Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5, continued)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the executor of Hans' parents' estate?
a) Hans' grandfather.
2. Why did the Catholic patient scream?
a) He/she never screamed.
b) Because he/she was not allowed to leave the Berghof.
c) Because he/she was in so much pain.
d) Because he/she saw the priest arriving for last rites.
3. Who whistles at Hans on the mountain path?
a) A female doctor.
b) A female patient.
c) A male doctor.
d) A male patient.
4. Who does Hans hallucinate about?
a) Joachim Niemssen.
b) Clavdia Chauchat.
c) Pribislav Hippe.
d) Hanz Lorenz Castorp.
5. What image does Hans fall asleep to while sitting on his balcony?
This section contains 460 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)