|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the dress Maggie wears to go out with Pete on Friday night?
(a) Pale pink.
(d) Dark blue.
2. Which two groups of boys are involved in the opening street fight?
(a) The Black Door boys and the Devil's Row boys.
(b) The Rum Alley boys and the Black Door boys.
(c) The Rum Alley boys and the Devil's Row boys.
(d) The Evil's Row boys and the Rum Alley boys.
3. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
4. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
(a) Wandering around the city.
(b) Making fine clothes.
(c) Singing on street corners.
(d) Going to court.
5. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 47 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he argues with Fader in the doorway, with what does Jimmie get hit?
2. What time do Pete and Maggie arrive back at the apartment after the show?
3. What does Jimmie believe fine clothing represents?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the old woman send Jimmie to buy for her?
5. Where is Maggie employed for her first job?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)