|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy say about himself?
(a) He was Amos's cabin boy once.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) He is a cousin to the king.
(d) He's the best pickpocket in Krondor.
2. Who were the Valheru?
(a) The ancient Gods who made the people.
(b) A race of fearsome warriors.
(c) A race of advanced beings.
(d) A class of small dragons.
3. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They have doubled.
(b) They've changed.
(c) They are gone.
(d) They have tripled.
4. What does Milamber mean?
(a) Man who was bound.
(b) Man who would leave.
(c) Man of two worlds.
(d) Man who wanders.
5. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
(b) That his father had died.
(c) That his brother was gone.
(d) That his army was ready to march.
6. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
(a) Call to humans for help.
(b) Be unpredictable.
(c) Find more magicians.
(d) Find better magic.
7. What was Amos called when he was a pirate?
(a) Captain Silverknife.
(b) Captain Terenchard, the Dagger of the Sea.
(c) Captain Ninchin.
(d) Captain Blackchain.
8. Who is the foe Chogana tells Pug he must face?
(a) The Emperor.
9. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) What he has on the ship.
(c) Why he is there.
(d) If he is loyal to the king.
10. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) A warrior from the enemy.
(b) One of the old gods.
(c) Pug's friend.
(d) The queen's messenger.
11. What relation is the Great One to Komatsu?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
12. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
(c) She wants to have him killed.
(d) She doesn't know where he has been.
13. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
(b) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(c) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
(d) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
14. Why can't he remember anything about himself?
(a) He had a stroke.
(b) They took his memories away.
(c) He was drugged.
(d) He had been hit over the head.
15. Why is Princess Anita with Trevor?
(a) To smuggle her out of the kingdom.
(b) To find Martin.
(c) To get help for her father.
(d) To find Arutha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he first remember about his past?
2. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
3. What is anyone that is not Tsurani called in this land?
4. Who is Martin Longbow?
5. What does Amos tell Arutha when he brings up his piracy?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)