Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
(a) No one he recognized.
(b) Jimmy the Hand holding a knife on him.
(c) The king and his wife.
(d) Amos and Martin on the floor.
2. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who would leave.
(b) Man who was bound.
(c) Man of two worlds.
(d) Man who wanders.
3. Who comes up to the man and nods at him to follow?
(a) Two soldiers.
(b) A man in a red robe.
(c) A servant with a tray.
(d) A man in a black robe.
4. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) What he has on the ship.
(c) If he is loyal to the king.
(d) Why he is there.
5. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He is a slave.
(b) They are at war with his home world.
(c) He is more powerful than any one of them.
(d) He won't obey the rules.
6. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) A huntsmaster.
(b) A Tsurani soldier.
(c) A slave.
(d) The prince's squire.
7. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) James Potts.
(b) Aaron Cook.
(c) Galvin Stunce.
(d) Josy Newman.
8. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
(a) His son.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
9. What is the man given in another room?
(a) A grey robe.
(b) Two sets of clothes.
(c) A hat and a belt.
(d) A red robe.
10. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
(a) How to play the stone game.
(b) How to cut down trees.
(c) How to shoot a bow.
(d) How to ride a horse.
11. What does the captain do with the crew?
(a) Throws one in the brig.
(b) Hangs one of them as an example.
(c) Throws two of them overboard.
(d) Keeps them under control.
12. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) The queen's messenger.
(b) One of the old gods.
(c) A warrior from the enemy.
(d) Pug's friend.
13. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) He honestly doesn't know.
(b) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
(c) He didn't know any Radburn.
(d) Radburn was an old enemy.
14. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
(a) He is a fierce warrior.
(b) He has a loud voice.
(c) He has military training.
(d) He is married to the queen.
15. What did Guy tell Anita?
(a) He was going to kill her father.
(b) He was going to kill her.
(c) He was going to marry her.
(d) She was going to marry his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
2. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
3. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
4. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
5. What does Amos suggest Martin do?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)