|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Settembrini compare Clavdia to in Chapter 5?
2. Whose comical mispronunciations provide endless amusement?
b) Dr. Krokowski.
d) Frau Stohr.
3. Why is Dr. Behrens happy that Joachim's heart is giving out?
a) Because Joachim's death will be more painful.
b) Because Hans will not witness Joachim's death.
c) Because he hates Joachim.
d) Because Joachim is avoiding unpleasant complications and will have a swift passing.
4. What happens when Hans stops by a brook?
a) He nearly drowns.
b) He suffers a nosebleed.
c) He cries.
d) He trips and falls.
5. Who will not acknowledge Hans, despite his best...
This section contains 1,268 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)