|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
(a) Until breakfast.
(b) Until dawn.
(c) For five hours.
(d) For three hours.
2. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
3. Why does Pete become more eloquent and elaborate in descriptions of his bravery and fighting skill?
(a) He notices Mudder is listening closely.
(b) He notices Jimmie is impressed.
(c) He is drunk and cannot help himself.
(d) He notices Maggie is listening closely.
4. What time do Pete and Maggie arrive back at the apartment after the show?
(a) At midnight.
(b) Around nine.
(c) Near dawn.
(d) A late hour.
5. What color is the dress Maggie wears to go out with Pete on Friday night?
(a) Pale pink.
(d) Dark blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the book say Mudder's face turns when she is angry?
2. What tragic event occurs at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. When Maggie sees that Jimmie has been fighting, what does she warn him that Mudder will do?
4. Which two groups of boys are involved in the opening street fight?
5. When they attend the show in Chapter 7, where do Pete and Maggie sit?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)