|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hans learn has recently died in his room?
(a) Clavdia Chauchat.
(b) His aunt.
(c) An Austrian horseman
(d) An American woman.
2. Who states that there is something edifying about death?
3. What does Dr. Krokowski lecture about in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the private nurse whom Hans meets in Chapter 4?
(a) Sister Berta.
(b) Clavdia Chauchat.
(c) Frau Stohr.
5. Who whistles at Hans on the mountain path?
(a) A female patient.
(b) A female doctor.
(c) A male doctor.
(d) A male patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raises Hans for a year and a half after his parents' deaths?
2. What is removed during meals and at night?
3. How should Hans live while is at the Berghof, according to Dr. Behrens?
4. What is the old woman doing at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. What makes Hans dizzy in Chapter 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)