Quiz: Chapter 5 to Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What faded pattern is on the carpet of the apartment?
2. What does Mudder do all day Friday?
a) Cook dinner.
b) Beg on Fifth Avenue.
c) Drink whiskey.
d) Clean the apartment.
3. After hearing the tales of bravery and victory, who leaves the apartment with Pete?
a) No one.
4. What two things set Pete apart from the Rum Alley tenement crowd?
a) His education and experience.
b) His clothing and manners.
c) His age and occupation.
d) His height and weight.
5. What is Mudder famous for in Chapter 5?
a) Wandering around the city.
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)