|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the first punch in the saloon fight?
(a) The saloon owner.
(d) Jimmie's companion.
2. Who says, "Is yer fader beatin' yer mudder, or yer mudder beatin' yer fader"?
(c) The old woman.
(d) The old man.
3. Where does Pete promise to take Maggie in the summer?
(a) To a concert.
(b) To the beach.
(c) To a picnic.
(d) To a street fair.
4. Who warns Pete, "Don't be fresh now"?
(d) The waiter.
5. What does Pete say about Maggie's shape at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) "It's quite remarkable."
(b) "It's fine, fine, fine."
(c) "It's outa sight."
(d) "It could use some work."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
2. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
3. Which of the following expressions is used in Chapter 3 to describe the old woman?
4. In an attempt to impress Pete, what does Maggie fix up and hang over the stove?
5. How many different acts of the show are described in Chapter 7?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)