|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the dancing girl first appears in the show, what is she wearing?
(a) A long, slinky red dress.
(b) A pink dress with short skirts.
(c) A long, full yellow dress.
(d) A black leotard.
2. While Jimmie listens outside the apartment door, what does Mudder threaten to do to Fader?
(a) Break his neck.
(b) Break his jaw.
(c) Slap him.
(d) Run him off.
3. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
(a) Making fine clothes.
(b) Wandering around the city.
(c) Singing on street corners.
(d) Going to court.
4. During the scuffle in the hallway, who opens the door to the apartment?
5. Who is the bartender at the saloon from which Mudder is removed?
(a) Jimmie Murckre.
(b) Blue Billie.
(c) David Copperfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to dancing, what is the girl who starts the show in Chapter 7 doing?
2. Who breaks up the street fight between the two groups of boys?
3. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
4. Which group of boys is winning the street fight before it is broken up?
5. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)