|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain do with the crew?
(a) Keeps them under control.
(b) Throws two of them overboard.
(c) Throws one in the brig.
(d) Hangs one of them as an example.
2. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) Red robes.
(b) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(c) White robes.
(d) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
3. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
(a) He acts arrogant.
(b) He seems depressed.
(c) He acts more like royalty.
(d) He seems happier.
4. What does Amos do with the ship?
(a) Puts on all sail and leaves the other ship behind.
(b) Surrenders the ship.
(c) Rams Radburn's boat.
(d) Puts it in dangerous waters.
5. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Goes to another planet.
(c) Kills all the other gods.
(d) Kills his dragon.
6. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His purpose.
(d) His wal.
7. What does Trevor tell Amos?
(a) They are part of the theif's guild.
(b) They need to get out of the city.
(c) They are fighting the king.
(d) They are working against Guy.
8. Who were the Valheru?
(a) A race of advanced beings.
(b) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(c) A race of fearsome warriors.
(d) A class of small dragons.
9. What is the man given?
(a) Two swords.
(b) A task to do.
(d) A knife and a hammer.
10. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) Radburn was an old enemy.
(b) He honestly doesn't know.
(c) He didn't know any Radburn.
(d) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
11. Who is waiting at the place the boy takes Arutha?
(a) The king.
(b) Men with swords.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
12. Why can't they leave Krondor right away?
(a) Arutha wants to wait for Guy.
(b) Arutha has to see the king.
(c) The boat needs repairs.
(d) The crew has disappeared.
13. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man of two worlds.
(b) Man who was bound.
(c) Man who wanders.
(d) Man who would leave.
14. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
(a) Two dragons fighting in the sky.
(b) The history of his own world.
(c) The history of the Tsurani people.
(d) The creation of the world.
15. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
(a) He is a fierce warrior.
(b) He has a loud voice.
(c) He has military training.
(d) He is married to the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Great One?
2. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
3. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
4. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
5. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)