|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which boy does Jimmie fight with over his performance in the fight?
(d) Blue Billie.
2. After hearing the tales of bravery and victory, who leaves the apartment with Pete?
(c) No one.
3. Which group of boys is winning the street fight before it is broken up?
(a) The Evil's Row boys.
(b) The Devil's Row boys.
(c) The Rum Alley boys.
(d) The Black Door boys.
4. After Jimmie decides to go after Pete, who blocks Jimmie's exit from the apartment?
(a) The old woman.
5. How long is Freddie silent after Pete and Nellie leave?
(a) An hour.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
2. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
3. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
4. Who throws the first punch in the saloon fight?
5. Where does the "painted" girl end up in her wandering?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)