|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two physical characteristics make Pete seem formidable?
(a) Swinging shoulders and a sneer.
(b) Massive height and weight.
(c) Fine clothes and shiny shoes.
(d) Piercing eyes and large fists.
2. How many different acts of the show are described in Chapter 7?
3. What color ribbon is used to embellish the dingy curtains in the apartment?
4. As he argues with Fader in the doorway, with what does Jimmie get hit?
(a) An empty pail.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) An empty bottle.
(d) A rock.
5. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
(a) Going to court.
(b) Wandering around the city.
(c) Singing on street corners.
(d) Making fine clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new head of the Johnson family?
2. Who tries to warn the boys that Jimmie's father is approaching?
3. When Pete reappears in the story, where does he promise to take Jimmie?
4. What does Pete say about Maggie's shape at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. During the show, what is Pete watching?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)