|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mudder do all day Friday?
(a) Clean the apartment.
(b) Cook dinner.
(c) Beg on Fifth Avenue.
(d) Drink whiskey.
2. On what street does the old woman customarily beg for her living?
(b) Fifth Avenue.
(c) Fourth Avenue.
(d) High Street.
3. When Maggie sees that Jimmie has been fighting, what does she warn him that Mudder will do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Kick him out of the house.
(c) Pound him.
4. What is Maggie's impression of Pete?
(a) He is wise and good.
(b) He is looking for trouble.
(c) He is a loud-mouthed fool.
(d) He would make an ideal beau.
5. How old is the person who breaks up the street fight in Chapter 1?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 47 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different acts of the show are described in Chapter 7?
2. When Jimmie re-enters the apartment after the fight in Chapter 3, where are Mudder and Fader?
3. Which boy does Jimmie fight with over his performance in the fight?
4. Where does Chapter 4 say Jimmie stands to watch the world go by?
5. What heroic figure is Pete likened to in Chapter 6?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)