|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
(a) The creation of the world.
(b) The history of the Tsurani people.
(c) The history of his own world.
(d) Two dragons fighting in the sky.
2. Why can't they leave Krondor right away?
(a) The crew has disappeared.
(b) Arutha has to see the king.
(c) Arutha wants to wait for Guy.
(d) The boat needs repairs.
3. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) One that stands between worlds.
(b) He who is most powerful.
(c) He who has come from another world.
(d) He who was slave and is now not.
4. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
(a) He is Prince Arutha.
(b) He is brother to the king.
(c) He has come on a business trip.
(d) He is an agent of Crydee.
5. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) A huntsmaster.
(b) A slave.
(c) A Tsurani soldier.
(d) The prince's squire.
6. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to cut down trees.
(b) How to ride a horse.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to play the stone game.
7. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
(a) Be unpredictable.
(b) Find better magic.
(c) Find more magicians.
(d) Call to humans for help.
8. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
(b) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(c) Chokes on his meat.
(d) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
9. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
(a) So he won't die from the knife wound.
(b) He had always hated Nogamu.
(c) That's the punishment for attempted murder.
(d) He had some rope handy.
10. What does the captain do with the crew?
(a) Hangs one of them as an example.
(b) Keeps them under control.
(c) Throws one in the brig.
(d) Throws two of them overboard.
11. Who is Hokanu?
(a) The owner of the camp.
(b) A soldier who was visiting his father.
(c) The son of the camp's owner.
(d) The overall overseer of the camp.
12. What does the visitor say they will need when the enemy attacks?
(a) More troops.
(b) A bridge to the enemy's world.
(c) Protection for the elf magic.
(d) More archers.
13. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
(a) Because Radburn's men did.
(b) They aren't used to strangers in town.
(c) The king told them to do that.
(d) Because they have a free ship.
14. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) One of the old gods.
(b) The queen's messenger.
(c) A warrior from the enemy.
(d) Pug's friend.
15. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Four years.
(b) A year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
2. What does Hokanu ask Pug and Laurie?
3. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
4. What is the man given?
5. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)