|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pete's attitude toward Maggie as they wait for the show to start?
(a) Proud and condescending.
(b) Gracious and attentive.
(c) Brusque and irritated.
(d) Sweet and loving.
2. What word best describes Jimmie's attitude as he leaves the apartment to find Pete?
3. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
4. What does Jimmie threaten to do to Maggie if she does not "shut up"?
(a) Tell his mother.
(b) Kick her shins.
(c) Smack her mouth.
(d) Chase her down the street.
5. Who arrives at the apartment at the conclusion of the fight between Jimmie and Mudder?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The old woman.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Chapter 4 compare Jimmie with as he drives?
2. What does Mudder do to Jimmie in Chapter 2 that makes him scream in pain?
3. After Jimmie decides to go after Pete, who blocks Jimmie's exit from the apartment?
4. When Maggie sees that Jimmie has been fighting, what does she warn him that Mudder will do?
5. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)