|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) If he is loyal to the king.
(b) What he has on the ship.
(c) Why he is there.
(d) Where he is from.
2. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
(a) An outcast.
(b) A misfit.
(c) A barbarian.
(d) Not of the people.
3. How do the Tsurani view the conducting of war?
(a) As a manifest destiny.
(b) As a take all and give no mercy.
(c) As a political game.
(d) As good against evil.
4. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
(a) His wal.
(b) His true name.
(c) His knowledge of the heavens.
(d) His destiny.
5. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) A Tsurani soldier.
(b) A slave.
(c) The prince's squire.
(d) A huntsmaster.
6. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(a) The ship takes on water.
(c) A whale hits them in the side.
(d) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
7. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) Galvin Stunce.
(b) Aaron Cook.
(c) Josy Newman.
(d) James Potts.
8. What is a Great One?
(a) A general in the army.
(b) A Tsurani magician.
(c) A rich plantation owner.
(d) Part of the King's council.
9. What did Guy tell Anita?
(a) He was going to marry her.
(b) She was going to marry his son.
(c) He was going to kill her father.
(d) He was going to kill her.
10. Why does the Association wish to put Milamber to death?
(a) He is more powerful than any one of them.
(b) They are at war with his home world.
(c) He is a slave.
(d) He won't obey the rules.
11. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Two years.
(b) A year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four years.
12. Why does the crew begin to mutiny on Amos?
(a) They are near the Straits of Darkness.
(b) They don't get enough to eat.
(c) He makes them work too hard.
(d) They don't like Arutha.
13. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
(a) They are always pretty.
(b) They want the dark power.
(c) They sell for a lot of money.
(d) They are well made.
14. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
(a) The Emperor's guard.
(b) About 10,000 new troops.
(c) Two new families.
(d) A new overall general of the army.
15. What bothers the Great Ones the most about Milamber?
(a) He is almost 40.
(b) They can't read his mind.
(c) His father is looking for him.
(d) He had been a slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting at the place the boy takes Arutha?
2. Why did the men holding them captive begin keeping an eye on them?
3. What has happened in Krondor by the time Arutha arrives?
4. What does the Great One do with Pug?
5. What does he first remember about his past?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)