|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the mourner in the black gown?
2. What is Mudder often doing at home in Chapter 8?
3. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
4. What do the neighbors do at the news of Maggie's death?
5. What do the women do once Pete is soundly in a drunken sleep?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Jimmie have such great respect for fire engines?
2. How does Mudder express her anger with...
This section contains 1,027 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)