|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
(c) The zoo.
2. What is the name of Jimmie's youngest sibling?
3. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
(a) For three hours.
(b) For five hours.
(c) Until dawn.
(d) Until breakfast.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 2, where do Jimmie and his father meet Maggie?
(a) On the street.
(b) At the store.
(c) At home.
(d) In the neighbor's apartment.
5. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
(a) Kicks them.
(b) Pours beer on them.
(c) Punches them.
(d) Screams at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Is yer fader beatin' yer mudder, or yer mudder beatin' yer fader"?
2. Who breaks up the street fight between the two groups of boys?
3. As he argues with Fader in the doorway, with what does Jimmie get hit?
4. Which two groups of boys are involved in the opening street fight?
5. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)