|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
(a) 47 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
2. Based on the descriptions found in Chapter 2, which one of the following words best describes Mudder?
3. After the altercation in the doorway, where does Jimmie go to get away from Fader?
(a) Into the old woman's apartment.
(b) To the saloon.
(c) Into the street.
(d) Under the stairs.
4. As he drinks at the bar, to what does Fader liken his home?
(c) The zoo.
5. When Maggie sees that Jimmie has been fighting, what does she warn him that Mudder will do?
(a) Pound him.
(b) Call the police.
(d) Kick him out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
2. In Chapter 2, what accusation starts the altercation between Fader and Mudder?
3. Where does Jimmie walk on the way to the apartment after the street brawl of Chapter 1?
4. What does Jimmie's father do to the two fighting boys?
5. What does Jimmie threaten to do to Maggie if she does not "shut up"?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)