|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmie's companion say he would ask for if he should ever meet God?
(a) A nice house and a million dollars.
(b) Food, clothing, and shelter.
(c) A job.
(d) A million dollars and a bottle of beer.
2. Which of the following expressions is used in Chapter 3 to describe the old woman?
(a) Slender and wiry.
(b) Gnarled and leathery.
(c) Small and bent.
(d) Large and boisterous.
3. Which boy ends up a bloody mess at the conclusion of the street fight?
(a) Blue Billie.
4. How many daughters does the bespectacled, mocking police justice say that Mudder has a record of ruining?
5. After Jimmie decides to go after Pete, who blocks Jimmie's exit from the apartment?
(c) The old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Is yer fader beatin' yer mudder, or yer mudder beatin' yer fader"?
2. To keep money in his pocket, what does Jimmie become?
3. What time do Pete and Maggie arrive back at the apartment after the show?
4. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what is the ballad singer wearing?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)