Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maggie asks "Who?" as she wanders, who tries to answer her question?
(a) A man passing by.
(b) A beggar woman.
(d) A well-dressed gentleman.
2. To whom does Mother proclaim her grief, saying, "May Gawd forgive dat girl"?
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The old woman.
(d) The priest.
3. How does Pete treat Maggie as they watch the beginning of the show?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 16 and Chapter 17?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several days.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) Several years.
5. When Pete and Maggie enter the hall at the beginning of Chapter 14, how long has Maggie been away from home?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Five days.
(c) Two months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Nellie say she wants to go with Pete?
2. What do the women do once Pete is soundly in a drunken sleep?
3. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
4. How do the men staring at Maggie make her feel?
5. What word best describes Jimmie's attitude as he leaves the apartment to find Pete?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)