|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To keep money in his pocket, what does Jimmie become?
(a) An undertaker.
(b) A bartender.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A truck driver.
2. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
(a) Other truck drivers.
(c) The police.
3. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
(a) Mudder is on a chair and Fader is gone.
(b) Mudder and Fader are both on the floor.
(c) Fader is on the floor and Mudder is on a chair.
(d) Mudder is on the floor and Fader is on a chair.
4. Which of the following expressions is used in Chapter 3 to describe the old woman?
(a) Large and boisterous.
(b) Small and bent.
(c) Gnarled and leathery.
(d) Slender and wiry.
5. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Maggie while Pete and Jimmie exchange tales of valor in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of Jimmie's youngest sibling?
3. What body part of Jimmie's opponent does Jimmie's father injure?
4. In Chapter 3, what does the old woman send Jimmie to buy for her?
5. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)