|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What heroic figure is Pete likened to in Chapter 6?
(a) A king.
(b) A prince.
(c) A swordsman.
(d) A knight.
2. What color ribbon is used to embellish the dingy curtains in the apartment?
3. After the altercation in the doorway, where does Jimmie go to get away from Fader?
(a) Under the stairs.
(b) Into the old woman's apartment.
(c) Into the street.
(d) To the saloon.
4. Who says "Hully gee" several times in Chapter 5?
5. In the opening scene of Chapter 1, what are the boys throwing at each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy ends up a bloody mess at the conclusion of the street fight?
2. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
3. What color is the dress Maggie wears to go out with Pete on Friday night?
4. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
5. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)