|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
(c) The zoo.
2. What is Jimmie's family's last name?
3. When Maggie sees that Jimmie has been fighting, what does she warn him that Mudder will do?
(a) Pound him.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Kick him out of the house.
4. In Chapter 2, what accusation starts the altercation between Fader and Mudder?
(a) She accuses him of infidelity.
(b) She accuses him of drinking.
(c) He accuses her of not keeping the house clean.
(d) He accuses her of drinking.
5. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jimmie standing on as he curses his opponents in the street fight?
2. During the fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, what sound accompanies the howls, groans, and shrieks?
3. Who tries to warn the boys that Jimmie's father is approaching?
4. What does Maggie do after dinner that makes her mother angry?
5. After the brutal fight between Mudder and Fader in Chapter 3, how long do Jimmie and Maggie huddle in the corner of the apartment?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)