|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two groups of boys are involved in the opening street fight?
(a) The Rum Alley boys and the Devil's Row boys.
(b) The Rum Alley boys and the Black Door boys.
(c) The Evil's Row boys and the Rum Alley boys.
(d) The Black Door boys and the Devil's Row boys.
2. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
(b) The zoo.
3. What is the name of Jimmie's youngest sibling?
4. As he argues with Fader in the doorway, with what does Jimmie get hit?
(a) An empty bottle.
(b) A rock.
(c) An empty pail.
(d) A piece of wood.
5. Who steals the pail from Jimmie as he carries it back to the old woman?
(c) Blue Billie.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the altercation in the doorway, where does Jimmie go to get away from Fader?
2. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
3. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
4. On what street does the old woman customarily beg for her living?
5. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)