|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) A donkey.
(b) An African cow.
(c) A snake.
(d) An Indonesian monkey.
2. Where does Nellie say she wants to go with Pete?
(a) To Pete's saloon.
(b) To a show.
(c) To Billie's.
(d) To Jimmie's.
3. What three characters figure prominently in every play that Maggie and Pete go to see?
(a) Mother, father, and child.
(b) Mother, daughter, and son.
(c) King, queen, and hero.
(d) Hero, heroine, and villain.
4. What is the name of the next door neighbor who Mudder says she warned Maggie about?
(a) Sheila McMasters.
(b) Sadie MacMallister.
(c) Sally McCallister.
(d) Sandy MacDonald.
5. What is the name of the "forlorn woman" who is wandering at the beginning of Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maggie sees that Jimmie has been fighting, what does she warn him that Mudder will do?
2. When Jimmie arrives home in Chapter 15, what major event has happened?
3. What color dresses are the orchestra women wearing in Chapter 7?
4. How many daughters does the bespectacled, mocking police justice say that Mudder has a record of ruining?
5. Who does Maggie wish she could talk to about Pete?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)