|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
2. What does Jimmie's companion say he would ask for if he should ever meet God?
(a) A million dollars and a bottle of beer.
(b) Food, clothing, and shelter.
(c) A nice house and a million dollars.
(d) A job.
3. What happens to Fader in Chapter 4?
(a) He runs off.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is in an accident.
(d) He becomes ill.
4. What is Mudder doing when Jimmie, Maggie, and Fader arrive home?
(a) Fixing furniture.
(b) Doing Laundry.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what are the group of urchins watching intently?
(a) A policeman's horse.
(b) A street fight.
(c) The front door of a theater.
(d) The side door of a saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the show, what does Pete ask Maggie to give him before she goes into the apartment?
2. When Jimmie surveys the apartment, what does he notice is missing from the nail behind the door?
3. What is the name of the companion who enters the saloon with Jimmie?
4. What does Pete say about Maggie's shape at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)