|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) Radburn was an old enemy.
(b) He honestly doesn't know.
(c) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
(d) He didn't know any Radburn.
2. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
(a) Find better magic.
(b) Call to humans for help.
(c) Be unpredictable.
(d) Find more magicians.
3. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His wal.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His purpose.
4. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Finds his father.
(d) Heals his broken leg.
5. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) If he is loyal to the king.
(b) What he has on the ship.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) Why he is there.
6. What does the Great One do with Pug?
(a) Tells him he will see him again.
(b) Takes him away.
(c) Hits him in the face.
(d) Tells Komtsu to teach him to read.
7. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(b) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
(c) A whale hits them in the side.
(d) The ship takes on water.
8. What is a Great One?
(a) Part of the King's council.
(b) A general in the army.
(c) A Tsurani magician.
(d) A rich plantation owner.
9. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
(a) Kills all the other gods.
(b) Kills his dragon.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Goes to another planet.
10. Who is Radburn?
(a) Guy's courtier.
(b) Captain in the king's guard.
(c) The senior officer in the Viceroy's secret police.
(d) The king's stewart.
11. What does Chogana tell Pug?
(a) He is grateful for the job.
(b) He will be good to him in the swamp.
(c) He has a wife and son.
(d) He has a power trapped in him.
12. Why won't Pug be named the new overseer?
(a) He can't read.
(b) He is not Tsurani.
(c) He hasn't worked there long enough.
(d) He isn't tough enough.
13. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
(a) About 10,000 new troops.
(b) The Emperor's guard.
(c) Two new families.
(d) A new overall general of the army.
14. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) The prince's squire.
(b) A Tsurani soldier.
(c) A huntsmaster.
(d) A slave.
15. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
2. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
3. What do they plan on Pug and Laurie teaching Kasumi?
4. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
5. Why do they fear Thomas' artifact?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)