Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos do with the ship?
(a) Puts on all sail and leaves the other ship behind.
(b) Rams Radburn's boat.
(c) Puts it in dangerous waters.
(d) Surrenders the ship.
2. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) What he has on the ship.
(b) If he is loyal to the king.
(c) Why he is there.
(d) Where he is from.
3. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(b) Red robes.
(c) White robes.
(d) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
4. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
(a) Thomas is needed by the humans.
(b) The enemy is gone.
(c) The queen has been wounded.
(d) The enemy is moving.
5. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(b) The Emperor.
6. With whom does Pug fall in love?
7. What do they do when the man has finished his task?
(a) Put him in another cell.
(b) Send him back to lunch.
(c) Give him a name.
(d) Send him home.
8. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
(a) Kneel in prayer.
(b) Pledge loyalty to Arutha.
(c) Take over the ship.
(d) Pledge their loyalty to Amos.
9. What happens when Amos leaves the ship to walk in the city?
(a) He goes to a tavern and gets drunk.
(b) He buys some new clothes.
(c) A man follows him.
(d) He loses his way.
10. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
(a) He was caught in a bar room brawl.
(b) He failed to pay his taxes.
(c) He killed his wife.
(d) He cursed the Emperor.
11. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
(a) He has very good sailors under him.
(b) It will be dangerous sailing at that time of the year.
(c) He wants to earn the money.
(d) He knows the prince can trust him.
12. What does Hokanu tell his father is the reason he brought Pug and Laurie with him?
(a) To teach them to read.
(b) To use them for breeding slaves.
(c) To help in the house.
(d) To help with the plans in the north.
13. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their brother was killed.
(b) Squire Roland has been killed.
(c) Their father has returned.
(d) Their mother is ill.
14. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
(a) Captain Ninchin.
(b) Captain Silverknife.
(c) Captain Blackchain.
(d) Captain Terenchard, the Dagger of the Sea.
15. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
(b) Radburn was an old enemy.
(c) He honestly doesn't know.
(d) He didn't know any Radburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hokanu hang Nogamu?
2. Who does Thomas want to capture?
3. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
4. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
5. Where is Squire Roland going?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)