|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
(b) That his father had died.
(c) That his army was ready to march.
(d) That his brother was gone.
2. What does Chogana tell Pug?
(a) He is grateful for the job.
(b) He will be good to him in the swamp.
(c) He has a wife and son.
(d) He has a power trapped in him.
3. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His purpose.
(b) His wal.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
4. With whom does Pug fall in love?
5. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) She doesn't know where he has been.
(b) She wants to have him killed.
(c) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
(d) She wants to marry him.
6. What does Ashen-Shugar do at the end of a battle with the Valheru?
(a) Goes to another planet.
(b) Kills all the other gods.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Kills his dragon.
7. What is the man given in another room?
(a) Two sets of clothes.
(b) A red robe.
(c) A hat and a belt.
(d) A grey robe.
8. What does Arutha finally tell his captors?
(a) He is an agent of Crydee.
(b) He has come on a business trip.
(c) He is brother to the king.
(d) He is Prince Arutha.
9. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(b) The Emperor.
10. In what is the man standing outside a cell room dressed?
(a) White robes.
(b) Bloused pants and jerkin.
(c) Short pants and flowing sleeve shirt.
(d) Red robes.
11. Who is Prince Arutha's father?
(a) Duke Borric.
(b) King Usherland.
(c) Duke Brody.
(d) King Earland.
12. What does Arutha say when he asks why Radburn wants him?
(a) He and Radburn used to be soldiers together.
(b) He honestly doesn't know.
(c) Radburn was an old enemy.
(d) He didn't know any Radburn.
13. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Finds his father.
(b) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
(c) Heals his broken leg.
(d) Kisses him.
14. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
(a) His true name.
(b) His knowledge of the heavens.
(c) His wal.
(d) His destiny.
15. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who would leave.
(b) Man who wanders.
(c) Man of two worlds.
(d) Man who was bound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
2. Where are Pug and Laurie working at the opening of the book?
3. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
4. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
5. Why does Amos volunteer to take charge of Prince Arutha's boat?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)