Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, continued)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What question does Hans try to find the answer to in Chapter 5?
2. What time period does Hans hallucinate about?
3. What do the patients having affairs use to visit one another?
4. Who refers to the written word as "the bearer of the human intellect"?
5. Who thinks that music can perform the reasonable function of measuring time?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe Hans' welcome meal at the Berghof.
This section contains 911 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)