|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't the council want Thomas to be ruler?
(a) Because he is too violent.
(b) Because he is too young.
(c) Because he isn't elven.
(d) Because of the Valheru in him.
2. What kind of news does Martin bring Arutha?
(a) About the Tsurani outside the kingdom.
(b) That his brother was gone.
(c) That his father had died.
(d) That his army was ready to march.
3. Who is Ashen-Shugar?
(a) A warrior from the enemy.
(b) One of the old gods.
(c) Pug's friend.
(d) The queen's messenger.
4. What does Kasumi tell Pug about the current Warlord?
(a) He will sentence Pug to death.
(b) He will be thrown into the arena.
(c) He will attack immediately.
(d) He will kill himself or be replaced.
5. What is a Great One?
(a) A rich plantation owner.
(b) Part of the King's council.
(c) A Tsurani magician.
(d) A general in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arutha vow to do if necessary for the kingdom?
2. What does Jimmy say about himself?
3. With whom does Pug fall in love?
4. What does Anita tell Arutha about Pug?
5. What wakes Thomas as he sleeps with the queen?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)