|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jimmie storm at, denounce, and compare to pestering flies in Chapter 4?
(a) Other truck drivers.
(b) Foot passengers.
(d) Police officers.
2. When the dancing girl first appears in the show, what is she wearing?
(a) A pink dress with short skirts.
(b) A black leotard.
(c) A long, full yellow dress.
(d) A long, slinky red dress.
3. In an attempt to impress Pete, what does Maggie fix up and hang over the stove?
(a) An old clock.
(b) A picture.
(c) A lambrequin.
(d) An ornate birdcage.
4. To keep money in his pocket, what does Jimmie become?
(a) An undertaker.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A truck driver.
5. What does Mudder do all day Friday?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Drink whiskey.
(c) Clean the apartment.
(d) Beg on Fifth Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
2. What color dresses are the orchestra women wearing in Chapter 7?
3. What color ribbon is used to embellish the dingy curtains in the apartment?
4. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
5. What act follows the dancing girl in the show that Maggie and Pete attend?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)