|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Is yer fader beatin' yer mudder, or yer mudder beatin' yer fader"?
(b) The old woman.
(c) The old man.
2. What heroic figure is Pete likened to in Chapter 6?
(a) A swordsman.
(b) A knight.
(c) A king.
(d) A prince.
3. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) A snake.
(b) An African cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) An Indonesian monkey.
4. What happens to Fader in Chapter 4?
(a) He becomes ill.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is in an accident.
(d) He runs off.
5. How does Maggie feel when Pete and Nellie leave?
(a) Relieved and relaxed.
(b) Angry and hurt.
(c) Dazed and astounded.
(d) Anxious and worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmie do when Maggie cries out to him?
2. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
3. Who does Jimmie meet when he comes home late from work at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What does Mudder do to Jimmie in Chapter 2 that makes him scream in pain?
5. What is Mudder's real name?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)