|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the show, what is Pete watching?
(b) The door.
(c) The waiters.
(d) The acts.
2. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 47 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
3. What color ribbon is used to embellish the dingy curtains in the apartment?
4. What is Pete's occupation?
(a) He is a truck driver.
(b) He is a firefighter.
(c) He is a policeman.
(d) He is a bartender.
5. What does Pete say about Maggie's shape at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) "It could use some work."
(b) "It's outa sight."
(c) "It's fine, fine, fine."
(d) "It's quite remarkable."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
2. What is Pete's attitude toward Maggie as they wait for the show to start?
3. Who breaks up the street fight between the two groups of boys?
4. When they attend the show in Chapter 7, where do Pete and Maggie sit?
5. What does Jimmie threaten to do to Maggie if she does not "shut up"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)