|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
(a) Punches them.
(b) Screams at them.
(c) Pours beer on them.
(d) Kicks them.
2. What does Jimmie's companion say he would ask for if he should ever meet God?
(a) A job.
(b) Food, clothing, and shelter.
(c) A million dollars and a bottle of beer.
(d) A nice house and a million dollars.
3. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
4. What is the name of Jimmie's youngest sibling?
5. Who occasionally drags Jimmie from his truck driver perch to beat him?
(a) The police.
(b) Other truck drivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group of boys is winning the street fight before it is broken up?
2. Which of the following expressions is used in Chapter 3 to describe the old woman?
3. What does the author say disguises Maggie's looks when she is a child?
4. What kind of girl does Chapter 5 say that Maggie grows up to be?
5. Who says, "Is yer fader beatin' yer mudder, or yer mudder beatin' yer fader"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)