|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Tsurani view the conducting of war?
(a) As a political game.
(b) As good against evil.
(c) As a manifest destiny.
(d) As a take all and give no mercy.
2. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
(b) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
(c) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(d) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
3. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
(a) No one he recognized.
(b) Jimmy the Hand holding a knife on him.
(c) Amos and Martin on the floor.
(d) The king and his wife.
4. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
(a) He is almost 40.
(b) His father is looking for him.
(c) He had been a slave.
(d) They can't read his mind.
5. What happens when Amos leaves the ship to walk in the city?
(a) He goes to a tavern and gets drunk.
(b) He loses his way.
(c) He buys some new clothes.
(d) A man follows him.
6. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
(a) Kills his dragon.
(b) Kills himself.
(c) Goes to another planet.
(d) Kills all the other gods.
7. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
(a) They are always pretty.
(b) They want the dark power.
(c) They sell for a lot of money.
(d) They are well made.
8. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(a) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
(c) The ship takes on water.
(d) A whale hits them in the side.
9. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to ride a horse.
(b) How to play the stone game.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to cut down trees.
10. What does Milamber undo in secret?
(a) Mental conditions put on him by the Association.
(b) The barrier to his memories.
(c) The tangle of his family.
(d) The lock on his door.
11. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
(a) They stab him.
(b) They hit him over the head.
(c) He stabs Laurie.
(d) They break his leg.
12. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His son.
(b) His wal.
(c) His wife.
(d) His purpose.
13. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) He had been hit over the head.
(c) He was drugged.
(d) They took his memories away.
14. What does the man in do while eating lunch?
(a) Tells a black robe he doesn't belong there.
(b) Whispers in secret to the one next to him.
(c) Chokes on his meat.
(d) Throws his food and starts a food fight.
15. Who were the Valheru?
(a) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(b) A class of small dragons.
(c) A race of advanced beings.
(d) A race of fearsome warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has this man been at this place?
2. Who comes up to the man and nods at him to follow?
3. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
4. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
5. What does Milamber mean?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)