|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) An Indonesian monkey.
(b) A donkey.
(c) An African cow.
(d) A snake.
2. What is the name of the next door neighbor who Mudder says she warned Maggie about?
(a) Sally McCallister.
(b) Sadie MacMallister.
(c) Sheila McMasters.
(d) Sandy MacDonald.
3. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
(a) Punches them.
(b) Kicks them.
(c) Pours beer on them.
(d) Screams at them.
4. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
(a) The police.
(d) Other truck drivers.
5. What is the first object thrown in the saloon fight?
(a) A beer glass.
(b) A tin pail.
(c) A lemon.
(d) A chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 4 say Jimmie stands to watch the world go by?
2. As punishment for corrupting Maggie, what does Jimmie threaten to do to Pete?
3. When Jimmie passes the group of women in the dark hallway, about whom are they talking?
4. Who does Maggie wish she could talk to about Pete?
5. How does the air in the collar and cuff factory make Maggie feel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)