|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Chogana at the swamp?
(a) He cursed the Emperor.
(b) He killed his wife.
(c) He was caught in a bar room brawl.
(d) He failed to pay his taxes.
2. What does the Great One do with Pug?
(a) Takes him away.
(b) Hits him in the face.
(c) Tells him he will see him again.
(d) Tells Komtsu to teach him to read.
3. What happens when they leave the harbor?
(a) A whale hits them in the side.
(b) The ship takes on water.
(c) Radburn has a boat pursue them.
4. What do Martin and Amos think about Arutha with Anita on the ship?
(a) He seems happier.
(b) He seems depressed.
(c) He acts arrogant.
(d) He acts more like royalty.
5. Who is caught when Amos gets in a fight and Martin, Arutha and Amos run?
(c) No one.
6. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(a) The Emperor.
7. What does Jimmy say about himself?
(a) He was Amos's cabin boy once.
(b) He's the best pickpocket in Krondor.
(c) He is a cousin to the king.
(d) He is an orphan.
8. What happens when Amos leaves the ship to walk in the city?
(a) He goes to a tavern and gets drunk.
(b) He buys some new clothes.
(c) He loses his way.
(d) A man follows him.
9. What happens when Nogamu tries to kill Pug and Laurie?
(a) He stabs Laurie.
(b) They break his leg.
(c) They stab him.
(d) They hit him over the head.
10. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) That his army was ready to march.
(b) That his father had died.
(c) That his brother was gone.
(d) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
11. What does Chogana tell Pug he must seek?
(a) His knowledge of the heavens.
(b) His destiny.
(c) His true name.
(d) His wal.
12. What does Milamber's true name in the Tsurani tongue mean?
(a) He who has come from another world.
(b) He who was slave and is now not.
(c) He who is most powerful.
(d) One that stands between worlds.
13. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
(a) Captain Silverknife.
(b) Captain Blackchain.
(c) Captain Terenchard, the Dagger of the Sea.
(d) Captain Ninchin.
14. What did Arutha see when he was completely in the room?
(a) No one he recognized.
(b) The king and his wife.
(c) Jimmy the Hand holding a knife on him.
(d) Amos and Martin on the floor.
15. Why do the elves need Thomas?
(a) They need children.
(b) They are under attack.
(c) They need money.
(d) They need an equal for their queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milamber see as he stands on a high rock during his last task?
2. Who is attacking the elves?
3. What does Amos do with the ship?
4. What do the crew members do after they make it through the bad area?
5. What will the Tsurani add to the war in the spring?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)