut down trees.
(b) How to play the stone game.
(c) How to ride a horse.
(d) How to shoot a bow.
9. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) That his brother was gone.
(b) That his father had died.
(c) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
(d) That his army was ready to march.
10. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
(a) He has come on a business trip.
(b) He is an agent of Crydee.
(c) He is brother to the king.
(d) He is Prince Arutha.
11. What does the man in black tell him to do?
(a) Fill out some forms.
(b) Sit down and be quiet.
(c) Open a door.
(d) Open a window.
12. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
(a) To find Arutha.
(b) To get help for her father.
(c) To find Martin.
(d) To smuggle her out of the kingdom.
13. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
(a) He spit on him.
(b) He saved Pug's life.
(c) He disobeyed a command.
(d) He threw away his food.
14. Where is Squire Roland going?
(a) To see his father.
(b) To see his wife.
(c) To the Tsurani homeworld.
(d) To join the army.
15. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Four years.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin Longbow?
2. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
3. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
4. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
5. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)