|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
(a) Mudder is on the floor and Fader is on a chair.
(b) Fader is on the floor and Mudder is on a chair.
(c) Mudder is on a chair and Fader is gone.
(d) Mudder and Fader are both on the floor.
2. In Chapter 4, for what is the preacher's audience waiting?
(a) A cab.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Soup tickets.
(d) The bus.
3. How many different acts of the show are described in Chapter 7?
4. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
(a) A snake.
(b) A donkey.
(c) An Indonesian monkey.
(d) An African cow.
5. What is Pete's attitude toward Maggie as they wait for the show to start?
(a) Gracious and attentive.
(b) Brusque and irritated.
(c) Sweet and loving.
(d) Proud and condescending.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter 12 opens, what are Pete and Maggie doing?
2. What is Mudder doing when Jimmie, Maggie, and Fader arrive home?
3. To keep money in his pocket, what does Jimmie become?
4. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
5. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)