|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jimmie hide after the saloon fight to avoid being caught?
(a) In a dark corner.
(b) At the apartment.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In the park.
2. While Jimmie listens outside the apartment door, what does Mudder threaten to do to Fader?
(a) Break his neck.
(b) Run him off.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Break his jaw.
3. Which of the following expressions is used in Chapter 3 to describe the old woman?
(a) Small and bent.
(b) Gnarled and leathery.
(c) Slender and wiry.
(d) Large and boisterous.
4. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) A donkey.
(b) An African cow.
(c) A snake.
(d) An Indonesian monkey.
5. During the show, what is Pete watching?
(a) The acts.
(c) The waiters.
(d) The door.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the "forlorn woman" looking?
2. Which group of boys is winning the street fight before it is broken up?
3. What material is used for the saloon doors?
4. What is Jimmie standing on as he curses his opponents in the street fight?
5. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)