|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While out with Maggie, where does Pete see a little monkey to which he takes a liking?
(a) New York City Zoo.
(b) A traveling circus.
(c) Central Park Menagerie.
(d) The pet store.
2. On what street does the old woman customarily beg for her living?
(a) Fourth Avenue.
(b) High Street.
(d) Fifth Avenue.
3. Where does Jimmie walk on the way to the apartment after the street brawl of Chapter 1?
(a) Behind his father.
(b) In front of his father.
(c) On his father's right side.
(d) On his father's left side.
4. Who does Maggie meet as she wanders among the rows of houses?
(a) A working man with a load of firewood.
(b) A stout, well-dressed gentleman.
(c) A small boy selling newspapers.
(d) A woman in stylish clothes.
5. How many different acts of the show are described in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mudder curses Maggie, what does she call her?
2. How do the men staring at Maggie make her feel?
3. While at work in the saloon, what color jacket does Pete wear?
4. Who is the new head of the Johnson family?
5. What is Mudder doing when Jimmie, Maggie, and Fader arrive home?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)