|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Amos leaves the ship to walk in the city?
(a) He loses his way.
(b) He buys some new clothes.
(c) He goes to a tavern and gets drunk.
(d) A man follows him.
2. With whom does Pug fall in love?
3. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
(a) The history of the Tsurani people.
(b) The history of his own world.
(c) The creation of the world.
(d) Two dragons fighting in the sky.
4. Who gave Thomas his artifact?
(a) A giant.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A weirwolf.
(d) An elf.
5. Why does the crew begin to mutiny on Amos?
(a) He makes them work too hard.
(b) They don't like Arutha.
(c) They are near the Straits of Darkness.
(d) They don't get enough to eat.
6. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He isn't tough enough.
(b) He hasn't worked there long enough.
(c) He is not Tsurani.
(d) He can't read.
7. What does he first remember about his past?
(a) He had a friend named Laurie.
(b) His name was Pug.
(c) He came from another world.
(d) He was a slave and loved a girl.
8. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
(a) It will be dangerous sailing at that time of the year.
(b) He knows the prince can trust him.
(c) He has very good sailors under him.
(d) He wants to earn the money.
9. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
(a) Send him home.
(b) Put him in another cell.
(c) Give him a name.
(d) Send him back to lunch.
10. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She wants to have him killed.
(c) She doesn't know where he has been.
(d) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
11. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
(a) They sell for a lot of money.
(b) They are always pretty.
(c) They want the dark power.
(d) They are well made.
12. Who is Hokanu?
(a) A soldier who was visiting his father.
(b) The owner of the camp.
(c) The overall overseer of the camp.
(d) The son of the camp's owner.
13. What does Chogana tell Pug?
(a) He has a wife and son.
(b) He will be good to him in the swamp.
(c) He has a power trapped in him.
(d) He is grateful for the job.
14. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
(b) No one.
15. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
(a) Who should be the new overseer.
(b) Why they are there.
(c) If they know how to paint.
(d) If they like working in the swamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Martin Longbow?
2. What does Trevor tell Amos?
3. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
4. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
5. What did Guy tell Anita?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)