|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Maggie expect Pete to return?
2. What body part of Jimmie's opponent does Jimmie's father injure?
(a) His left leg.
(b) His neck.
(c) His head.
(d) His shoulder.
3. Who is the bartender at the saloon from which Mudder is removed?
(b) Blue Billie.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Jimmie Murckre.
4. Who arrives at the apartment at the conclusion of the fight between Jimmie and Mudder?
(a) The police.
(b) The neighbors.
(d) The old woman.
5. Which boy does Jimmie fight with over his performance in the fight?
(a) Blue Billie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act follows the dancing girl in the show that Maggie and Pete attend?
2. Which group of boys is winning the street fight before it is broken up?
3. What two physical characteristics make Pete seem formidable?
4. What time do Pete and Maggie arrive back at the apartment after the show?
5. In Chapter 4, for what is the preacher's audience waiting?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)