|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pete promise to take Maggie on Friday night?
(a) To a dance.
(b) To a movie.
(c) To the museum.
(d) To the show.
2. Where does Nellie say she wants to go with Pete?
(a) To a show.
(b) To Jimmie's.
(c) To Pete's saloon.
(d) To Billie's.
3. How does Pete treat Maggie as they watch the beginning of the show?
4. For whom is the "forlorn woman" looking?
(c) Blue Billie.
5. What three characters figure prominently in every play that Maggie and Pete go to see?
(a) Mother, father, and child.
(b) Hero, heroine, and villain.
(c) Mother, daughter, and son.
(d) King, queen, and hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the book say Mudder's face turns when she is angry?
2. What does Mudder do to Jimmie in Chapter 2 that makes him scream in pain?
3. Who arrives at the apartment at the conclusion of the fight between Jimmie and Mudder?
4. What is Pete's occupation?
5. What is the first object thrown in the saloon fight?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)