|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the saloon brawl with Pete, how long does Jimmie wait before returning home?
(a) Several hours.
(b) A month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A number of days.
2. What is the name of Jimmie's youngest sibling?
3. How many daughters does the bespectacled, mocking police justice say that Mudder has a record of ruining?
4. What is the name of the "forlorn woman" who is wandering at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. Who does Jimmie meet on the street when he leaves the apartment?
(a) A policeman.
(c) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maggie meet as she wanders among the rows of houses?
2. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
3. What faded pattern is on the carpet of the apartment?
4. When the old woman tells her tale in Chapter 10, what does she say that Maggie asks Pete?
5. What two things set Pete apart from the Rum Alley tenement crowd?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)