|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
(a) They can't read his mind.
(b) He had been a slave.
(c) He is almost 40.
(d) His father is looking for him.
2. What did Guy tell Anita?
(a) He was going to kill her.
(b) He was going to kill her father.
(c) He was going to marry her.
(d) She was going to marry his son.
3. What does the Great One do with Pug?
(a) Takes him away.
(b) Tells Komtsu to teach him to read.
(c) Hits him in the face.
(d) Tells him he will see him again.
4. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To help in the house.
(b) To use them for breeding slaves.
(c) To help with the plans in the north.
(d) To teach them to read.
5. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They are gone.
(b) They have tripled.
(c) They have doubled.
(d) They've changed.
6. Who gave Thomas his artifact?
(a) A weirwolf.
(b) An elf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A giant.
7. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) That his brother was gone.
(b) That his army was ready to march.
(c) That his father had died.
(d) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
8. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(b) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
(c) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
(d) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
9. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) James Potts.
(b) Josy Newman.
(c) Aaron Cook.
(d) Galvin Stunce.
10. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
(a) Pledge their loyalty to Amos.
(b) Kneel in prayer.
(c) Pledge loyalty to Arutha.
(d) Take over the ship.
11. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
(a) Protection for the elf magic.
(b) A bridge to the enemy's world.
(c) More archers.
(d) More troops.
12. What does Chogana tell Pug?
(a) He will be good to him in the swamp.
(b) He has a power trapped in him.
(c) He is grateful for the job.
(d) He has a wife and son.
13. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
(a) They are always pretty.
(b) They sell for a lot of money.
(c) They are well made.
(d) They want the dark power.
14. Why does Nogamu want to kill Laurie?
(a) He saved Pug's life.
(b) He threw away his food.
(c) He disobeyed a command.
(d) He spit on him.
15. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
(a) She loved him.
(b) She and Pug put the rotten apples in Arutha's bed.
(c) He helped her sneak looks at Arutha when he was a boy.
(d) She knew Pug's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
2. What does the man in black tell him to do?
3. What does the queen do for Thomas?
4. Why can't they leave Krondor right away?
5. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)