|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
(a) A friend.
(c) A policeman.
2. What is the first object thrown in the saloon fight?
(a) A tin pail.
(b) A beer glass.
(c) A lemon.
(d) A chair.
3. When Jimmie surveys the apartment, what does he notice is missing from the nail behind the door?
(a) Maggie's jacket and hat.
(b) The frying pan and spatula.
(c) The broom and dustpan.
(d) Mudders scarf and coat.
4. To what four animals are the fighters in Chapter 11 compared?
(a) Lion, tiger, snake, and cat.
(b) Panther, tiger, snake, and lion.
(c) Bull dog, rooster, lion, and snake.
(d) Panther, rooster, bull dog, and cat.
5. What act follows the dancing girl in the show that Maggie and Pete attend?
(a) A ventriloquist.
(b) An opera singer.
(c) A juggler.
(d) Another dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Maggie while Pete and Jimmie exchange tales of valor in Chapter 5?
2. During the show, what is Pete watching?
3. Who does Maggie wish she could talk to about Pete?
4. How many daughters does the bespectacled, mocking police justice say that Mudder has a record of ruining?
5. After the altercation in the doorway, where does Jimmie go to get away from Fader?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)