|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martin Longbow?
(a) A Tsurani soldier.
(b) A huntsmaster.
(c) A slave.
(d) The prince's squire.
2. What does Arutha find out when he goes to see his sister?
(a) Their mother is ill.
(b) Their father has returned.
(c) Their brother was killed.
(d) Squire Roland has been killed.
3. How long has this man been at this place?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) A year.
4. Where is Squire Roland going?
(a) To join the army.
(b) To see his wife.
(c) To see his father.
(d) To the Tsurani homeworld.
5. What does the queen do for Thomas?
(a) Goes and tends his wounds and comforts him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Heals his broken leg.
(d) Finds his father.
6. Why is the elf queen discussing Thomas?
(a) She doesn't know where he has been.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She wants to have him killed.
(d) Thomas possesses magic armor that belonged to a Valheru.
7. Who is attacking the elves?
(c) The Tsurani.
8. What does the visitor tell the queen?
(a) He/she knows the enemy and how they will attack.
(b) He/she has seen more of the enemy.
(c) He/she wants to stay with the elves for a safe haven.
(d) He/she knows from where the enemy is coming.
9. What does Milamber find as he finishes his final task?
(a) His purpose.
(b) His wife.
(c) His wal.
(d) His son.
10. What does Thomas decide they must do to win the war?
(a) Find better magic.
(b) Call to humans for help.
(c) Be unpredictable.
(d) Find more magicians.
11. What has happened to the flags the Tsurani fly?
(a) They are gone.
(b) They have doubled.
(c) They have tripled.
(d) They've changed.
12. What does a ranger tell Thomas and Dolgan one night?
(a) The queen has been wounded.
(b) The enemy is moving.
(c) Thomas is needed by the humans.
(d) The enemy is gone.
13. What was the name of the man in the room who was giving the orders?
(a) Galvin Stunce.
(b) Josy Newman.
(c) Aaron Cook.
(d) James Potts.
14. What has happened in Krondor by the time Arutha arrives?
(a) The king is away fighting Tsurani.
(b) Guy, the Duke of Bas-Tyra, is away fighting Tsurani.
(c) The king is dead.
(d) Guy, the Duke of Bas-Tyra, has taken over the city.
15. Why do the armies obey Thomas?
(a) He is a fierce warrior.
(b) He has a loud voice.
(c) He has military training.
(d) He is married to the queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amos do with the ship?
2. What does Amos tell Arutha when he brings up his piracy?
3. What does the man in charge ask Arutha?
4. Why do people search out the magic items that belonged to the Valheru?
5. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)