|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Peeperkorn use to commit suicide?
a) A knife.
b) A hypodermic needle filled with tropical poison.
c) A gun.
d) A rope hung from his closet.
2. How are Naphta's rooms decorated?
a) Lavishly with red and purple silk brocade.
b) Poorly due to his destitution.
c) In black and white decor.
d) Naphta's rooms are never described.
3. Who does Hans hallucinate about?
a) Clavdia Chauchat.
b) Pribislav Hippe.
c) Hanz Lorenz Castorp.
d) Joachim Niemssen.
4. What does Dr. Krokowski lecture about in Chapter 4?
5. What does Joachim say is not taken seriously at the Berghof?
b) Love and relationships.
c) Illness and...
This section contains 465 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)