Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he refuses to take Pete's money, what does the waiter call Pete?
(a) A fool.
(b) A benefactor.
(c) A womanizer.
(d) An idiot.
2. As Chapter 17 opens, from where are most of the people in the crowd coming?
(c) The theater.
(d) The museum.
3. How does Maggie look at Pete as they listen to the singer in Chapter 12?
(a) With suspicion and jealousy.
(b) With anger and remorse.
(c) With wonder and reliance.
(d) With fear and respect.
4. Who throws the first punch in the saloon fight?
(b) The saloon owner.
(d) Jimmie's companion.
5. As punishment for corrupting Maggie, what does Jimmie threaten to do to Pete?
(a) Report him to the police.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Break his nose.
(d) Fight with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
2. After the saloon brawl with Pete, how long does Jimmie wait before returning home?
3. Who comes into the apartment to stare at Maggie when she comes home?
4. Based on the anger of Maggie's family, how does Chapter 16 say Pete feels?
5. When Jimmie surveys the apartment, what does he notice is missing from the nail behind the door?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)