|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part of Jimmie's opponent does Jimmie's father injure?
(a) His head.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His neck.
(d) His left leg.
2. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
(a) Wandering around the city.
(b) Singing on street corners.
(c) Making fine clothes.
(d) Going to court.
3. What happens to Fader in Chapter 4?
(a) He becomes ill.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is in an accident.
(d) He runs off.
4. What kind of girl does Chapter 5 say that Maggie grows up to be?
(a) A foolish girl.
(b) A pretty girl.
(c) An ugly girl.
(d) A smart girl.
5. What tragic event occurs at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Mudder becomes ill.
(b) Fader dies.
(c) The apartment burns down.
(d) Tommie dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
2. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
3. Where is Maggie employed for her first job?
4. What does Maggie do after dinner that makes her mother angry?
5. What is Mudder's real name?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)