|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels like he has been at the Berghof for an eternity?
2. What does Hans accuse Settembrini of offering?
(b) False friendship.
(d) Hypocritical advice.
3. What is the name of the private nurse whom Hans meets in Chapter 4?
(b) Sister Berta.
(c) Clavdia Chauchat.
(d) Frau Stohr.
4. What question does Hans try to find the answer to in Chapter 5?
(b) "How did the world begin?"
(c) "What is life?"
(d) "Who am I?"
5. What does Naphta claim has only resulted in the dehumanizing rule of money?
(a) Settembrini's humanistic concept of freedom.
(b) The Berghof.
(d) The Kingdom of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time period does Hans hallucinate about?
2. How do the other patients react to Hans being whistle at?
3. When Settembrini greets Hans after weeks of silence, what does he ask if Hans liked?
4. How are Naphta's rooms decorated?
5. How should Hans live while is at the Berghof, according to Dr. Behrens?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)