|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hans learn has recently died in his room?
(a) His aunt.
(b) An Austrian horseman
(c) An American woman.
(d) Clavdia Chauchat.
2. Whose comical mispronunciations provide endless amusement?
(a) Frau Stohr.
(c) Dr. Krokowski.
3. What does Hans sing at the top of his voice in Chapter 4?
(b) Rock songs.
(c) Patriotic songs.
(d) Love songs.
4. What does Settembrini reveal that he belongs to?
(a) The Freemasons.
(b) The International League for the Organization of Progress.
(c) The Musical Affiliation.
(d) The Medical Association of the Berghof.
5. What does Joachim say is different in the mountains?
(c) The water.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hans feel healthy?
2. What time period does Hans hallucinate about?
3. Who does Settembrini say music is especially dangerous for?
4. Who thinks that music can perform the reasonable function of measuring time?
5. What request does Peeperkorn make that Hans refuses?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)